Green Day @ Fox

Marie_GD

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just asking for a high res scan of the program and a high res photo of the full poster.

is it me or is before the lobotomy in 3/4 timing?

Last night was soo much fun!! I have to say I'm a little spoiled seeing them play at the DNA so I didn't like this show as much, but it was still AMAZING!!!

However, the way they let the Idiot Club members wait in the lobby and then have everyone charge through three doors to get to the floor was a little stupid. They should have just let us go to the stage when we got our tickets.

But, it was a great night! I was about 2 rows back right in front of Billie Joe! It was also cool when they played "King for a Day" and he had everyone get down really low on the floor. haha

But, it was a great night! I was about 2 rows back right in front of Billie Joe! It was also cool when they played "King for a Day" and he had everyone get down really low on the floor. haha

"Get down, get down..."

(2 minutes later)

"Get fucking down!"

:lol:

I was a bit spoiled from the DNA show, too, tbh :/ But it was still awesome!

"Get down, get down..."

(2 minutes later)

"Get fucking down!"

:lol:

I was a bit spoiled from the DNA show, too, tbh :/ But it was still awesome!

Haha, yeah, that was super intimate. This show wasn't bad, just different.

I'm so glad other people got video and pics. I got some decent pics with my ohine camera (actually, I'm on my phone now because I'm still trying to get back to school) but that's it. I just want to thank everyone that I had the pleasure of meeting last night (too tired to list you all) for all of the fun. Ill reply to other peoples posts when I'm on an actual computer.

Nope, we're expired. Andres didn't renew in GD's downtime I guess.

I think (hope) that it's because -as the cameras are mentioned by several people- they were filming the show.

Hopefully they're gonna produce some good stuff for us. :woot:

maybe they are filming it to us because some people (me) got really pissed they cut the camera feed at the DNA concert.

:P

yes it is. some of it. it keeps changing from 4/4 to 3/4. first green day song with a irregular beat!!

like whatsername was green day's first song played with Drop D on guitar.

I know, GD can be a very expensive hobby :( I might can help you out :)

Very expensive. :) That would be awesome. I wouldn't need much, maybe $10. I'll PM you later to let you know if I can make it. :D

Awesome, great pictures.

What are those posters you guys are holding?(GDC group shot)

Poster.

Front of the program.

Inside. Sorry about the flash; only way I could get a clear shot.

Inside. Again.

Back cover.

I may be able to get some of those Wireimage photos without tags but they won't be huge

I'm so glad other people got video and pics. I got some decent pics with my ohine camera (actually, I'm on my phone now because I'm still trying to get back to school) but that's it. I just want to thank everyone that I had the pleasure of meeting last night (too tired to list you all) for all of the fun. Ill reply to other peoples posts when I'm on an actual computer.

It was nice hanging out with you, Matt.

Aww, those two are both awesome! I love the GDC shot of you all together.

LOL! What did Adie say when you said she smelt nice?

:D She just said thank you, and she didn't sound too weirded out, so 10 points for me!

This one is soo adorable. Did you chat with her or you just told her she smelled good? :lol:

We didn't really chat, it looked like she was on her way somewhere, so we just asked her for a picture really quick and she was incredibly nice about it.

We had to sign a waiver if were in the front row, so I really hope this show makes an appearance in DVD format. Or at least on TV. :)

It sounds like it's 7/8 time which is VERY rarely used. Pink Floyd's "money" is an example of this time signature.

Green Day really pulled it off though, and it makes B.T.L. sound really classic rock. (I even see some elements of The Who in that song)!

This one is soo adorable. Did you chat with her or you just told her she smelled good? :lol:

Actually, I saw her in the lobby and said "Hi" to her and she said "Hi" back and smiled! I smiled like this: :D lol

Then I tried to find someone with a camera and I was sooo glad I catched Jordan! I told her, I saw Adrienne and then I saw her coming down the stairs and ran to her to ask for a picture! The girl she talked to took one and all she said was "Thank you" when Jordan made her a compliment. I wish we had talked to her for a while but it seemed that she wanted to go.

Dude, they are playing A LOT of songs. Hope this continues throughout the whole tour.

It was nice hanging out with you, Matt.

We had to sign a waiver if were in the front row, so I really hope this show makes an appearance in DVD format. Or at least on TV. :)

Oh, you had to? So you might be in there :) And me, too probably cause I was right between your and the other girls face :D

I agree. It was really nice to hang out with all of you guys. I hope we can do that again...sometime in the future when I´ll be back in California.

Dude, they are playing A LOT of songs. Hope this continues throughout the whole tour.

Last night´s show was 2 hours long which doesn´t seem that long to me actually. But still, they played a lot of songs. Most songs just aren´t very long :D

I'm tryin' to get my mom to lend me 10 bucks to get the wireimage account up and running again. I don't wanna renew on Andres' card w/o his permission. The fucking thing just expired last month too.

Archived