San Fran Apr 7 Setlist

djrossstar

And where could I heard the songs?

All of you are judging just because of the short videos? Or what...

Let´s wait for the album guys, maybe it blows our mind!

The videos are short and in a bad quality of sound...

And live!

And another thing... Know Your Enemy doesnt sound too great for me... kind of too Poppy and commercial.

I prefer Last Night On Earth/Peacemaker... kind of new for Green Day!

Do you realise you sound like a massive hypocrite? You just told us not to judge until the albums out, and your doing exactly what Jimmy and I were doing.. :huh:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on Aussie, what is going on with you... are you in a bad night? jajaja

I´m not judging those songs yet, but in those 20 sec that everyone (You and Jimmy included) here are talking about, I prefer to choose those ones songs that I named above.

But I´m not the one who started saying... this is good or this is bad in a complete way like you both do... I´m talking about ¨first impressions¨.

That makes me an hypocrite?

Well, thanks... very nice from you... ja!

Come on Aussie, what is going on with you... are you in a bad night? jajaja

I´m not judging those songs yet, but in those 20 sec that everyone (You and Jimmy included) here are talking about, I prefer to choose those ones songs that I named above.

But I´m not the one who started saying... this is good or this is bad in a complete way like you both do... I´m talking about ¨first impressions¨.

That makes me an hypocrite?

Well, thanks... very nice from you... ja!

You did exactly what I did, the only reason that you said we shouldnt be judging the songs from a 20 second clip is because my opinion was negitive. If I had said, "THESE ALL ROCK!11!!" I guareente you would have said nothing.

Sadly, this is how most GD fans react.

I gotta stop watching/listening to this bad quality leaks. I mean, its sad how much I like them. My girlfriend walks in and is all crappy sounding and what not and I'm dancing to it pretending I know the song...

Damn. :ermm:

I´m a GD fan since 94 and I´m 26 kid

Well... here is an interesting link... an almost completely song: DESPERATE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nscj3_kReU...re=channel_page

When my uncle was 11 he had Dookie and I was 7. He made me listen to it with him when we hung out.

And pretty much all I did was listen to Green Day from that point out. :lol:

Aussie... it doesn´t matter if the comments are negative or possitive. This is what I wrote instants before you said some stuff to me... read it at page 6 to confirm if you want, but here is AGAIN!

________________________________________________________________________________

I´m wondering if F.O.D sounds as good nowadays as they used to played it in the middle of the ninetees... and for the videos I saw... I can´t believe that GD repeat the middle parts of Minority(eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooo...), or the Shout song after KFAD like they used to do in the whole American Idiot tour.

Is pretty boring and redundant, don´t you think guys?

I love the audience, very entusiastic and loud.

But I´m really loving the new material... MAY 15th!!! YEAH! Play it really really loud!

________________________________________________________________________________

it doesn't matter how far you are, you still get a really positive vibration :happy:

You're slightly right though. I want to clear up that the guitar riff in ¿Viva La Gloria? is similar to Mama.

I lol'd. :lol:

Explanation: The riff in Mama is based on the riff in Alabama Song, which also Misery took its riff from. So if you're gonna complain about that riff, complain about the fact that they stole the riff again.

OMFG! Somebody tell me why I was born in Chile .__. a country that almost NOBODY knows ._. damn!

They played Stand by me? *O* does anyone has a video of it or something? *O* I really LOVE that song ...

I feel positive about the fact that they carted out some of their old and not over-used songs for the gig - bit pissed off about what Anja said about it not appearing to be full of fans - you would have thought they could had a good sprinkling of say, competition winners or something. Anyway - let's hope they do vary the setlists on the upcoming tours - I'd have been bored to tears if I were them last time - same thing every night *yawn* have no idea why the didn't vary it :unsure:

Holy crap, that means they'll most likely being doing AI and JOS all tour. IM STOKED. All we need is Holiday and we're set! Thats a stella set list!

Oh and When I come around, fuck, bring it back!

Don't forget basket case!!

Setlist:

"Welcome to Paradise"

Act I: Heroes and Cons

"21st Century Breakdown"

"Know Your Enemy"

"Viva la Gloria"

"Before the Lobotomy"

"Christian's Inferno"

"Last Night on Earth"

Act II: Charlatans and Saints

"East Jesus Nowhere"

"Peacemaker"

"Last of the American Girls"

"Murder City"

Act III: Horseshoes and Handgrenades

"Restless Heart Syndrome"

"Horseshoes and Handgrenades"

"Drama Queen"

"Static Age"

"21 Guns"

"American Eulogy"

"See the Light"

Second Set:

"American Idiot"

"Jesus of Suburbia"

"She"

"Christie Road"

"J.A.R."

"F.O.D."

"Longview"

"Who Wrote Holden Caulfield"

"Brainstew" [started it, but Billie Joe said "forget it"]

"Going to Pasalacqua"

"Macy's Day Parade"

"King for a Day"

"Minority"

from here: http://www.spin.com/articles/green-day-pre...bum-secret-show

What happened to the second Viva La Gloria, and All My love?

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/2009/04/0...t-set-list-etc/

Set list:

“Welcome to Paradise”

“21st Century Breakdown”

“Know Your Enemy”

“Gloria”

“Lobotomy”

“Christian’s Inferno”

“All My Love”

“East Jesus Nowhere”

“Peace Maker”

“LOTAG”

“Desperate”

“Little Girl”

“Restless Heart”

“Static”

“21 Guns”

“American Eulogy”

“See the Light”

“American Idiot”

“St. Jimmy”

“Holiday”

“Minority”

“She”

“Longview”

“2000 Light Years Away”

“Going to Pasalacqua”

“Who Wrote Holden Caulfield”

“Stuck with Me”

“King for a Day”

“Scattered”

I didn't hear 21CB. Here, I will equate every song to a song like it.

Murder City=Letterbomb

That's exactly what I thought too.

What happened to the second Viva La Gloria, and All My love?

All My Love is Last Night on Earth, and the Viva La Gloria? thing proves that they were just guessing. :P

All My Love is Last Night on Earth, and the Viva La Gloria? thing proves that they were just guessing. :P

are you sure that All My Love is Last Night on Earth?

All My Love is Last Night On Earth? I think I'm missing something here, I thought All My Love was that song from HLAHG (that didn't make it to AI)....?

All My Love is Last Night On Earth? I think I'm missing something here, I thought All My Love was that song from HLAHG (that didn't make it to AI)....?

I'm pretty sure Anja said that it wasn't. :)

Archived