Fan Tattoos

SophieJoanne

ohh like all the fan tattoos

Perhaps my next tattoo is a quote from billie. for example what he says at "bullet in a bible" about the music "music is the blood runs to my veins" (or like similar)

and on my hips: i would like have on the right side "punk" and left "music"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some really beautiful tattoos! ^_^

I really want to get lyrics of Green Day but it's just deciding what and I know I shouldn't decide until I'm 100% happy but I'm currently toying with 'I'm thinking about a brand new hope' (Macy's Day Parade) or 'Hearts collide'. I'd want it on my hip I do think but I'm really been thinking about 'hearts collide' for a while now in this sort of style script:

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs44/f/2009/061..._SD_Designs.jpg

Also, just going on people's opinions here except you all may be a little bias but do you think 'hearts collide' comes off as negative? I absolutely think it's beautiful because I love the whole lyrics from that song and what it means but from outsiders how do you think they'll percieve it?

The heart collide's one would be beautiful :wub:

Last saturday I was about to ask my mother for her permission for Billie's butterfly, but she has some kind of ADHD too, because I was about to ask her and she remembered something and went away xD

(she doesn't has ADHD, but I always joke about that she and I have it, because we REALLY distract very easily xD)

I have several ideas for Green Day tattoos!

I want the St. Jimmy one with wings on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams single cover, on my arm. I think that'll be my first one, because I've wanted that one for a long time.

Second, I want the Peacemaker-flower on the same spot as.. I don't know what her name on here is but the 17-yearold with Billie's face on her? On the same spot as that. That tat looks awesome btw (:

I also want Christians and Glorias hands linked together on my arm!

Those are my ideas, so far!

I have several ideas for Green Day tattoos!

I want the St. Jimmy one with wings on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams single cover, on my arm. I think that'll be my first one, because I've wanted that one for a long time.

Second, I want the Peacemaker-flower on the same spot as.. I don't know what her name on here is but the 17-yearold with Billie's face on her? On the same spot as that. That tat looks awesome btw (:

I also want Christians and Glorias hands linked together on my arm!

Those are my ideas, so far!

My name is Michelle and thank you :) Great tattoo ideas!!!

I'm going to get the heart grenade on my left shoulder. The Warning logo (guy getting electricuted) on my right shoulder. The Foo Fighters "FF" logo on my neck. The Nirvana smiley face on my back. Then maybe "Riot!" in orange from Paramore on my right arm and Linkin Park's "LP" logo on my left wrist.

i want billies butterfly and the warning sign but im not a big fan of needles or pain lol got to build my self up!

The heart collide's one would be beautiful :wub:

Last saturday I was about to ask my mother for her permission for Billie's butterfly, but she has some kind of ADHD too, because I was about to ask her and she remembered something and went away xD

(she doesn't has ADHD, but I always joke about that she and I have it, because we REALLY distract very easily xD)

Thanx, I think it would be too, it's just a beautiful phrase/lyric :wub:

Hahahaha about you asking your mum..My mum's the same, I start a conversation with her and she'll just drift off mid sentance and walk away :P I think she does it on purpose though ;) I have my first tattoo next month (not Green Day related) and I was nervous to ask my mum first, even though I'm eighteen and it's perfectally legal without consent here, but then she was like 'hell yeah' and is getting one done with me on the same day! :D

I love Billie's butterfly too, it's really pretty design and quite feminine but will also mean alot because of your Green Day loveage!

Thanx, I think it would be too, it's just a beautiful phrase/lyric :wub:

Hahahaha about you asking your mum..My mum's the same, I start a conversation with her and she'll just drift off mid sentance and walk away :P I think she does it on purpose though ;) I have my first tattoo next month (not Green Day related) and I was nervous to ask my mum first, even though I'm eighteen and it's perfectally legal without consent here, but then she was like 'hell yeah' and is getting one done with me on the same day! :D

I love Billie's butterfly too, it's really pretty design and quite feminine but will also mean alot because of your Green Day loveage!

i think is great that you and your mom are getting tattooed together :wub:

I finally got the ocassion to ask her. It wasn't the best moment, but I decided that it was then or never. She was watching House M.D. and I asked during the commercials. She was like "In what part of your body and WHAT?" and I said "oh, just a little butterfly in my right arm, near the spot you have yours :)"

She inmediatly guessed it was a Green Day thing, but she gave me the permission! Summer, here we go! :D

I really wanna see my teachers' faces next year, 'cause I'm the "good girl" xD

So many cool tattoos and so many great ideas. I want to get one when I'm 18, but not sure what. Maybe something from Jesus of Surburbia, not sure...

So many cool tattoos and so many great ideas. I want to get one when I'm 18, but not sure what. Maybe something from Jesus of Surburbia, not sure...

ya me too....my mom won´t allow me to have one earlier -.-

but i just thought of something oh blvd. of broken dreams....just cause it's my favorite song for ever !!!!!

ya me too....my mom won´t allow me to have one earlier -.-

but i just thought of something oh blvd. of broken dreams....just cause it's my favorite song for ever !!!!!

Oh yeah, that one too! That would be cool! Ugh, I'm so indecisive so it'll probably be a while before I'll have one and be sure that I won't regret having it :P

i think is great that you and your mom are getting tattooed together :wub:

I finally got the ocassion to ask her. It wasn't the best moment, but I decided that it was then or never. She was watching House M.D. and I asked during the commercials. She was like "In what part of your body and WHAT?" and I said "oh, just a little butterfly in my right arm, near the spot you have yours :)"

She inmediatly guessed it was a Green Day thing, but she gave me the permission! Summer, here we go! :D

I really wanna see my teachers' faces next year, 'cause I'm the "good girl" xD

Wooo, I'm pleased for you :D:happy: Ohh and I'd love to see your teachers reaction :P

Wow, I love all of your tattoos.

I've been considering getting a GD tattoo for a few months now. I'm either going to go for a logo or a line of my favourite lyrics. It's narrowing down the song choices which is the hard part!!

I'll be getting some fan tattoos next month from the past two weeks full of memories.

thank you!! :) im so happy with how it came out, it took 5 hours to get done and boy was it worth the pain!!! :D haha what picture of Billie are you planning on getting?

Here are pictures of my tattoo now fully healed :)

S7305172.jpg

S7305166-1.jpg

My tattoo 2 weeks after it was done and finally healed :D i really love my tattoo and how it came out, and after being a hardcore dedicated Green Day fan for 11 years im so happy to finally have my hero and inspiration on my arm :)

Ohmygosh. That is SO amazing!

Ohmygosh. That is SO amazing!

Thank you!! :wub: It looks a whole lot better in person, his eyes are sooo realistic, it looks like im actually staring at the real Billie!! lmao

^I love that tattoo too. Everytime I see one of your posts, I look at your sig and I awwwwww at everything in there. :happy:

I think I want to get a tattoo of Billie's guitar, Blue. I've always loved that guitar, and it's so significant of him and the band. At the show I went to, my friend and I had roses and Billie saw us and asked us to throw them to him. We did, and he stuck them in his guitar. So, since that was ahhhmazing, I think I would either get a rose wrapped around Blue, or sticking out of the neck of the guitar, like how Billie placed them. I dunno. And probably the date of my show, with room around so I could add on more dates for when I see them other times, and either lyrics, musical notes from my favorite GD songs, or both.

I'd also like the Kerplunk! flower, heartgrenade, or something, but those are so obvious, that I'd have to get something unique done to them. I'm not sure. But I def want to get something done.

I got this cool idea for a tattoo a few days ago. Well I really like it, at least.

Billie's butterfly, on my neck, as if it's flying to my ear. Because I've always really liked that butterfly, it just looks cool, and it could also represent Green Day's/Billie's music. And I find that placement for a small tattoo very cool/nice/graceful (??) looking. :)

No idea if I'm ever gonna do it, I'd have to wait 2.5 more years anyway because my parents are very much against tattoos and maybe I won't like the idea in time anymore, but well.

I thought just post it here :lol:

Oh, that sounds lovely! I love that it could represent their music. That's really sweet. You should totally get that done.

I'd love to have this whole verse on my back or my ribs:

Gotta make a plan, gotta do what's right

Can't run around in circles if you wanna build a life

But I don't wanna make a plan for a day faraway

While I'm young and while I'm able

All I wanna do is...

Or have Throw up your arms into the sky going up my right arm and You and I down my left, so if I held my arms out it could be read.

I think the JAR lyrics would look awesome on your ribs, Chelssica. But, I like the 21 Guns lyric idea too, being on your arms, since it goes with the lyrics, and how Billie always puts his arms up when he sings those lyrics. Maybe just get both! :lol:

There are so many lyrics I love, that I wouldn't know what to get, if I wanted lyrics. I'd probably either get BOBD, American Eulogy, or 2LYA lyrics. Maybe Christie Road.

If I got a tat, I'd want "Gloria, send out your message of the light that shadows in the night/Gloria, tell me the story of your life" on my ribs.

But I'm a wuss, I would cry and my parents would disown me!

Whoa! There's some absolutely beautiful tattoos here!

I'm considering getting 'love' on one of my wrists and 'rage' on the other. The love is symbolic of my mother, and the rage is very much my father. Hence the lyrics 'I'm the son of rage and love'... albeit I am a girl, therefore kind of the daughter, not the son. Haha.

I'm still in the consideration phase, I'm gonna give it some time before I jump into it. I already have one (un-Green Day related) tattoo and I can't wait to get more.

There's a lot of veryyyyy dedicated people here though, the tattoos just prove it. They really are testament to Green Day's brilliantly devoted fanbase.

^Aw, that sounds really awesome. And, yeah, people have some gorgeous tattoos. :)

HoneyDo666 - Ohmygosh, I don't know your name, sorry. :P But, I'm with ya! I'm such a wuss! My parents probably wouldn't disown me, haha, but I'd cry like a baby, or pass out like Tre does!

^Aw, that sounds really awesome. And, yeah, people have some gorgeous tattoos. :)

HoneyDo666 - Ohmygosh, I don't know your name, sorry. :P But, I'm with ya! I'm such a wuss! My parents probably wouldn't disown me, haha, but I'd cry like a baby, or pass out like Tre does!

the tattoo that I want is Billie's buttefrly, and i'm pretty sure that i'll pass out like Tré xD Poor of my friend if she doesn't help me and I have to recur to a homeless guy xD

^LOL. I would love to get Billie's butterfly as well, or some of the stars he has. His butterfly tat is really cute. Not sure where I would get it, though.

Archived