what is your favourite song or songs from the radio last night?

dookmeister333

what is your favourite song or songs from the radio last night?  

265 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

East Jesus Nowhere or Restless Heart Syndrome. They're both completely amazing. As are the other songs of course. :D

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone is saying that 21 guns is the song showing Billie Joe's improved singing. I have to disagree here. Although he sounds fantastic on 21 guns, he sounds even better on EJN. You guys noticed that amazing adlib(the " yeaaaaaah") at the end of EJN? He has never sang that high before on any of the Green Day songs.

While I like all of the songs, for me Restless Heart Syndrome seems sublime. Although I don't dislikeKnow Your Enemy, I'm really struggling to understand why it was the first single as for me every other song I have had the pleasure of hearing (including the b-sides) has been a level above it. I can't wait to hear this material live as it seems geared towards a live arena with the vibrancy and energy of each song.

^

^Everything about East Jesus Nowhere is the best :D

Before the lobotomy!

But I love all the songs!!!!!! :wub:

I also have to add that I showed 21 Guns to a friend of mine who absolutely despises Green Day. He came back to me and said that it "Wasn't half bad ". Coming from him, that's a great compliment. haha.

In regards to the whole BOBD thing. I loved that song before it was a single, so I really don't get tired of it. Furthermore, yeah, it got overplayed bigtime, one of the reasons why I don't listen to the radio that much... or I stick with the stations that don't play the same 10 songs over and over again.

I chose the one that you guys liked the most, and listened to it...but I refuse to listen to any of the others.

I am completely in love with 21 Guns. I think it has to be one of my favorite songs that they've ever done, it's just so completely perfect. Billie's high notes are amazing. I'm listening to it for the 5th or 6th time in a row, I can't get enough of it. :happy:

I love them all! But the order I would listen to them or chose them to be my favorites would be American Eulogy, 21 Guns, Restless Heart Syndrome, Before the Lobotomy, East Jesus Nowhere and then 21st Century Breakdown. All I know is that I love them all and can't wait to hear the other songs! only 8 more days friends! :D

21 Guns! Its soo awesome I never expected that when I first heard it

Definately East Jesus Nowhere. The music is amazing and the lyrics sum up my opinions of religion perfectly :)

Here Here! And you know the video for it would be fantastic. Totally controversial, totally wicked, and utterly stupendous.

Here Here! And you know the video for it would be fantastic. Totally controversial, totally wicked, and utterly stupendous.

hopefully there will be church burnings :D

21 Guns is multiple eargasms a plenty.

East Jesus Nowhere is brilliant too. And although at first i didn't like it all that much, before the lobotomy has grown on me. As has RHS.

American Eulogy though, by far and away is my favorite. That song is pure mentalness!

21 Guns is epic, but RHS has really grown on me.

American Eulogy is the greatest thing I've ever heard. Very, very, very, very (x783648549627) excellent.

i seconds this its so frickin awesome

Archived