Green Day Appearence in France Confirmation

Offreenday

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha that was funny!!! You were really lucky being on stage with him :thumbsup: (It is you, right? :unsure:)

Haha!

That's fucking awesome! :lol:

Good job up there too. :thumbsup:

Yeah it's me!

Thanks! =D I still don't fully realize what happened lol

in the next days i post another news for french fans.... i just wait confirmation, but in 2010 we meet the band again.

And an "anecdote" BJ hate 1664 beer :happy:

(au moins tout ce que j'ai posté se réalise et je passe pas pour un con,lol)

(I want to meet them again!!!!!)

It was just .... I don't know. I can't find my words. I was in the 1st row, I held a "Christie Road" sign, for them to play it. They didn't do it, but seeing it, Mike looked at me like "hey!" and BJ seemed surprised I was asking for this song, and so he was like "Woah" and he made me his biggest smile! I'll never forget it! And during JOS, in the "I don't care" part, he looked at me in the eyes during a verse, my heart simply stopped beating!

They are incredible live... they were so excited and happy to be there... I love them so much !!!!

I thought it couldn't be better than Monday when with some fans I went on stage with them, but yesterday's show... woah. I can't wait to see them again and again and again.

I also have a drumstick :D I'm always with it now!

I uploaded a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCktJlFjFIU

More to come.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29857877@N06/...57617994553617/

Here are my pics!

Je ne parle pas francais. :)

et moi - I don't even think that's right, but eh, whatya gonna do ?

I also was at this "concert privé" for Canal +.

It was good, I discovered more of the new album, and I'm pretty excited now!

I think the concert in Paris on October 4th will be awesome

Lots of great pics there, thank you for posting! Sounds like you had a great time =)

Just a couple of questions - what exactly is going on in this picture (:D), and about this one - did Billie play the piano or something? :o

Thanks! And you are totally right :D

I took these 2 pics during King For A Day. BJ asked to everyone to sit down, on stage and in the crowd (it was pretty hard for us but it was funny) and when Mike was lying down, BJ went over him, and they couldn't stop laughing!

And on the 2nd pic, while Jason Freese was lying down, BJ walked on stage and took his seat behind the piano.

Here is the video before BJ goes behind the piano, he takes some pics with a fan's camera!

et moi - I don't even think that's right, but eh, whatya gonna do ?

That's correct.

Or et toi which means the same thing.

Lots of great pics there, thank you for posting! Sounds like you had a great time =)

Just a couple of questions - what exactly is going on in this

Omg that pic is so brilliant :woot:. Thank you everyone for the pictures/videos!

That group picture is incredibly awesome!!!

Those are some great pictures!!!!!! Come on Green Day announce your Aussie dates PLZ!

• 1 year later...

to return to the first station for GD virgin 17 2 times the same clip diffused has the continuation

Archived