San Fran Apr 7 Setlist

djrossstar

Incredible setlist :woot:

You just couldn't ask for any more!!!!!

OK... Dry Ice , 2000 LYA, When I Come Around, Good Riddance? I'd be happy with just one of those!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I heard someone say they played Good Riddance last night... hrm...

Going to Pasalcqua? Christie Road? Who Wrote Holden Caulfied? JAR?

Jesus Christ, I know I should be more excited about the new material, but I honestly don't think I am.

(I would've requested Words I Might've Ate...)

to everyone saying that this will be the (standard) setlist, it won't, they have to shorten it up to 20 songs, also that setlist Andres posted is very very nice Stuck With Me and Scattered, oh well, nothing wrong with hoping. Wait and See

Why? There have been loads of bands who've played sets longer than 20 songs. Why not Green Day?

I'd love to see a massive Queen like 30 song set of goodness.

Why? There have been loads of bands who've played sets longer than 20 songs. Why not Green Day?

I'd love to see a massive Queen like 30 song set of goodness.

yeah, but i don't expect them to play more than 30 songs :D

although it would be the coolest thing on earth :P

more than twenty songs would make me satisfied. :)

they hve played more than 30 before like at the warfield in 2005 they played for almost 4 hours i believe it was almost 40 songs

they hve played more than 30 before like at the warfield in 2005 they played for almost 4 hours i believe it was almost 40 songs

39 actually, and I Fought the Law was played twice. :P

39 actually, and I Fought the Law was played twice. :P

that is why i said almost fourty i did not know the exact number

that is why i said almost fourty i did not know the exact number

Yeah, and I told you the exact number. :)

This is so awesome! i've made my decision of moving to California haha. nuttin good happens on the east coast =\

That's actually not true.

Compd and all the other Fuse related things, MTV, Madison Square Garden (who knows, maybe they'll play it this year!) and Giants Stadium are on the east coast.

http://www.youtube.com/user/daKINDflow

MOAR GD

Yeah, and I told you the exact number. :)

ok good for you knowing it.

to me its not really that important

OMG. The setlist picture was even better than the actual set. Scattered!? Stuck With Me!? Unreal!!

Like some people have said it already, I would like them to play more than 20 songs. They have enough songs to make the setlist bigger.

First, I'm not contrasting bands, that is for people that would like to choke me after i said this. The Cure plays shows with more than 30 songs, so, Green Day are not a new band with just two albums. Considering that Green Day are now a legendary Band, I think they should add more songs to the setlist.

Anyway, now that we know more or less the theme of the new album, and by reading the setlist in the picture, I was thinking that maybe they picked those songs because they relate to the new album, Christie Road is something about being alone, thinking, etc. But I was just thinking about it. :D

They played "Desperate" as well, which is in the photo setlist but not the others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nscj3_kReU

I think it's the best video so far too. Sorta sounds like Too Much Too Soon and a few PG songs. Love it :happy:

EDIT: I noticed this song contains the lyrics "Murder City", so perhaps it's this now... or probably the other way around, as Desperate is on the photo setlist.

They played "Desperate" as well, which is in the photo setlist but not the others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nscj3_kReU

I think it's the best video so far too. Sorta sounds like Too Much Too Soon and a few PG songs. Love it :happy:

EDIT: I noticed this song contains the lyrics "Murder City", so perhaps it's this now... or probably the other way around, as Desperate is on the photo setlist.

I agree... Desperate is AWESOME! The solo about halfway through is so cool!

I feel bad about listening to it though... I wanna wait!

OMG Desperate!

How fucking great is that song? I didn't think anything could make me more excited for this record. Glad I was wrong :)

Sounds like a damn great setlist for me. Going to Pasalacqua would be so awsome on whole the tour.

I'm tempted to listen to some of the songs on youtube. But I won't do that. :happy:

OMG Desperate!

I like the part near the end where he goes "Sooooo paaatheeticc..." and all the instruments go quiet for a few seconds!!

Archived