Fan Tattoos

SophieJoanne

Lemmee see em:D?! Hopefully getting one of my own in June!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha. Yeah sorry if i've just repeated a topic that already exists..still a bit of a noob at thisXD Wow, they are awesome.. love the sihlouette one :D Might search for that general one now..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh, and I tried to get a Henna tattoo of Waiting lyrics.

I'm not sure if that really counts, but well - yeah. (:

EPIC FAIL though.

(I'm so much closer than I have ever known)

4882_196609365047_808370047_7106809_5335

im going to get a tattoo when i m 18 :D ............... :dry:

but when i do its going to be this

4youud5.jpg

4youud5.jpg

That would look really good. I'm more for an elegant writing tattoo kind of girl.

I'm willing to get a small Warning logo tattoo. I'm thinking somewhere that's not on my arms.

Maybe above my waist? It'd be kind of cool.

I hope I'll do my fist tattoo whe I'll be 18 (5 months!!) and it will be a star :) I love stars :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my Green Day related tattoo. It's 2 months old :)

007-4.jpg

4youud5.jpg

EPIC! :woot:

Here's my Green Day related tattoo. It's 2 months old :)

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e288/Vic...ttoos/007-4.jpg

Nice :) I like

This is my Kerplunk Daisy on my right ankle.. Angie Lee is my Divine Kerplunk Daisy sister, weirdly we both have this same tattoo on the same ankle in the same place, even though we live on opposite sides of the world!! This picture was taken when is was partially scabbed over..

DSCF0474.jpg

Someday i wanna get a Green Day tattoo. But i don't know what to get it of. BTW Everyone's Tattoos look AWESOME!!!!!!

i'm thinking of getting a tattoo to commemorate every green day album...i heard Tre's dad does that.

on my 21st birthday i want to get a heart grenade tattoo on me somewhere, it'll be ten years since i got AI.

i'm thinking of getting a tattoo to commemorate every green day album...i heard Tre's dad does that.

on my 21st birthday i want to get a heart grenade tattoo on me somewhere, it'll be ten years since i got AI.

I think I waited 11 years after I was into them till I got my first tattoo. I got a star like Billie's when we were in San Francisco.....well Berkeley.

Bahhhh, I really want to get something from the Dookie booklet. Maybe the Sassafras Roots light bulb. :)

Or the FOD bridge, with "let's nuke the bridge we burned" above it and "2,000 times before" below.

I will get a tatoo when I have enough money, maybe after Christmas. I think I take a heart grenade under my breast.^^

This is my Kerplunk Daisy on my right ankle.. Angie Lee is my Divine Kerplunk Daisy sister, weirdly we both have this same tattoo on the same ankle in the same place, even though we live on opposite sides of the world!! This picture was taken when is was partially scabbed over..

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e183/Beckstar16/DSCF0474.jpg[/img

Aww I love the Keplunk flower.

i wanna get one in the middle of my middle fingure and index fingure that says: billie joe,my idol :wub:

and another one that says green day with the grenade on my shoulder.

all of this when im 20. :P

the day i turn 18, i'm gettin a green day tattoo.

i'm gonna get rage written on my left wrist, and love written on my right, a heart grenade... somewhere (no sure where uet), lucky stars, star on my hand like billie, heart on my middle finger like billie, and the warning logo. maybe kerplunk girl/or flower too.

Archived