green day orange county show!

mplsloseroftheyear

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jackie has all the contacts :eyebrows:

Er I wish, no this is a personal friend not a GD fan, he just happens to have lived in the area most of his life. I've known him for over 16 years now. He actually is sick and tired of me going on about GD :D

Well, here's the email I got from the owner:

I can tell you as far as I know they are not playing at Chain Reaction and I am the owner and if they were playing I would know....

Tim Hill

Even though you dislike me for no good reason, I believe you. I actually thought about Green Day playing at Chain Reaction the other night. The Troubadour too if they decide to play a small show in Los Angeles. I will be checking back frequently for the official word. Thanks for posting.

DJ Rossstar

Even though you dislike me for no good reason, I believe you. I actually thought about Green Day playing at Chain Reaction the other night. The Troubadour too if they decide to play a small show in Los Angeles. I will be checking back frequently for the official word. Thanks for posting.

DJ Rossstar

Who dislikes you?

Let us know cheers!

The man who created this post. It's all good. I don't hate anyone. And I am open to criticism because of what I do for a living.

This is fantastic if true for all the people who live in the area! Just wish GD would broaden their horizons and look further afield...like England! :wink:

I'm really starting to dislike the West Coast! :mad:

same here.

Er I wish, no this is a personal friend not a GD fan, he just happens to have lived in the area most of his life. I've known him for over 16 years now. He actually is sick and tired of me going on about GD :D

Hehe, I know babes, I was only kidding. I know that you had a pen pal, which is great :)

:lol: He really should be used it by now.

Well, here's the email I got from the owner:

I can tell you as far as I know they are not playing at Chain Reaction and I am the owner and if they were playing I would know....

Tim Hill

BALLS

a friend of mine works there and he told me it was going to happen. hes also the one that told me about all the secret pinhead gunpowder shows in long beach, san pedro and gilman so i believe his info to be true. but hey doubt it if you want. i remember last week when somebody posted a thread about green day playing uptown and a bunch of you little kids thought he was full of shit too but obviously he wasnt. believe what you want i was just letting people know.

so... the owner says it's not happening... but your friend who works there says it is, what's the deal?

Guest Shangri-La
so... the owner says it's not happening... but your friend who works there says it is, what's the deal?

I would like to know this also mister kinky slut

Well guys, think about it, these are MENT to be secret shows. The owner could be doing the right thing by the band...and screw the OC folk :lol:

Ok. I'm REALLY hoping this is true, because I saw the PHGP show there last year, and seeing Green Day there would just be fucking awesome too. But I just thought I'd let everyone know that the picture of Billie from the PHGP show that is on the side for the calendar page, yeah, thats pretty much been up for a year now, I've seen it COUNTLESS times. It seems everyone has gotten over that being a hint, but still I'd like to at least make that known. Anyways, still doesnt stop me from wanting the show to happen! I would kill for some LA shows, I can't afford to drive all the way back to Oakland again :/

I think it's questionable that the whole band could fit on the stage at Chain Reaction - it's teensy!

I have heard that this rumor is a false one, also. I think SoCal will certainly get some shows, though.

I think it's questionable that the whole band could fit on the stage at Chain Reaction - it's teensy!

I have heard that this rumor is a false one, also. I think SoCal will certainly get some shows, though.

Haha true, Chain stage is tiny, but still it'd be fun to try haha, its probably no smaller than the stage at the Uptown the other night so who knows. I just can't wait to see them again to be honest.

Haha true, Chain stage is tiny, but still it'd be fun to try haha, its probably no smaller than the stage at the Uptown the other night so who knows. I just can't wait to see them again to be honest.

Me too. They should play santa cruz damnit! Now that would be a secret show. Nobody would even know where it is, let alone how to get there. It would be genius. That would show who the real fans are.

Also, it would be super convenient for me. I'm not near any major city. I'm 30 miles from San Jose, 80 from San Fran, 300 from LA. Fuck.

Yeah I asked a friend who went there a few times for concerts how it was and he said it was quite small :/

Woot. I hope they do some warm ups here. BAM I'm there. Oakland, I can't afford :(

god i wish this would get confirmed. I really want to see them again.

i agree, anymore updates on this?

I can tell you that I've had a few more emails back and forth with the owner who still is insisting it's not true, take his word or not, but that's what he's claiming.

false. trust me.

dj rossstar

I'm starting to think there wont be a So Cal show. Just because all the European ones in early may. Altho I guess we still have next week for them to do it. My hopes are getting lower each day tho. bah :(

Archived