What Version Of 21st Century Breakdown Do You Have ?

TomDB

Limited edition with 52 page book. Dont buy it. Better to buy the normal cd. Its not worth the extra dough at all.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I bought the Target one (it's the only one I'm buying). I was there about fifteen minutes after they opened and they only had two on the shelves (of the limited edition with bonus tracks), so I'm not sure how many they actually have. It might be reeeeeeeeeeeally limited.

Bonus tracks are from 2005 Toyko, Japan show:

American Idiot

Jesus of Suburbia

Holiday

Are we the Waiting

St. Jimmy

Blvd of Broken Dreams

Also the lyrics are not censored, for anyone wanting to know. :D

Yes, i finally found this about a second before you posted lol Thanks! :)

I think I'll pass on the Target version. I already have live versions of all those songs. Soes I'm just probably gonna get the regular version.

Normal version, here it's impossible to find the special edition!!!

------->cddddd.jpg

hahaha!

Does anyone know where I can maybe download all the extra songs from every special edition ?

Booklet edition, bought it for £18, normal one costs £15 where I bought my CD so I think it was worth. Plus I got it a day early, so can't say I regret bying the booklet edition :P

I got the "limited edition" which is basically a rip off. All thats special about it is that you get a sort of book like case with more artwork then the normal version.

Limited edition from Best Buy. Unlike most of you, I love it. Only $16, you can't beat that. They'll be charging like $25 for it after the first week. I don't know how you can consider it a rip off when they tell you exactly what was in it.

I have the Delux edition that comes with the 52 page book and has a hardcover. I plan on buying the normal edition too, but not right now, as i don't have the cash.

Photo14.jpg

I have the limited edition, but I'm gonna buy the normal one soon :)

I don't know how you can consider it a rip off when they tell you exactly what was in it.

I'll admit maybe it's a mistake calling it a rip off, but I still question if it's worth the money.

Because you're basically paying extra money for some "pretty" stencil art.

I got a hold of the deluxe vinyl edition. I went to Best Buy about an hour ago waiting for them to open to get a hold of the 52-page booklet version.

I pre-ordred the standard version (which has not arrived yet :( ), and I bought the deluxe version off iTunes :wink:

I have the standard version, the deluxe edition with the 52 pages booklet and the iTunes pre-order thing.

And ordered the deluxe vinyl edition too.

Why do you guys buy the standard version AND the vinyl special edition, when they will send you the standard version with this special edition??

The version that came with a fully sized cardboard cut-out of Billie Joe, Mike or Tre.

I just have the normal CD version, just grabbed the first one i saw in HMV.

im buying mine next week, oh well.

is anyone experiencing difficulties getting on to GDA?

I got the standard one from Hot Topic. AND I got a shirt for like 10 bucks. Good day :happy:

I got the download from the $89.99 special edition. Have to wait till next month before i can hold a physical copy of the album

Archived