Predictions for the Billboard 200

Rob

Son of a Bitch!

Eminem is #1 and #2 on the iTunes top Album AUS Charts. Breakdown at #3. I actually wanna hear his album now, so I'll download a torrent of it :P

Take that rap music!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
I posted this in the other thread where this was brought up.

Eminem's probably will because the retards having been dying for their dose of same old music by him. He really needs to start something new. He has the potential. This new album is his worst EVER. But it will get praised and will debut at number 1. I'm not comparing it to his old stuff I like to let albums stand on their own two feet but this just sucked. It sounds like crappier versions of his old stuff with a retarded Indian accent. If Green Day debut at number 1 I will be pleasantly surprised though. It should but I kinda think it won't.

To be honest the new Eminem album was extremely disappointing. He does the same thing every album. People still buy it and act like he's some sort of god. I liked "The Eminem Show". It's one of my favorite albums but this was just disgusting. That Indian accent he does omg I wanted to choke him.

"Extremely dissapointing"

Get a taste for Music .

This actually isn't true.

Also...

Yup.

I think that Green Day will probably end up beating Eminem again, though.

Run-D.M.C.?! Sugarhill Gang? My word, that's ignorant.

Also, the rap hate in this topic is stupid.

Both albums are good, and both have terrible choices for first singles.

Again????Do you mean ..2004???When Eminem was Number 1 for 4 weeks and after that Green Day took Over..wont really call it a beating..what happened to 21st century Breakdown was a beating

Archived