GreenDay.com posts official lyrics

Fuzz

WOAH

"It's just a bunch of niggers throwing gas in the air" (Mass Hysteria)

I think Green Day's going to take some serious shit for that.

well, it's in quotes, and it doesn't reflect Billie's view, it reflects the story going in the album and hypocrisy of the whole deal

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well, it's in quotes, and it doesn't reflect Billie's view, it reflects the story going in the album and hypocrisy of the whole deal

True but I don't think everyone will see that though. *coughJESSEJACKSONcough*

What happened to the sodomized dog?

Re-read East Jesus Nowhere.... Can't miss the sodomized dog... :lol:

Thanks Andres. It was extrememly difficult for me to read the lyrics on the other site. The font style was screwing with my eyes and unless I had my nose against the screen all I saw was blur. lol. I'm liking what I'm reading lyric wise. The lyrics in LNOE gave me the goosebumps. Can't wait to have the album in my hands. Now the reality of the album has hit (for me anyway).

the N word?

what ya mean? :blink:

Crtl+F the N word in one of the songs to try to find it. but im slow and someone else already answered the question. :dry:

Re-read East Jesus Nowhere.... Can't miss the sodomized dog... :lol:

Oh, I guess I wasn't reading carefully then.

or Bill O'Reilley

That bastard too.

i think ai bought gd their ticket to the rnr hall of fame, that was way over the top, this is just a whole another deal...........

some people is really gonna have a hard time with this

Crtl+F the N word in one of the songs to try to find it. but im slow and someone else already answered the question. :dry:

but what is the N word?

im lost

i think ai bought gd their ticket to the rnr hall of fame, that was way over the top, this is just a whole another deal...........

some people is really gonna have a hard time with this

What do you mean?

Billie Joe has written offensive things before. Are you all forgetting American Idiot? Not exactly a "hugs for everyone, yay love!" album. Billie Joe was most likely using the "N" word as he did in American Idiot, for empowerment.

What do you mean?

they banned american idiot at my school, now 21st makes american idiot sound pasive

Nigger

cmon please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billie Joe has written offensive things before. Are you all forgetting American Idiot? Not exactly a "hugs for everyone, yay love!" album. Billie Joe was most likely using the "N" word as he did in American Idiot, for empowerment.

What song? Please refresh my memory.

What song? Please refresh my memory.

Sorry, I didn't mean he used the N word in American Idiot, I meant he used offensive words.

they banned american idiot at my school, now 21st makes american idiot sound pasive

cmon please!!!!!!!!!!!!

nigger, dude. The N word is 'nigger'.

For future reference, if there's ever something in black like that, you drag your mouse over it holding down the button, an voila... Unless you meant something completely different by 'cmon please!!!!!!" in which case, I apologize lol :)

yes thats great.

its billi'es handwriting?

and what do you think of the lyrics overall?

are they more personal?

Wow, powerful stuff right there...but its billie he's known to be controvercial in his music.

Archived