Fan Tattoos

SophieJoanne

Cool, how do you do it?

Btw, you can bet the word "love" written by billie out of american idiot

Here

I got Billie's butterfly last week, just changed a tad.

Will post a pic when its healed properly.

I love it :D

asdñfksjadlfkj i wanna see it! I want that tattoo too :B

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got Billie's butterfly last week, just changed a tad.

Will post a pic when its healed properly.

I love it :D

Ohhhh.. I LOOOVE that tattoo!! *.*

Hey everyone! I'm turning 15 in a few months... and I can get a tat as my B-Day present from my parents. I really want a Green Day tat, and have now for the longest time. I was thinking a horseshoe(I'm a horse rider, haha) and a handgrenade... so... it'd have more meaning than just Green Day of course. and I'd like to add lettering to it, but I'm not sure of what yet. So... help with more ideas please?!!?

Also... all of the tats in this thread are AMAZINGGG.♥♥♥

AHH!!! LOVE IT!!! really awesome tattoo of Billie!! i wanna a tat of Billie like that but maybe a different pic of him. but your is so fucking rad!! <3

thank you!! :) im so happy with how it came out, it took 5 hours to get done and boy was it worth the pain!!! :D haha what picture of Billie are you planning on getting?

Here are pictures of my tattoo now fully healed :)

S7305172.jpg

S7305166-1.jpg

My tattoo 2 weeks after it was done and finally healed :D i really love my tattoo and how it came out, and after being a hardcore dedicated Green Day fan for 11 years im so happy to finally have my hero and inspiration on my arm :)

Wow there are some amazing tattoo's in here, I have loved looking at them all.

This is mine, I am planning another one but with Rocktober looming pennies are tight and it will have to wait til December :)

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o78/mrscrabman/jaxtat.jpg

Just incase you can't read it it says:

Give me a long kiss goodnight and everything will be alright

x

ahh awesome tattoo i love it! it came out great :D

thank you!! :) im so happy with how it came out, it took 5 hours to get done and boy was it worth the pain!!! :D haha what picture of Billie are you planning on getting?

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h208/Chr...me/S7305172.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h208/Chr.../S7305166-1.jpg

My tattoo 2 weeks after it was done and finally healed :D i really love my tattoo and how it came out, and after being a hardcore dedicated Green Day fan for 11 years im so happy to finally have my hero and inspiration on my arm :)

that is amazing

You mean this one?

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/3826/wtletter.jpg

I found it the day that I discovered that you can actually see websites like they were before... So I went to 2000's GD.com :D

I haven't really quoted before - I think you're supposed to take the IMG tags out?

Off topic but how do you see websites how they were before?!

And so it's a little more on topic - I really want a Green Day themed tattoo. I've considered Stars with 'Better thank your lucky stars' but I know that is really popular so perhaps would like something a little less common. I also love Billie's butterfly, but again that's really popular. Sooo I was thinking stars and music notes - 'cos then I know it's about the music but it's a little less obvious. I'm not sure yet! :P Does anyone know where I can view a load of Green Day related artwork or album art online? I just want to see what's going before I decide on anything final. (I could just go get my CD's but I'm lazy like that lol)

ahh awesome tattoo i love it! it came out great :D

Thank you I love yours too and your sig is great :D

x

Thank you I love yours too and your sig is great :D

x

Thanks!=] I like your signature as well!

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h208/Chr...me/S7305172.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h208/Chr.../S7305166-1.jpg

thats really good! i luv ur hair btw :D

I'm still getting the Heroes and Cons logo, but I got these today. They didn't turn out exactly like Billie's, but I still love them.

tat2z.jpg

nice *---* I still haven't ask my mom for permission, but I have time :lol:

thank you.

I wish you luck on getting your first tattoo

I got this cool idea for a tattoo a few days ago. Well I really like it, at least.

Billie's butterfly, on my neck, as if it's flying to my ear. Because I've always really liked that butterfly, it just looks cool, and it could also represent Green Day's/Billie's music. And I find that placement for a small tattoo very cool/nice/graceful (??) looking. :)

No idea if I'm ever gonna do it, I'd have to wait 2.5 more years anyway because my parents are very much against tattoos and maybe I won't like the idea in time anymore, but well.

I thought just post it here :lol:

hey, new to this forum but not new to GD my name is mike im 18 and green day has been my favorite band since i was 9 when i bought the warning album.

i got this tattoo shortly after i turned 17

l_e00e5e16455b4dee987e0cca0c0dc0b5793.jp

im going to get the rest of the dookie cover maby put a little extra stuff in it.

would it be weird to have more than one green day tattoo?

That's a very cool one! - I've seen one with stars and the lyrics to Waiting - and I thought of that too - since I really fell in love with them after I heard Waiting on the radio - but it's the type of sone that when it's in my head day to day, I get tired of it - I mean - they totally rock it when they do it live but still

The video for 21st C Brkdown would have been a great tattoo! - what an incredible video - trippy, funny. . .

S7305172.jpg

S7305166-1.jpg

That is very cool - I thought about a face portrait - the inside photo from Rolling Stone - because he looks so good - and he's wearing a Beatles pin and I love the Beatles - and that came out right after I saw them - after my husband passed and they really helped me be able to laugh again - but I wanted him with his axe - I'm only regretting I didn't get one where his face is showing more and it should have been lower - because then the guitar would have shown out my sleve more and people would say - what is your tattoo - now - it doesn't show unless I've got real short sleves on - the artist probably thought that I wanted it that way - maybe when I get more money - I'll get his legs drawn in - i mean initially I wanted him drawn down to this shoes -

That is very cool - I thought about a face portrait - the inside photo from Rolling Stone - because he looks so good - and he's wearing a Beatles pin and I love the Beatles - and that came out right after I saw them - after my husband passed and they really helped me be able to laugh again - but I wanted him with his axe - I'm only regretting I didn't get one where his face is showing more and it should have been lower - because then the guitar would have shown out my sleve more and people would say - what is your tattoo - now - it doesn't show unless I've got real short sleves on - the artist probably thought that I wanted it that way - maybe when I get more money - I'll get his legs drawn in - i mean initially I wanted him drawn down to this shoes -

Im very sorry to hear about your husband, but i totally see what you mean about Green Day! They seriously save soo many people and i dont even know if they know it!!! When we are experiencing hard times in life, listening to there music or just going to a show makes us laugh and forget the bad for the moment we are experiencing the best fucking band in the world!!! Can i see your tattoo? It sounds awesome but im sorry you dont like it too much thats awful, maybe if you went to a tattoo artist and explained they could fix it up to how you want it!! :D but thanks for the tattoo compliment!

Some really beautiful tattoos! ^_^

I really want to get lyrics of Green Day but it's just deciding what and I know I shouldn't decide until I'm 100% happy but I'm currently toying with 'I'm thinking about a brand new hope' (Macy's Day Parade) or 'Hearts collide'. I'd want it on my hip I do think but I'm really been thinking about 'hearts collide' for a while now in this sort of style script:

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs44/f/2009/061..._SD_Designs.jpg

Also, just going on people's opinions here except you all may be a little bias but do you think 'hearts collide' comes off as negative? I absolutely think it's beautiful because I love the whole lyrics from that song and what it means but from outsiders how do you think they'll percieve it?

Archived