new pinhead gunpowder may 09 OFFICIAL

mplsloseroftheyear

woohoo!!!

That's great! :D

btw I think you have to be objective when you're starting some topic...because most of them likes the new song (including me) :)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nnnooo its too sooonn! i still have to learn all the older albums! :blink: but yay!

NEW SONGS!? Amaaaaaazing!

DJ Rossstar

That was my response, exactly :lol:!!!

Wahooo! PHGP! Much better than the 30 second clip of KYE I heard yesterday! So excited! Exclamation points!!!!!

Seriously, the world needs more Aaron Cometbus. And Billie Joe. Put together into a supergroup known as PHGP.

Rather awesome news. Seems like we have a lot happening on the Green Day front this year. :)

That's cool and all, but I'm sure I'm not the first person to disagree that the 30 second preview of Know Your Enemy doesn't sound cheesy at all--I think it sounds amazing.

I know this album won't let me down, just like none of the others have.

Maybe that's why the tour isn't until July.

If that's the reason, I'll be pissed.

This is awesome-I just got Compulsive Disclosure, Goodbye Elliston Avenue, and Shoot the Moon in CD today,got Carry The Banner in vinyl last Friday along with Money Money 2020 on CD, and also got Foot in Mouth in Mouth on CD today. Happy B' DAy to me!!!! I like spending my birthday money!

Guest Shangri-La
i spoke with todd of recess records and he has informed me that the new pinhead gunpowder greatest hits album will be out the 2nd week of may and is entitled "kick out the traces" it will feature a few new songs too. this is awesome considering the new green day song isnt sounding so good.

You read my mind! If the new song were any other band I would never want to listen to it again.

This is wonderful news.

• 2 weeks later...

Well according to the Recess Records store the LP is $8 and will be released on Tuesday 26 May, 2009. This is the tracklisting

West Side Highway 2:09

Losers Of The Year 2:24

Reach For The Bottle 1:29

Find My Place 1:09

Kathleen 1:27

Keeping Warm In The Night Time 1:49

Cabot Gal 1:48

I Used To 1:17

Before The Accident 1:49

Mpls Song 2:22

At Your Funeral 1:53

Anniversary Song 2:01

2nd St. 2:10

Life During Wartime 1:50

Landlords 2:11

Big Yellow Taxi 1:58

Future Daydream 1:29

New Blood 1:34

Beastly Bit 2:22

Swan Song 1:40

Train Station 1:32

Mahogany 2:03

On The Ave 2:49

and the cover

120PGKOTT.jpg

http://store.recessrecords.com/index.php?m...products_id=300

Hmmm, guess that new songs thing was incorrect. Unless they were referring to the newer songs that were on the 7".

That's what I thought, too. Unless the new tracks are on the CD but so far I can't find anything about that

To be honest though I think we would have known if they'd gone in to record new tracks

That's what I thought, too. Unless the new tracks are on the CD but so far I can't find anything about that

To be honest though I think we would have known if they'd gone in to record new tracks

I agree. :)

Oh man no new songs. :( maybe Billie will go and record them really quick once the new GD record is finished! Heres to hoping :thumbsup:

Oh man no new songs. :( maybe Billie will go and record them really quick once the new GD record is finished! Heres to hoping :thumbsup:

i think 21stCB is finished, yet :thumbsup:

i hope i can get the album. but i think someone said, the gilman-gig would also be included on kick of the traces :unsure:

sounds like i still need to get the japanese album that just dropped with that live disc as well....

new phgp tunes make my bathroom parts all warm and tingly...

This is awesome-I just got Compulsive Disclosure, Goodbye Elliston Avenue, and Shoot the Moon in CD today,got Carry The Banner in vinyl last Friday along with Money Money 2020 on CD, and also got Foot in Mouth in Mouth on CD today. Happy B' DAy to me!!!! I like spending my birthday money!

those are all great albums. good job. and happy birthday.

if you dig foot in mouth, you should find bowling bowling bowling parking parking. great live ep. more than a couple people can back me up on that one. and tune in tokyo is also great, unless youre in the minority that hates warning era green day. (pun noted)

• 1 month later...

Archived