Green Day tonight @ Uptown in Oakland

djrossstar

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, I'm so used to not being able to go to these shows by that I'm barely fazed by this one.

Yes Haz. I did. October 8th, 2005. Just search 'Rossstar Green Day' on YouTube and it will show up.

I also sang 'Blitzkreig Bop' on stage at the Green Day show at Axis in Boston (2000). That audio is in the audio section of the GDC.

DJ Rossstar

Can't wait for a SoCal string of shows. It's gonna happen. Green Day at Troubadour?

That would be a dream come true, saw Pinheads there, but GD? Performing new album? ohmygod. Just hope they don't forget SoCal.

Yes Haz. I did. October 8th, 2005. Just search 'Rossstar Green Day' on YouTube and it will show up.

I also sang 'Blitzkreig Bop' on stage at the Green Day show at Axis in Boston (2000). That audio is in the audio section of the GDC.

DJ Rossstar

Wow, that's awesome. I wish i could play with GD...

Can't wait for a SoCal string of shows. It's gonna happen. Green Day at Troubadour?

Ah but see, when you said this would be the last "secret show" - i thought u were including So Cal ones as well.

Troubadour would be incredible.

agreed, can i come and live with you when you move?! :lol:

of course

you can pay the rent...

:ninja:

But you know, as soon as you do that, they'll announce a UK tour :lol:

so true. :dry:

How fabulous, have a great time anyone who goes :banana:

Here's a good idea: Request Pulling Teeth :D

Haha...that's good, they just had to move their gear across the street.

Yeah last night after the show the moving truck pulled out of fox, went around the block and started unloading at the uptown.

Oh that's cool!

Are there any people from here going to this? If there are, have an amazing time. And request songs :D

(yay, another show I can't go to. Oh well, it's my faith, living in this stupid country :happy:)

Grr,,

why cant i be in the area :(

ANYONE THATS GOING!!

Request Good Riddance and worry rock :D

wish i could go :(

im sad now

but on the bright side....the tour is only a few months away...

Uptown fits 575. Why would you request Good Riddance? They've played that song on every single tour since Nimrod. It's been played live nearly 1000 times. Why not throw in something awesome like 'Suffocate' or 'Scumbag' instead!

Oh and im also starting to think that the band is made up of vampires....

how the fuck do they not get tired

all of us are tired from sitting behind our computers despretly searching for youtube vids

and the 3 of them are going crazzzay on stage

wish i could go :(

if they take random requests again (the last set list looked kinda rehearsed) someone should get 'em to play android, having a blast, pulling teeth, emenius sleepus, tight wad hill, or i wanna be on TV....

have fun you lucky fuckers already in line....

*fingers crossed for leaks from the show*

(yay, another show I can't go to. Oh well, it's my faith, living in this stupid country :happy:)

yay, same here.

I am not going. Unfortunately, running a successful online talk show requires me to be on live every Wednesday and Thursday night. I can only bail last minute for illness since guests are booked months in advance :(

Uptown fits 575. Why would you request Good Riddance? They've played that song on every single tour since Nimrod. It's been played live nearly 1000 times. Why not throw in something awesome like 'Suffocate' or 'Scumbag' instead!

yeah, somebody must request some rare songs!!!! no shit that they always play

some shenanigans or b-sides stuff will be awesome

we only hope that BJ remember the songs!!!

^^oh...that makes me feel better|:|:

-------

thats well cool all these shows..

wish i cud go to one.

Archived