Hearts Collide

fashionvictim86

oh no, i got owned by a kid who spends his life devoted to a forum

my heart bleeds.

You have more posts than I do and you're my age. So I'm not a kid, nor am I as "devoted" (which you make sound like a bad thing) as you. So blow me.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You have more posts than I do and you're my age. So I'm not a kid, nor am I as devoted as you. So blow me.

I don't put nasty things in my mouth, sorry.

And you may not be a kid but you seem to have the mental age of one so pardon me for believing you were.

You have more posts than I do and you're my age. So I'm not a kid, nor am I as "devoted" (which you make sound like a bad thing) as you. So blow me.

Win!

The song is great, very beach boys, i love it!

I just want a 320kbps rip of it :D

I like it, can we download it from anywhere yet..sample or the full one..

And you may not be a kid but you seem to have the mental age of one so pardon me for believing you were.

now now.

seriously why do people who can't handle a fucking opinion come onto a forum?

fucking hell.

Win!

The song is great, very beach boys, i love it!

I just want a 320kbps rip of it :D

yeah me too :lol: i was trying to rip it but the software i was using gave up

If this song is not on the album, so as Lights Out, then 21st CB must be feckin' AWESOME!

Oh, my heart. There's something wrong with it. Oh, I think its breaking, shattering from the pounding blows of your words.

If this song is not on the album, so as Lights Out, then 21st CB must be feckin' AWESOME!

It is. Trust me.

i really like it ! my heart beats a little faster everytime i hear it :D

it's a great song but i wouldn't compare it with lights out.... 2 different kind of songs but both are adorable!!

This seems to be so uch better than Lights Out, and a whole street ahead of KYE. Awesome.

Oh, my heart. There's something wrong with it. Oh, I think its breaking, shattering from the pounding blows of your words.

It is. Trust me.

How do you know?

Hey, i loved the 4 songs i heard, and i have not listened to nothing but the ones released in studio quality

So is your face.

so let me understand this.....

you can bitch and rant when you dont like something and no one is supposed to question you

but if someone else doesnt care for something and gives their opinion you feel the need to treat them like shit?

hmmm no wonder she thinks youre a kid.

How do you know?

I saw Green Day at the Fox on the 14th. I heard the whole new album. And I was in the front row. Trust me, its great.

so let me understand this.....

you can bitch and rant when you dont like something and no one is supposed to question you

but if someone else doesnt care for something and gives their opinion you feel the need to treat them like shit?

hmmm no wonder she thinks youre a kid.

Oh, I was teasing.

I fucking love it. Way better than Lights Out in my opinion. It's got even more of a retro vibe to it than their Foxboro Hot Tubs material.

Youtube sucks they took it down already. They can suck monkey balls!

I saw Green Day at the Fox on the 14th. I heard the whole new album. And I was in the front row. Trust me, its great.

Thanks man, i will not spoil myself, i shall remain a true "jedi" until the album is out

amazing :bunny:

does anyone have it complete??

its available on amazon UK on the 5th May, i shall buy it then :)

Thanks man, i will not spoil myself, i shall remain a true "jedi" until the album is out

Glad to see I'm not the only one waiting. Hope the force will be with us. :starwars:

umm i decided this song is better than Lights Out a little but i have to hear whole thing to talking about

Archived