Fan Tattoos

SophieJoanne

^Aw, that sounds really awesome. And, yeah, people have some gorgeous tattoos. :)

HoneyDo666 - Ohmygosh, I don't know your name, sorry. :P But, I'm with ya! I'm such a wuss! My parents probably wouldn't disown me, haha, but I'd cry like a baby, or pass out like Tre does!

I'm Glynnis, nice to meet you! I use HoneyDo666 because I'm sweet but edgy!

And I would cry from the pain, pass out, and then be disowned!

I cry when I get shots at the doctor's office!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DSC02740.jpg

Boy eyes done blue a week later . . . no update pic yet.

CIMG0069.jpg

DSC03106.jpg

Here are my tattoos! The last one done last night, hence the redness . . .

Holy shit, those are awesome!!

I'm heavily considering getting a portrait done in a few weeks time.. of...

The Snoo :woot:

My name is Michelle and thank you :) Great tattoo ideas!!!

ah okay, hi michelle! haha. thanks (: i'm really excited to get them sometime!

Thank you!! :wub: It looks a whole lot better in person, his eyes are sooo realistic, it looks like im actually staring at the real Billie!! lmao

Awww, I bet it does :wub:

Looks totally worth it!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/shawanba/DSC02740.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/shawanba/CIMG0069.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/shawanba/DSC03106.jpg

OMG, THOSE ARE GREAT :wub:

Holy shit, those are awesome!!

I'm heavily considering getting a portrait done in a few weeks time.. of...

The Snoo :woot:

that one would be awesome :B

that one would be awesome :B

I hope so! I'm getting a friend of mine to draw me up a few sketches. I just thought it would be really awesome just to have him on my arm like that. I was originally going to have just the Snoo mask on it's own... but maybe it would look weird and empty.

It's funny because 3 years ago i was totally 'zomg i am soo getting a green day tat etc etc' then i went through a period of not really listening to them.. but now, seeing them live. Man, I am getting something GD related, deffo

I just have that feeling (i know i'm still young but still) that i'll never see a band as good as them. So no regrets if I get inked

It'll probably be either the Kerplunk flower or 'Remember, Whatever'..

heyy! I really want like a star tattoo or a butterfly similar to the ones Billie has BUT im a wuss; what does getting a tattoo actually feel like?? My friend said it felt like when you epilate but a bit worse, but then another one of my friends said it felt like having your skin cut into. What do you guys think about this??

Kryssi, a Snoo portrait would be amazing! I think a portrait would be better than just the mask too.

I'm Glynnis, nice to meet you! I use HoneyDo666 because I'm sweet but edgy!

And I would cry from the pain, pass out, and then be disowned!

I cry when I get shots at the doctor's office!

Hahaha! And, I know! I hate shots, but I love tattoos and really want to get one or some Green Day related ones.

heyy! I really want like a star tattoo or a butterfly similar to the ones Billie has BUT im a wuss; what does getting a tattoo actually feel like?? My friend said it felt like when you epilate but a bit worse, but then another one of my friends said it felt like having your skin cut into. What do you guys think about this??

Aww, don't be worried! I would say this about your first tattoo, get it in a kind of fleshy part so that you're used to the 'pain' of getting a tattoo done. It doesn't feel like any of those things. For me, it feels like being scratched with a tiny bit of bendy plastic, but everyone is different. My first tattoo was of Billie's star... I wanted it in the same position and placement as him, but the tattoo parlour where I got it done wouldn't tattoo hands... so I had to settle with having it done on my wrist, well, just underneath the end of my hand. I'll probably go to another tattooist to get the star done on my hand at some point.

And thank you, Sarah! I'm hoping the tattooist that I go to doesn't suck.

I think the JAR lyrics would look awesome on your ribs, Chelssica. But, I like the 21 Guns lyric idea too, being on your arms, since it goes with the lyrics, and how Billie always puts his arms up when he sings those lyrics. Maybe just get both! :lol:

There are so many lyrics I love, that I wouldn't know what to get, if I wanted lyrics. I'd probably either get BOBD, American Eulogy, or 2LYA lyrics. Maybe Christie Road.

I would love to have I am a nation without bureaucratic ties on my body somewhere. Maybe my leg or my stomach. It would go well with whatever I get from Allen Ginsberg's "America."

I'm leaning more towards the 21 Guns lyric.

1900th post! :D

I want a lip tattoo that's Green Day related. Anyone have suggestions? I don't want anything too cheesy.

i have suicide on my left inner wrist and makeover on the right. i wanna get something from LNOE, some lyrics :)

^ Wow, that's awesome :o

Everyone has amazing tattoos, im jealous.

I'm getting "The innocent can never last" and then a portrait of my Mommy ^_^

When I'm 16 I want to get Rage and Love in Billies hand writting and under it these skulls from 21st Century Breakdown http://www.greendayauthority.com/Picture_V...&fullsize=1 and under the skull with the heart eyes the two lines from Last Night on Earth 'That all my Love's for you , my beating heart belongs to you' and under the other skull two lines from Horseshoes and Handgrenades ' So don't you fuck me around , because I'll shoot you down. I want a little red star somewhere in the tattoo , too , maybe between the song lines.....

DSC02740.jpg

CIMG0069.jpg

DSC03106.jpg

i LOVE the rage and love one. wow

DSC02740.jpg

CIMG0069.jpg

DSC03106.jpg

I love your tattoos, I'm going soon to the Rage + Love and I did have the idea of me with the signing of BJ. Even that you and your tattoo.

Archived