Wrestling (WWE/ECW) Star Taz talks about getting into a fight with Green Day

W Axl Rose

Video of what?

It was a video on YouTube of that interview with Taz.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How so? It is not hard to believe in 94 when GD were really young, that they were being assholes to a hotel clerk. They were just hitting it big then and maybe the power went to their heads. Either way, no matter how much you love Green Day, it doesn't excuse them from being assholes to that girl. Taz has no reason to make this story up. He is a multi milionaire from wrestling ,it isn't like he is gaining anything from the story.

Taz has taken multiple blows to the head with various objects, what's not to say he's making some stuff up or messing part of it up?

Obviously there's gonna be biased answers from both sides, but the way I see it, I highly doubt that if they were making that big of a scene, only Taz and Dreamer went up to them and said something.

Taz has taken multiple blows to the head with various objects, what's not to say he's making some stuff up or messing part of it up?

Obviously there's gonna be biased answers from both sides, but the way I see it, I highly doubt that if they were making that big of a scene, only Taz and Dreamer went up to them and said something.

It was 3 am ,maybe Taz and Dreamer were the only ones down there. Taz has told this story for years anyway. Why would he make this up?

It was 3 am ,maybe Taz and Dreamer were the only ones down there. Taz has told this story for years anyway. Why would he make this up?

wouldn't you want "fame" for almost beating up a popular rock band?

I'm not saying he did make it up, I'm just saying that Taz has taken alot of blows to the head, so god knows if he's telling the story the right way or not.

I heard taz likes bawls.

just sayin'

Not to mention they could've been looking for a fight in the first place. :ermm:

wouldn't you want "fame" for almost beating up a popular rock band?

At the time GD weren't really famous. Again, Taz is a multi millionaire from wrestling and is world famous as well.

I heard taz likes bawls.

just sayin'

Is that a gay joke? He is a wrestler so he must like balls? Tell it to his wife.

At the time GD weren't really famous. Again, Taz is a multi millionaire from wrestling and is world famous as well.

Is that a gay joke? He is a wrestler so he must like balls? Tell it to his wife.

.....k. brb gonna go talk to her

ok, what if he found that the little green haired dude was part of a band that became famous after and saw them at a hotel one night so then he made the story up? there's always that possibility, but he's probably right, but then again, you never know.

Not to mention they could've been looking for a fight in the first place. :ermm:

By hanging out alone in a hotel lobby at 3 am? That is stretching it. Why can't you accept that GD were young, obnoxious and being assholes to a girl who didn't deserve it. I am sure there are thousands of stories (including mine) of GD being cool as fuck to fans, this just isn't one of them.

Even at their most obnoxious, I can't see Green Day being so cruel to a girl that she looks physically scared and in need of help. There were roadies with them as well, maybe they were the ones harassing the receptionist and Tre didn't like someone stepping in on their business?

By hanging out alone in a hotel lobby at 3 am? That is stretching it. Why can't you accept that GD were young, obnoxious and being assholes to a girl who didn't deserve it. I am sure there are thousands of stories (including mine) of GD being cool as fuck to fans, this just isn't one of them.

lol

I said in my first post that they were young and obnoxious, I get it, but I highly doubt that they yelled at a girl so bad she needed someone to step in, and that for some reason Dreamer and Taz just happened to be there.

Even at their most obnoxious, I can't see Green Day being so cruel to a girl that she looks physically scared and in need of help. There were roadies with them as well, maybe they were the ones harassing the receptionist and Tre didn't like someone stepping in on their business?

Why are you all forgetting that they were drunk?

Alcohol does mean things to people.

Why are you all forgetting that they were drunk?

Alcohol does mean things to people.

True, but I can't see them doing it.

Maybe that's just a wrong perception of them on my behalf, but I still think the stories probably a bit sensationalized.

.....k. brb gonna go talk to her

she said he's spending too much time with axl rose.

how tragic. :(

True, but I can't see them doing it.

Maybe that's just a wrong perception of them on my behalf, but I still think the stories probably a bit sensationalized.

If you have a wrong perception of them, I'd say you aren't alone here, by a long shot.

she said he's spending too much time with axl rose.

how tragic. :(

Anyone who writes "bawls" has to be about 14 or so. Her name is listed under Mrs. Tazz in the Brooklyn phone book. Let me know when you reach her.

Anyone who writes "bawls" has to be about 14 or so. Her name is listed under Mrs. Tazz in the Brooklyn phone book. Let me know when you reach her.

......k! I'll get on that.

In a real fight Taz and Tommy would have fucking crippled Green Day and their roadies.

10 on 2 and I'd still pick Taz and Dreamer.

Well duh, they're wrestlers, it's what they do for a living. :rolleyes:

Archived