green day orange county show!

mplsloseroftheyear

Click the calender and on the left side theres a pic of Billie holding his guitar from a pinhead show. It's a pic for the background.

I just dont see it. :(

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just dont see it. :(

How does using his picture from a show that previously occurred there as a background proof of an upcoming secret show?

How does using his picture from a show that previously occurred there as a background proof of an upcoming secret show?

I think its similar to the Uptown having a big smiley face on their calendar and green day as their top friend for a few days before the show with no other information.

It doesn't. I'm ignoring this thread until we get actual evidence. Plus, ignoring it will keep me from being upset about not being able to go.

I think its similar to the Uptown having a big smiley face on their calendar and green day as their top friend for a few days before the show with no other information.

I suppose. But with the advent of Know your Enemy, I would imagine that green day would be preparing to do publicity tours around this time. Where would they make time to do more shows?

I am going to try anything to get to one of these shows.

I seriously would happily give my life after the show if that somehow got me in. ugh, that sounds lame I know, but it's true.

Anyone want to fly me over :lol:

I suppose. But with the advent of Know your Enemy, I would imagine that green day would be preparing to do publicity tours around this time. Where would they make time to do more shows?

secret shows are publicity stunts and gives them the opportunity to practice and see how the crowd reacts to different songs.

a friend of mine works there and he told me it was going to happen. hes also the one that told me about all the secret pinhead gunpowder shows in long beach, san pedro and gilman so i believe his info to be true. but hey doubt it if you want. i remember last week when somebody posted a thread about green day playing uptown and a bunch of you little kids thought he was full of shit too but obviously he wasnt. believe what you want i was just letting people know.

a friend of mine works there and he told me it was going to happen. hes also the one that told me about all the secret pinhead gunpowder shows in long beach, san pedro and gilman so i believe his info to be true. but hey doubt it if you want. i remember last week when somebody posted a thread about green day playing uptown and a bunch of you little kids thought he was full of shit too but obviously he wasnt. believe what you want i was just letting people know.

I believe you. Did he have any idea when?

More shows in California that I'll never be able to get to?

Shocker.

WHAT

SHUT UP ARE YOU SERIOUS

fffffff 8D

Finally sheesh! More info please!

I believe you.

Do you have any idea when??

maybe the 27th or 28th??

and jesus...you are an angry dude.

but of course!

i think i just decided this very second that i'll go to the next LA show..... so i kind am hoping they don't play orange county because it's impossible to get around there without a car.

oh my jesus. i'm going to be sleeping in dumpsters sooner than i thought.

actually there is a way to get from LA to Orange County.. there's like two buses that go there from Downtown LA. it's a hassle though.. like a 3.5 hr ride max..

Oh that's nice!

Where exactly is Orange County? I forgot it lol, and can't look it up right now....

More shows in California that I'll never be able to get to?

Shocker.

same.. :( ive decided i hate living in England.. its sucks ass.. i bet we have to wait for the world tour before we get to see em...

personally i think that GREEN DAY SHOULD GET THEIR PUNK ASS'S over to england, sometime with in the next couple of months..

although saying that when BJ was on the phone to zane lowe (bbc radio1), zane was all like 'im lookin forward to seeing you soon man'

i mean does that mean like november/december world tourish soon or like the next couple of months soon.. confuzzled.. maybe im just trying to be optimistic :(

Wow, you lucky assholes. :P

looks like us SoCal people aren't going to be so lucky, on this rumor anyway. I emailed the owner of the club and he wrote back it's not true.

Oh that's nice!

Where exactly is Orange County? I forgot it lol, and can't look it up right now....

california.

california.

Yeah, I know that, but I meant where in Cali :P

But it doesn't matter anyway, I've already looked it up, was at school at the time so I couldn't look it up.

i think i just cried a little. i really hope this is true, because i was so bummed out that I couldn't make any of the up North shows. Pleaaaase for the love of something, be true.

I am trying to find out if this is true, I have a friend who know's the owner so will let you all know if I get it confirmed.

Archived