GreenDay.com posts official lyrics

Fuzz

well if theres 2 different viva la glorias then one of the lyric sheets are missing or am i just dumb. somebody explain before i start blaming it on rossstar.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just got an update from the band. The tracklist as posted is incorrect, here's the real thing

Act I Heroes and Cons

Song Of The Century

21st Century Breakdown

Know Your Enemy

!Viva La Gloria!

Before The Lobotomy

Christian's Inferno

Last Night On Earth

Act II Charlatans and Saints

East Jesus Nowhere

Peacemaker

Last Of The American Girls

Murder City

?Viva La Gloria? (Little Girl)

Restless Heart Syndrome

Act III Horseshoes and Handgrenades

Horseshoes and Handgrenades

The Static Age

21 Guns

American Eulogy

a) Mass Hysteria

b) I Don't Want To Live In The Modern World

See The Light

thank you!

well if theres 2 different viva la glorias then one of the lyric sheets are missing or am i just dumb. somebody explain before i start blaming it on rossstar.

Maybe they want to keep that as a surprise

there was a mistake it seems (?????????)

I know

Of course, we're not all that way down here :happy: I have a flaming racist for a brother in law. He's not a bad guy, it's just the way he was raised. He's loosened up over the years, but n----- flies easily off his tongue (I know just reading the word offends some people) but I don't get why they call each other than in rap songs... I guess the intent is different, of course, but you'd figured if it was that bad of a word, no one would use it at all.

I think there's two. The Youtube video doesn't match up with the lyrics and since the correct track list has it listed twice, I do think there are two songs.

Oh laws, don't start THAT up again lol

I'm confused by the entire Viva La Gloria thing, so I'm just gonna smile and nod and be happy w/ the lyrics I can read lol

nigger....

well, its GREEN DAY, were talking about, of course

but, IM GETTING REALLY CONFUSED:

Here we have 18 songs listed, and on the site there are 18 songs listed. But here we have the 2 Viva la Gloria's. What is happening? am I being a victim of the dimensions where it rarely happen normal things?(from Johnny Bravo) Or did I counted wrong?

Now I'm really excited! I love the lyrics. I was shocked to see the N word in one of the songs. I eyes popped out of my head when I saw that. This album is gonna be so good!

Of course, we're not all that way down here :happy: I have a flaming racist for a brother in law. He's not a bad guy, it's just the way he was raised. He's loosened up over the years, but n----- flies easily off his tongue (I know just reading the word offends some people) but I don't get why they call each other than in rap songs... I guess the intent is different, of course, but you'd figured if it was that bad of a word, no one would use it at all.

Like I said, it's a nasty double standard, personally I think it has lost its meaning, because well, if people call each other like that all the time, then it loses its offensiveness. It still might be offensive, but not for much longer

I think it's ridiculously stupid when rappers call each other that.

well, all most southern folks (besides the exceptions, of course...hi michelle!) don't agree with liberal points of view anyway

being from the south, its gonna freak people out...mostly because 1) its conservative as hell down here (GET ME OUT) 2) because we're ignorant like that and no one is really going to look into it, sadly

Just got an update from the band. The tracklist as posted is incorrect, here's the real thing

Act I Heroes and Cons

Song Of The Century

21st Century Breakdown

Know Your Enemy

!Viva La Gloria!

Before The Lobotomy

Christian's Inferno

Last Night On Earth

Act II Charlatans and Saints

East Jesus Nowhere

Peacemaker

Last Of The American Girls

Murder City

?Viva La Gloria? (Little Girl)

Restless Heart Syndrome

Act III Horseshoes and Handgrenades

Horseshoes and Handgrenades

The Static Age

21 Guns

American Eulogy

a) Mass Hysteria

b) I Don't Want To Live In The Modern World

See The Light

In that case...the lyrics of "song of the century" are part of another song?

I've been called a nigga before and I'm no rapper lawl

Crack me up that they listed the tracks incorrectly the first time on greenday.com. :lol:

Isn't anyone double checking before they hit "go?" Sheesh!

In that case...the lyrics of "song of the century" are part of another song?

They've gotten us all so confused. Why couldn't they just have gotten it right the first time? *shakes head* :lol:

Like I said, it's a nasty double standard, personally I think it has lost its meaning, because well, if people call each other like that all the time, then it loses its offensiveness. It still might be offensive, but not for much longer

I agree, it doesn't pack the punch it once did, really. I don't get it...

I do, too. I don't get that either.

I told you dirty cunts that Billie wasn't saying HERE in know your enemy

Crack me up that they listed the tracks incorrectly the first time on greenday.com. :lol:

Isn't anyone double checking before they hit "go?" Sheesh!

The email i got said "Lol... You would think we could get this right. "

made me smile. I told him this just made me feel less guilty when i screw up.

They've gotten us all so confused. Why couldn't they just have gotten it right the first time? *shakes head* :lol:

Because they want to wash our heads to forget anything that we saw or listened to on youtube. They warned us by not allowing cameras. But the Fan Instinct made us look for anything, 10 seconds, 20, 30, of a new song. Even full videos.

Next time let's just wait like good folks till the album release hahahahahahahaha

I agree, it doesn't pack the punch it once did, really. I don't get it...

I do, too. I don't get that either.

It just doesn't make sense. Maybe they think it's something like they've taken the word back and are going to embrace it? I don't know. It's not like you see white people calling each other "crackers" or anything. Just seems stupid.

The email i got said "Lol... You would think we could get this right. "

made me smile. I told him this just made me feel less guilty when i screw up.

True, I guess it's kind of endearing. :happy:

And the hangover doesn't pass

Nothing's ever built to last

you're in ruins

I like that line, for some reason...

I told you dirty cunts that Billie wasn't saying HERE in know your enemy

dude, stop with the female genitalia, this isn't Dai's B-day thread

Archived