Green Day @ Fox

Marie_GD

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:happy: I was really happy with the way it turned out because I usually look like an idiot in pictures.

We all do. :lol:

When did you guys meet Adrienne? We met heer Bullet in a Bible in Emeryville. So nice.

Did you all see any of the guys leave after we departed? It was so cold to stay...

Seriously, 21CB is awesome. Before the Lobotomy is awesome. Last Night On Earth is awesome.

When did you guys meet Adrienne? We met heer Bullet in a Bible in Emeryville. So nice.

Did you all see any of the guys leave after we departed? It was so cold to stay...

We met Adrienne when we were leaving the main floor. She was coming down the steps. :)

Aleka met Mike and got an autograph.

oooh i love it! wonder if they'll sell something similar when the arena tour kicks off, i really love that picture of all of them, and it looks badass on a tshirt.

I love that picture, too. That's the main reason I got the shirt, plus it has the date and venue on it.

Last Night On Earth is okay, not great.

But when Green Day do ballads they own them, and I have to admit Billie's voice in that song is just beautiful.

People there were friendly. I could tell because a couple strangers shared their joints with my friend and they never even talked before.

^ Yeah everyone was really cool around me, plus it was nice seeing people again from the DNA show.

I think my new favorite song is "Murder City" it sounds really good!

People there were friendly. I could tell because a couple strangers shared their joints with my friend and they never even talked before.

It was very communal. :wub:

the show looked like so much fun. i can't wait till they start the world tour.

Yay! Herpes for everyone!

Yeah, I was pretty much dry humped all night long. Actually, it was pretty wet with all that sweat flowin'. :/

Yeah, I was pretty much dry humped all night long. Actually, it was pretty wet with all that sweat flowin'. :/

LOL Fun stuff. It was only really sweaty during the second half because there wasn't that much movement during the new album.

Wow that's serious.

You have no idea. I just took out an old woman's eye.

LOL Fun stuff. It was only really sweaty during the second half because there wasn't that much movement during the new album.

Haha, yeah, people really started getting crazy during "American Idiot".

Haha, yeah, people really started getting crazy during "American Idiot".

Yeah, especially Jesus of Suburbia and Minority too. I loved when Billie Joe told everyone to get down but no one listened even though he was repeating it over and over again and finally he said "I said get fucking down".

Yeah, especially Jesus of Suburbia and Minority too. I loved when Billie Joe told everyone to get down but no one listened even though he was repeating it over and over again and finally he said "I said get fucking down".

Haha, yeah, when he told us to get down, Anja and I were pretty much spooning each other in a squating position. Awkward. :lol:

I just got back to my dorm about 15 minutes ago from the show. I'm going to bed now, but tomorrow I will post more about it.

I met Mike and got a picture/signature! He came out about an hour and twenty minutes after all of you guys went to Rudy's, I think.

Anyway, it was nice meeting some of you at the show; I will write something longer later. :-)

OH well. I got fed. that's pretty important too when you have not eaten for nearly 20 hours, like I had last night. Well, this morning.

OH well. I got fed. that's pretty important too when you have not eaten for nearly 20 hours, like I had last night. Well, this morning.

I was so tired that I couldn't have waited any longer for them. :/

Yeah, I was starving and it was bitterly cold and windy...but to me it was worth it because I'd never met any of them before. Are you going to the show today? Jordan and Anja and I are going to try to get in, but we'll probably just end up waiting outside.

I just got back to my dorm about 15 minutes ago from the show. I'm going to bed now, but tomorrow I will post more about it.

I met Mike and got a picture/signature! He came out about an hour and twenty minutes after all of you guys went to Rudy's, I think.

Anyway, it was nice meeting some of you at the show; I will write something longer later. :-)

Jason Freeze was in the lobby at one point between 5 and 6. He was standing at the merch booth, looking at the t-shirts, and (probably pretending) showing interest in buying the merchandise, as though he had never seen the shirts before hand and was intrigued. He was wearing a tight white t-shirt and his cap. Nobody noticed him at all. Only I did. I stood next to him for like five minutes, and i probably said out loud like "really, he's interested in this stuff? he's in the band!." Also, $35 bucks for a t-shirt is ridiculous, but I paid for one anyway because I'm a teenage girl when it comes to Green Day and I had to have one. Whatever, don't judge me.

Like I said, Jason just stood there, but not a single person noticed, which shows how either unperceptive the fans are, or how many teenies attended. Case in point, the kid who showed up dressed as billie joe circa american idiot, but when asked could not name a single song off Dookie. And he was like 17 or older. A teenie is a teenie.

Moving on, the way they organized the fans when they moved us into the lobby was retarded. It should have been first is first, not alphabetical. Fuck. In addition, they told us not to run up to the stage. Yeah right. I'd love to see them try and stop me.

I don't think I got on camera. It usually stopped two people short of me. Unfortunately. But I still had to sign a release!

That show was great. I feel privileged in having been a part of official Green Day history. Also, I feel privileged that my first time hearing the album in its entirety was last night, from the band's own mouths. Third, the barriers took away some of the magic. I was at the very front, and to be so close to them and yet so far was so irritating. Tre and I gave each other funny face looks at one point in the show. Someone argued it must have been him showing off for the camera instead, but I'm certain he was making them at me. He looked me right in the eye, I smirked, and he made a funny face. It was magical! I did not get a drumbstick like the guy two people down from me, where the camera usually stopped. FUCK!

Franz Ferdinand was there at the bar in back after the show. They were just fucking standing there. Only the two of us even noticed them, or said anything to them at all. People are stupid and blind.

And now for my pictures. They are not the best quality, since I was using my phone. Also, I didn't take a lot, because I wanted to experience the show rather than document it:

IMG00151.jpg

IMG00149.jpg

IMG00152.jpg

IMG00154.jpg

IMG00156.jpg

IMG00166.jpg

IMG00165.jpg

IMG00164.jpg

IMG00163.jpg

IMG00162.jpg

Archived