GD touring twice?

embryo

19 months of touring is what it said somewhere ....

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

13 days for 21st century breakdown

I reckon so. Especially as they didn't book a MK bowl show - something I would guess they'd wanna do at some point for 21cb.

Theyd better tour twice..

I didnt get my tix for Belfast:(

the counter on my hi5 says 13, depends on how you count i guess

wow.

that WOULD be great.

haha, but what are the chances they'd come all the way back to north dakota again.

it's been 11 freakin' years.

if they do it twice (which im sure they will) ill be fuckin so happy :woot:

Although i'll be definitelty traumatised if i have to go through getting tickets again :unsure:

I really hope they do as they aren't coming close enough for me to go to a show this year.

That would be really great as I cant buy tickets now, it would be my second hope

They didi it with some countries during the AI tour so I reckon they will

I really hope they do as they aren't coming close enough for me to go to a show this year.

For once a band that i like is coming to a place near me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they will probably do this arena tour and then next year do a stadium and festival tour

I really wish they'd do some small gigs like the ones in the bay area on their next tour. they're just doing massive arenas atm, it would be so cool to see them at a small venue.

I really wish they'd do some small gigs like the ones in the bay area on their next tour. they're just doing massive arenas atm, it would be so cool to see them at a small venue.

me, too.

but i guess that'll never happen in germany :unsure:

i hope they touring twice and come to hungary pls cuz i dont get my ticket

It'd be great if they did it twice. And I hope they'll come to Eastern Europe next time. :)

I'd love it if they did some smaller gigs in the uk, that would be amazing :D

I'd LOVE to see them at a smaller gig 'cause I'm not a fan of big flame-rock'n'roll-show-stadium-gigs and I would lose my nerves totally 'cause of those freacking screaming fangirls, gggghhh. But I'd do anything to see Green Day.

I got my ticket today, but I'm hoping they tour the UK again, so that i have another chance of seeing them.

Oh please! Some people can't see them at all! :mad: So be happy if you can see their show even once! And they'll have several gigs there! If they ever came to Finland I'm quite sure they'd have only one gig... It'd be great to live in the UK...

Guest Hayley

I hope they will have another world tour cause i can't go to any of the shows that are near greece. :/

I hope they do the tour twice, I can't go to any of the UK dates except the one at Wembley :)

They did this for AI tour, i was so upset, cause it was a festival they played second time round here in scotland! So it was pretty hard to get tickets. If they play a arena show again here, i'm there :)

Archived