Fan Tattoos

SophieJoanne

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

right im really seriouly thinking about getting a tattoo done now, im think of having billies butterfly and having 3 stars around it. What do you guys think of that ??

If I get a Green Day tattoo, I'm definitely going with the "I've given my heart and my soul" lyrics :wub:

If I get a Green Day tattoo, I'm definitely going with the "I've given my heart and my soul" lyrics :wub:

i love that lryic plus i love the billie sings it lol

Yeah, it's definitely on of my favourites :wub:

I was thinking of getting it wrapped around a heart, but I'm finding it complicated to design :lol:

I really want a new Green Day tattoo, but I cant choose which of my designs I like best. I'd really like the get the words "My Name is Noone" underneath either a heart grenade design or the 21st Century Breakdown skulls. I'd like it to cover my Whatsername tattoo;

whatsername.jpg

The font's crappy and wobbly and the rose just looks so randomly placed. But the tattoo would have to be quite big to cover it up.

I'll hopefully get it all sorted after Christmas; I'll get it for my 21st birthday :)

I really want a new Green Day tattoo, but I cant choose which of my designs I like best. I'd really like the get the words "My Name is Noone" underneath either a heart grenade design or the 21st Century Breakdown skulls. I'd like it to cover my Whatsername tattoo;

whatsername.jpg

The font's crappy and wobbly and the rose just looks so randomly placed. But the tattoo would have to be quite big to cover it up.

I'll hopefully get it all sorted after Christmas; I'll get it for my 21st birthday :)

That is super cute... I wanted something similar but with a star instead :D

and I also would like to get this pocketwatch on my wrist.

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii231/g.../DSC01311-1.jpg

i was thinking of having the chain kind of wrap around my wrist like a bracelet.

and then the watch part on the inside side of my wrist.

and then i want cursive text wrapping around it that says "Time Grabs You By The Wrist".

im thinking of getting the text in a banner possibly.

this will probably be my first tattoo. :)

what do you guys think?

Haha! I was JUST thinking about that today in college!! I said to my friend "God, you know what would be an amazing tattoo idea?! Getting the pocked watch from 39/Smooth on my lower arm, but have the chain wrapped around like it's hanging on my wrist." :lol: Weirrrrrrrd.

I think you should DEFINITELY do that!

The idea of this pocket watch is becoming increasingly appealing to me now! :woot:

It's my favourite album, like :wub:

But I think I might prefer to have it on my shoulder maybe :) Although the wrist idea would look CLASS!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/Pols/whatsername.jpg

That tattoo of yours is really cute, why would you want to go over it? If it's fading out, you could always see if the tattooist could work with it and make it look better.

I'm still wondering whether I should get that portrait of the Snoo done, I mean, it would be really kick ass and one of a kind.

^ @ pols4tre: I really love it! I agree with Kryssi on this one; ask a tattooist to make it look better rather than covering it. I love the font. (:

I was thinking of getting a tattoo for a really long time now, and the idea of getting something written on my forearm is stuck in my head since forever. My fave GD lyric has always been "I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies.", but maybe it's a bit too long for a tattoo. It would look a bit weird, I guess.

i have this at the moment (got it done when i was about 16):

dgp1t3.jpg

and this is what i want to turn it into:

64ldns.jpg

That tattoo of yours is really cute, why would you want to go over it? If it's fading out, you could always see if the tattooist could work with it and make it look better.

I'm still wondering whether I should get that portrait of the Snoo done, I mean, it would be really kick ass and one of a kind.

Thank you :) I'm thinking I could keep it and make it part of a bigger tattoo design...Hmm.

Your idea for a tattoo sounds awesome :)

i have this at the moment (got it done when i was about 16):

http://i48.tinypic.com/dgp1t3.jpg

and this is what i want to turn it into:

http://i48.tinypic.com/64ldns.jpg

I love the ribbon idea, but I think the writing would look better if it was written like it is in the first picture, positioned the same way. But sure that's just my opinion :P

i have an idea for a tattoo is anyone on here any good at drawing?? and would be will to draw it up for me ill send pics and discription of what i want :D

i have an idea for a tattoo is anyone on here any good at drawing?? and would be will to draw it up for me ill send pics and discription of what i want :D

I'm considered good at drawing. Send me your ideas :)

Archived