Green Day Special at MTV Germany Friday, 15. May

Gingerdevil

thx mtv! but the moderator was very stupid :(

Yeah, wasn't she? Fucking unbelievable they let such idiots make these interviews. I mean, how on earth can you manage to make the lamest interview ever, when it is Green Day? Couldn't they have found someone with just a little bit more passion about the band?

And I was totally surprised about the Berlin show, because the crowd seemed so quiet. In Cologne almost everybody was totally freaking out right from the beginning. :D

But the videography was very nice. By the way, it wasn't some friend, who threw the tv out of the window, it was Tre. Billie Joe just said it in a funny way: "This rock'n'roll drummer friend...." while looking at Tre.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Screw me! I couldn´t watch it cause I had to go to a family meeting :pinch::( I hope the interview and all that stuff will show up online one day!

So, I managed to burn it on DVD and also to put it on my computer :D And yes, I also converted it, but there's the problem. In .mpg it's a very good quality, but a 15 minutes video has 440 MB... in.flv it has only 89 MB, but the quality isn't really good. The sound is still fine, but the pictures :/

Any advice?

Yeah, I have it recorded.

They didn't air the whole concert, just these songs:

Know Your Enemy

East Jesus Nowhere

Murder City

21 Guns

American Idiot

Jesus Of Suburbia

She

Basket Case

I love how Billie accidentally knocked the mic durring East Jesus Nowhere :lol:

Ah shit something else I can't see. It's my birthday next week and all I want is for a bloody show to be put up that I can actually see! none of the downloads seem to be working properly.

If someone doesn't upload this soon i WILL cry. :verymad:

D:

I need to learn how to be patient. :|

I would upload it, but nobody tells me what to do :lol:

Do you want the high quality version (15 minute videos, 440 MB each) or the low quality version (15 minute videos, 90 MB each)?

It's almost midnight here, so I won't upload it today, but tomorrow before work... but it would be nice to know which version you want...

^is the 440MB part each lossless quality? Just wondering and what exactly did you record?:) did you record it directly with your Receiver?:)

I recorded it with a DVD recorder. Well, if you want to have the version that ripped directly from the DVD, it's .vob and it's about 1 GB, but the quality is perfect.

The 440 MB version is .mpg and the quality is still very good.

I recorded everything... the complete special, but I'm nt sure if I still have TRL but it sucked anyway. But I have the full video special and the concert.

I really want to see this. Did they show every song from the Berlin show?

I really want to see this. Did they show every song from the Berlin show?

No, they just showed about 7 or 8 songs I think. I'm not sure, but someone posted a list of the songs they aired somewhere in this thread.

Do you want the high quality version (15 minute videos, 440 MB each) or the low quality version (15 minute videos, 90 MB each)?

It's almost midnight here, so I won't upload it today, but tomorrow before work... but it would be nice to know which version you want...

YAY! Thank you! (:

I honestly don't mind, whichever's easiest for you to upload!

:lol:

YAY! Thank you! (:

I honestly don't mind, whichever's easiest for you to upload!

:lol:

That was helpful :lol: Well, I'll try to put them all into a winrar file or however it is called, so they might be smaller then...

That´s awesome Kaddy. I would be more than thankful if you´d upload it for us :happy: Germans are the best, I knew it :D

Desperate Murder City is such a great live song

I like the lyric changes in american idiot too

15 minute videos, 440 MB each, please

Archived