thenextsexpistol_mak

again :sick:

panda sucks

and i hate them for doing that :mad:

i know gd is not as pissed as i am

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'm not mistaken this happened long ago... and Green Day wasn't the only band who was ripped off...

If I'm not mistaken this happened long ago... and Green Day wasn't the only band who was ripped off...

it did happen long ago and green day wasnt the only band ripped off.

but did gd sue, do they even know?

again :sick:

panda sucks

and i hate them for doing that :mad:

i know gd is not as pissed as i am

that happened YEARS ago.

and I was SO DAMN MAD when I found out :P

I was like: holy shit, those idiots copied a lot of bands.

*sees GD*

GO TO HELL PANDA ;O

When I first saw this I thought it said Green Day Sue Panda (meaning they sued a Panda bear). I've never heard of them before.

likewise, and I thought, why panda bears, they'll so cute and cuddly, but just don't try and cuddle one

Pfft. stupid panda band :C i haven't heard about this before. I hate it when that happens. really low and unoriginal. that just sucks.

holy shit for a second there I thought Green Day was sueing me hahahaha

I go under the internet name Izzy the PANDA

jesus

i shouldn't take things to heart and think it's me like that. just used to everybody calling me panda lol

another thought i had is that i thought they were actually sueing a panda bear bahaha!

funny, everybody loves them and shit in here, ignorant assholes

I was thinking of doing a cover of their song and jumping midway to at the library. Green Day is the real deal, panda is not

oh and Jose they also ripped Ticked To Ride, suffa

funny, everybody loves them and shit in here, ignorant assholes

I was thinking of doing a cover of their song and jumping midway to at the library. Green Day is the real deal, panda is not

oh and Jose they also ripped Ticked To Ride, suffa

say whaaaaaaaaaaa???

what song???

link

also, I like their more original stuff, I can't really find something that could've been plagiarized to do "los malaventurados no lloran" or "procedimientos para un comun acuerdo"

say whaaaaaaaaaaa???

what song???

link

also, I like their more original stuff, I can't really find something that could've been plagiarized to do "los malaventurados no lloran" or "procedimientos para un comun acuerdo"

didn't Gyana posted the list once, apprently muñeca is a rip off of Ticket To Ride, and I'm pretty sure they plagiarized those 2, so look around in you tube

muneca is nothing like ticket to ride, apparently it's a song called Ya no jalaba, parts of the intro of ticket to ride is played in a moog or something.

not cool

muneca is nothing like ticket to ride, apparently it's a song called Ya no jalaba, parts of the intro of ticket to ride is played in a moog or something.

not cool

yes, you see that, that's your love for panda fainting

I just felt the need to come in here and say that every time I see the title, i giggle.

Green Day sues panda... how funny is that? lol

I just felt the need to come in here and say that every time I see the title, i giggle.

Green Day sues panda... how funny is that? lol

LOL.

Yeah, when I first saw this thread, I thought Green Day was literally sueing a panda bear.

I was like "wtf... o_0"

haha.

Never heard of Panda before. Sounds strange. But it's called plagiary right? So they're allowed to sue them i spose

Archived