• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a whole bunch of tattoo's dedicated to Green Day;

back of my neck; the warning logo.

inbetween shoulder blades; 'better thank your lucky stars'

left my hip; rage in scruffy writing & on right love in nice writing

adeline logo on m index finger & the same stars on my hand has beej

also the heart grenade on my right wrist then on my left wrist three stars representing my boys :')

one white, red, and green.

If i make it in music im getting a sleeves dedicated to them.(: People tell me im stupid and tell me to shut up about tattoos. ¬.¬

14 isn't an age for legal tattoos :huh:

I'd like to see pictures of them tho

I want a sleeve eventually, music related but I don't think I want something obvious from a band in it. Unless it is really gonna last.. the love for a band

hey, new to this forum but not new to GD my name is mike im 18 and green day has been my favorite band since i was 9 when i bought the warning album.

i got this tattoo shortly after i turned 17

l_e00e5e16455b4dee987e0cca0c0dc0b5793.jp

im going to get the rest of the dookie cover maby put a little extra stuff in it.

would it be weird to have more than one green day tattoo?

Hi mike

I can't see your pic :(

Nooooo it wouldn't be weird to have more as one GD tattoo :lol:

I've a few ideas for GD tattoos and I can't decide between them so I think I get all of them....someday when I have the money for it.

im going to get a tattoo when i m 18 :D ............... :dry:

but when i do its going to be this

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/6330/4youud5.jpg

You give me a new idea... My friends and I say that "Basket case" is my song, so...

That should have hurt... BUT I LOVE IT :B

hey, new to this forum but not new to GD my name is mike im 18 and green day has been my favorite band since i was 9 when i bought the warning album.

http://xs343.xs.to/xs343/09391/l_e00e5e164...0c0dc0b5793.jpg

im going to get the rest of the dookie cover maby put a little extra stuff in it.

Hi, Mike, welcome to the forum! I LOVE YOUR TATTOO :wub: And I don't think is weird to have more than one green day tattoo, especially if you're a fan, right? xD

I'm also thinking about getting this....

billietattoo12.jpg

This summer (wich means that i'll be getting it on december - january - february), 'cause my mom said "when you turn 15, you can do whatever you want to your body!". I didn't do it last year, so I have to do it this one! :lol:

You give me a new idea... My friends and I say that "Basket case" is my song, so...

That should have hurt... BUT I LOVE IT :B

Hi, Mike, welcome to the forum! I LOVE YOUR TATTOO :wub: And I don't think is weird to have more than one green day tattoo, especially if you're a fan, right? xD

I'm also thinking about getting this....

billietattoo12.jpg

This summer (wich means that i'll be getting it on december - january - february), 'cause my mom said "when you turn 15, you can do whatever you want to your body!". I didn't do it last year, so I have to do it this one! :lol:

I love the butterfly tattoo...

I love the butterfly tattoo...

me too, and I have a crush for butterflies, so it'd be a 2x1! :D

[ig]http://xs343.xs.to/xs343/09391/l_e00e5e16455b4dee987e0cca0c0dc0b5793.jpg

Hey hey hey.

Loving it. :P

I don't think it's weird. I'm getting my first one (technically two... one on each hip) tomorrow... well, today, it's 2:25 AM. Whatever.

But I've got like, 5 more planned.

I'm contemplating getting my left arm fully sleeved all Green Day.

So many kids getting tattoos before they're at least 17 borderline 18.. Shameful.

Why is that?

If you know what you want and you've put enough SERIOUS thought into it, I don't think age should be an OVERLY huge factor in getting a tattoo. I still think the minimum age to get a tattoo should be 16 (which is what it is here) for safety reasons, but it's up to each individual's discretion to decide to get a tattoo at a younger age or not. Whether it be legal or illegal.

Why is that?

If you know what you want and you've put enough SERIOUS thought into it, I don't think age should be an OVERLY huge factor in getting a tattoo. I still think the minimum age to get a tattoo should be 16 (which is what it is here) for safety reasons, but it's up to each individual's discretion to decide to get a tattoo at a younger age or not. Whether it be legal or illegal.

I concur with you! I mean, I want Billie's butterfly since like... don't know, a long time ago, and I almost a 100% sure that that's what I want :) If I don't change my mind during this year, I don't think I will xD

So many kids getting tattoos before they're at least 17 borderline 18.. Shameful.

Why?

I got my first tatt when i was 14 with my mom. I also have a green day tattoo that i got when i was 15 that i love to death. :happy:

Age is just a #

this is my tat, its on my right leg

My_Tattoo_by_nimrod1991.jpg

this pic was taking as soon as the guy was done, so thats why it looks so sore lol

I like it.

Love that shade of blue.

I took mine at the tattoo place like, 20 minutes after he finished, so I'm not sure why it doesn't look more red and swollen and such, but, eh, probably just because it's on my camera phone, therefore bad quality. But it's on my right hip.

I plan on getting one once I get a job and have some MONEH :P

Y'all's tattoos look AWSOME!!!!

I like it.

Love that shade of blue.

I took mine at the tattoo place like, 20 minutes after he finished, so I'm not sure why it doesn't look more red and swollen and such, but, eh, probably just because it's on my camera phone, therefore bad quality. But it's on my right hip.

lol the blue would be prettier in this pic if some of my blood wasnt on it lmao

maybe it wasnt as bad cuz it was twenty min later, i had that pick taken as soon as the guy sat back and told me it was finished lol

I'm getting a Green Day lyric on my ribs with a vine type thing wrapping around it going down to my hip. I'm thinking about these lyrics (so far)

there's no doubt about who I am

or

looking now at who I am I don't let it get me down

I'm not going to launch into why I'm getting a Green Day lyric (not just because they're my favorite band at the moment) 'cause I'm tired and don't feel like it [:

Awesome! Where are they? On your lower back or front of the hips?

Front hips. Like, right next to my hipbone.

Tomorrow once I've got them both I'll have a better picture. :P

One can get a tattoo at aged 16 if their parent is present with their child's I.D., birth certificate, etc...where I live, that is.

I'd also like to get the 21CB skulls on my shoulder blade one day.

Archived