Presale Tickets for US Venues

Tripe

zomg! :woot:

I joined the Idiot Club 2 weeks ago. Yay for me! Now I'll have tickets to go with my GDC wrist-bands. :cool:

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad San Jose and Sacramento aren't included in this; I'm working all day on Wednesday. :dry:

Does anybody know when the regular tickets go on sale? I mean for people not in the Idiot Club, not pre-sale.

I'm glad San Jose and Sacramento aren't included in this; I'm working all day on Wednesday. :dry:

I'm working too but i'd be ordering tickets in between customers :D

UGH I'M SO MOTHERFUCKING POOR BUT I'M GONNA DRIVE MYSELF INTO CREDIT CARD DEBT SO I CAN SEE GREEN DAY. FML.

I hate this shit. I'm afraid that I'll not be able to get pit tickets if I don't sign up for the Idiot Club, so now I gotta spend $20 I don't have :angry:

For those of you in Europe, how do you buy more than 2? I'm taking my little cousins in Phoenix so there will be me, my friend and my two younger cousins. Because they are younger (ok, like 12 and 13, but still) I'm definitely gonna get actual seats. Do you know how it works so that we are all together if we can only get two at a time? Did everyone here get GA?

Are tickets only available for the shows listed...???

rrrrr I'm hoping sooooo badly they have presales for CA >:C

That would totally kinda piss me off if we were excluded D:

rrrrr I'm hoping sooooo badly they have presales for CA >:C

That would totally kinda piss me off if we were excluded D:

I'm sure they will, they would have a lottttttt of pissed off fans otherwise.

If I wasted $20 for nothing I would probably punch a hole through my wall.

Are tickets only available for the shows listed...???

more pre-sales will be added soon. if they did it all at once the server would blow up.

For those of you in Europe, how do you buy more than 2? I'm taking my little cousins in Phoenix so there will be me, my friend and my two younger cousins. Because they are younger (ok, like 12 and 13, but still) I'm definitely gonna get actual seats. Do you know how it works so that we are all together if we can only get two at a time? Did everyone here get GA?

I think you will be out of luck, unfortunately, trying to get four seats together. If both you and your friend have IC memberships and can access the club presale links separately, you could get two seats each. But they may be nowhere near each other in the arena. It might be best for you to go for the sale to the general public and purchase all four at once.

And i have a feeling there are a lot more US idiot club members, just as I'm sure there are a ton more US GDC/GDA visitors. It's like a cage fight for tickets

:woot:

A cage fight that I am going to fucking win!! In a presale, there is just a limited number and then when the date goes on sale to the public, there's more tickets. I'm getting 2 GA tickets no matter what. I'll beat bitches off for my tickets :D

so will tickets be available ahead of time like they were for normal people in Europe, or does now everyone have to wait for at-the-door tickets if they're not in the club? i've never been to a show in my life, i dont know how this stuff works. but i dont appreciate everyone from the idiot club snatching up the floor seats and leaving the rest for the people who can't afford to pay to use a website.

Can you buy 2 presale tickets and 2 normal tickets for the same show? All the concerts I've ever been to were in little clubs that really didn't give a damn how many tickets you bought.

so when does everyone think "normal" fans get get a hold of tickets (that arent crappy like back seats)

ie if the IC takes all the floor tickets and leaves the scraps for everyone else who isn't worthy.

so will tickets be available ahead of time like they were for normal people in Europe, or does now everyone have to wait for at-the-door tickets if they're not in the club? i've never been to a show in my life, i dont know how this stuff works. but i dont appreciate everyone from the idiot club snatching up the floor seats and leaving the rest for the people who can't afford to pay to use a website.

I imagine tickets sold to the general public will be mailed (or printable on your printer) as is usual with ticketmaster. It would be crazy chaotic if every ticket at those huge arenas was Will Call.

You should be able to score a GA ticket even if you aren't a member of the Idiot Club, as long as you get on the general sale right at the beginning of the sale. I can't imagine every floor ticket will be bought up for every venue from the IC ticket holders. There may even be only a limited # of floor/GA tickets available for the presale, with the rest being held for the general sale.

And remember, this very access to these presale tickets is probably the #1 reason people coughed up the $20 to join the club in the first place. It's all what you want to do with your $$, I guess.

Not sure if this has been asked or not, but does anyone know how reliable the will-call system is? I've never done it before, and it kinda freaks me out to show up the day of the concert without actually physically having the ticket with me.

Not sure if this has been asked or not, but does anyone know how reliable the will-call system is? I've never done it before, and it kinda freaks me out to show up the day of the concert without actually physically having the ticket with me.

If I'm doing will call, I always make sure to print any confirmation screens/emails and take those with me. Also, the IC specifically states that the person whose name the tickets are purchased in is the only one who can pick them up, so you'll need ID. It's also a good idea to have the exact credit card with you that was used to make the purchase (some places require that).

However, I'm sure there will be complete instructions in the confirmation emails, so be sure to read those carefully and follow them to the letter.

You'll be fine!

If I'm doing will call, I always make sure to print any confirmation screens/emails and take those with me. Also, the IC specifically states that the person whose name the tickets are purchased in is the only one who can pick them up, so you'll need ID. It's also a good idea to have the exact credit card with you that was used to make the purchase (some places require that).

However, I'm sure there will be complete instructions in the confirmation emails, so be sure to read those carefully and follow them to the letter.

You'll be fine!

Thanks so much, I swear, I think I'm the world's biggest worrier. I plan on showing up pretty early so that I'll be able to get my ticket and not have to wait in a huge line while the venue people try to sort everyone's tickets out, I have a feeling that could take a while.

Thanks so much, I swear, I think I'm the world's biggest worrier. I plan on showing up pretty early so that I'll be able to get my ticket and not have to wait in a huge line while the venue people try to sort everyone's tickets out, I have a feeling that could take a while.

last concert i went to we got tickets through the fanclub and we got let in an hour before everyone else so that we had time to get the will call tickets. so there wasnt a line or anything really. idk if theyll do that with green day but it seems like a good idea.

oh great.

I still don't know if I'll be able to go and I have to buy the tickets or I'm screwed :(

last concert i went to we got tickets through the fanclub and we got let in an hour before everyone else so that we had time to get the will call tickets. so there wasnt a line or anything really. idk if theyll do that with green day but it seems like a good idea.

ooh, that would be awesome :happy: but during the "secret" shows a couple weeks ago, didn't the IC members get let in last or something like that?

Guest n o n a m e*

i'm a little confused about the time.

3pm eastern?

damn, i thought they'd be up at like 10am

Archived