Video of Billie Joe aged "12 going on 13" singing Christmas songs

farley drexel hatcher

That's actually pretty cool.

And his haircut is... interesting. :lol:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hahaha oh no.

ha, my thoughts exactly. he really cannot sing too well here.

the latest comment on the YT vid was interesting:

HAHAHAHAAH. oh my god!! he is even hot there?! >__> xD ily ily ily ily xDD please sing this to me billie xD

i just imagine him start to stop and stare at the crowd, then grin and go "KING. FOR. A DAAAY"

Haha this is so weird. Although you can clearly see that it's Billie it kinda looks like there's a random guy singing with playback :lol: Plus, he's not as self-confident as he is now or even was in the earlier days and during the show at his school. He looks so nervous, be he... he's 13 :D

Very nice video, thank you so much :)

That was fun! Thanks for sharing. Cracked me up how he looked all embarrassed about what the old guy was saying about him as he introduced him.

And, watching that, I did see just a spark of what we see nowadays with the stage presence.

he looks older than 12-13 imo x)

tis cute, but i don't find his singing good tbh =P

naice vid though

that was too damn cute, lol, but I think the guy said he was 14, almost 15, unless I heard wrong.

ha, my thoughts exactly. he really cannot sing too well here.

the latest comment on the YT vid was interesting:

I actually don't think the singing is that bad - sure he's mumbling, but it still sounds okay to me:)

and lol - I know that girl, I'm fairly sure. She's nice, but ya know... :lol:

Haha this is so weird. Although you can clearly see that it's Billie it kinda looks like there's a random guy singing with playback :lol: Plus, he's not as self-confident as he is now or even was in the earlier days and during the show at his school. He looks so nervous, be he... he's 13 :D

Very nice video, thank you so much :)

He's actually 12! :lol: But "almost 13" as he says:)

That was fun! Thanks for sharing. Cracked me up how he looked all embarrassed about what the old guy was saying about him as he introduced him.

And, watching that, I did see just a spark of what we see nowadays with the stage presence.

No prob - and I found that funny too! The way he looked down at the ground and almost rolled his eyes :lol:

Also, I did see a hint of that stage presence - especially towards the end:)

he looks older than 12-13 imo x)

tis cute, but i don't find his singing good tbh =P

naice vid though

Yeah, he does. Guess he was just one of them kids who grew up quite fast (and then never grew any older :lol: )

Seriously, the singing is not bad. I don't know why people think it is. He was just a kiddo, sheesh!

that was too damn cute, lol, but I think the guy said he was 14, almost 15, unless I heard wrong.

Oh shit - this could be true.

Once I hear something wrong, I'll always hear it that way :lol: - so maybe some other people should try to make it out a bit better because also I'm on the laptop which has shit sound.

That was just precious. And I agree, Dorie, I saw a spark, too. Also - the ADHD! Such a fidgety little guy!

Seriously, the singing is not bad. I don't know why people think it is. He was just a kiddo, sheesh!

I don't think it's bad at all - but the sound quality makes it hard to really judge it objectively.

Wow... he really brings that christmasy feel to it... xD

That was just precious. And I agree, Dorie, I saw a spark, too. Also - the ADHD! Such a fidgety little guy!

I don't think it's bad at all - but the sound quality makes it hard to really judge it objectively.

True :)

ahahaha i couldnt help but laugh :lol:

Mean!! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Poor kid, he looks so embarrassed. He's even fidgety back then. And he's totally rocking the Farah 'Do. I'm surprised he didn't throw a couple of "y'know"s into "Silent Night".

yeah that's what i heard, too! this is sooo cute!

Awww :wub: That made my whole month! Thank you so much :blush:

yeah that's what i heard, too! this is sooo cute!

Ooh maybe the title and stuff should be changed so? :pinch:

no it was a good laugh though!

hehe!

Awww :wub: That made my whole month! Thank you so much :blush:

No prob:)

OMG that made my day :woot:

He's hawt :shifty:

haha! I'm glad that it seems he's actually almost 15 and not almost 12 so! :lol:

How adorable! He looks and sounds exactly the same as now, just a bit smaller. It's cool to see he has always been such a sweetie. He looked so embraced to be up there though.

i dont know any guy in my grade who could even think of having that voice, pretty good for a 13 year old

OH my.. Fantastic!! This video totally made my day.. sooo cute! :wub: :wub:

AMAZING HAIR btw..

the times he was shy :rolleyes:

oh yeah :lol:

Archived