American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

It must be tough to play St. Jimmy, especially when you've seen the show before, and put your own spin on it. I mean, if I was doing it, hopefully I'd make the role my own, but I was so blown away by the way Billie played it that I know I'd have a lot of influence from him. So you have to consciously do something different in order to avoid just imitating those who've gone before. So it can't be an easy job.

Yep. For sure. Particularly if you're not a trained actor, for sure. And it's strange role, too.

Stark is leaving this Sunday. Along with Davey & Wallace.

And yes, Rebecca would be the only original lead left.

Rebecca. :wub:

Boy, that sounds like a fun, interesting show to catch last night! Anyone spy Steve too? lol

aw, Stark will be missed muchly too. But great opportunity for him in that tv series. I wish him the best.

and lone spectacular obc member Rebecca :wub:

Boy, that sounds like a fun, interesting show to catch last night! Anyone spy Steve too? lol

What is this Steve nonsense that Gerard always tweets about now? It's like ok it seemed funny for the first 30 seconds, but come on.. enough already... Maybe I'm missing something because I don't know the story is behind it.

Oh. Em. Gee.

Gerard and Steve. Wow...

Gerard took him out during "Extraordinary Girl" while on the couch with Declan.

When my friend & I talked to Gerard after the show, he introduced to Steve and went to town about Steve's debut in Idiot. Like, "yeah, Steve went and got make-up but you can't see it anymore because he sweated it off" and "He currently working on playing the guitar, because you know, everyone in the cast has to play the guitar." Very detailed stuff and Gerard was saying this in all in a straight face. My friend & I were dying afterwards. Loved it. :lol:

:D Got my tickets all sorted now, for anyone who saw me worrying yesterday.

I'm going to the show on the 24th (evening) and didn't have to pay a penny more :D

I. Am. Excited.

I'm going to the show on the 24th (evening) and didn't have to pay a penny more :D

I. Am. Excited.

Glad for you! I am happy to hear they took care of you.

Sorry if this has been asked before (I'm new here)...

Does anyone know who will play St. Jimmy after Mr. Havok is done on the 15th? I'm so bummed, my friend and I have tickets to see AI on 4/2. If only we had waited...

What is this Steve nonsense that Gerard always tweets about now? It's like ok it seemed funny for the first 30 seconds, but come on.. enough already... Maybe I'm missing something because I don't know the story is behind it.

Steve ...and more Steve via Gerard's twitter. He have quite alot of fun with him this past week. :lol:

http://twitpic.com/48aj5l

Oh. Em. Gee.

Gerard and Steve. Wow...

Gerard took him out during "Extraordinary Girl" while on the couch with Declan.

When my friend & I talked to Gerard after the show, he introduced to Steve and went to town about Steve's debut in Idiot. Like, "yeah, Steve went and got make-up but you can't see it anymore because he sweated it off" and "He currently working on playing the guitar, because you know, everyone in the cast has to play the guitar." Very detailed stuff and Gerard was saying this in all in a straight face. My friend & I were dying afterwards. Loved it. :lol:

hahaha! oh my, that's hilarious! thanks!

NOT STARK TOO. D:

Actually, I don't really want to go see the musical now that all the main characters are gone except for Rebecca. At least I saw St. Billie once while everyone was still involved except for Mary and the original Favorite Son.

At least during this tumultuous time for American Idiot, we still have Steve. :lol:

yes! I think I'm a Steve fan now too. :D

I. Am. Excited.

Excellent! :thumbsup:

NOT STARK TOO. D:

Actually, I don't really want to go see the musical now that all the main characters are gone except for Rebecca. At least I saw St. Billie once while everyone was still involved except for Mary and the original Favorite Son.

STARK WILL GO?!?!?! NO!!! :cry: I can't imagine the musical without all main characters except Rebecca. From where do you know that Stark will leave AI too?

btw: I haven't seen a performance with Mary Faber as Heather (I saw it in may, so it wasn't such a long time since the premiere)

Aww, Stark. At least it's for the pilot filming.

Gerard and this turtle. :lol: Did he just find this thing?

And Chase just tweeted that he'll be Johnny all weekend.

I. Am. Excited.

That's awesome! I was like "shit!! that's fucking awful!" when I saw your posts so I'm really glad you got it sorted out :thumbsup:

Does anyone know who will play St. Jimmy after Mr. Havok is done on the 15th? I'm so bummed, my friend and I have tickets to see AI on 4/2. If only we had waited...

Nobody's quite sure yet, I keep wondering the same thing =/

What did Van do to himself that's keeping him out of the show for so long?!

He messed up his back. According to his FB, he should be back next week so Chase will be on as Johnny the entire weekend. Sad that Van'll miss Sunday night.

Honestly though, Chase is amazing as Johnny so if you're going on Sunday, you won't be disappointed. :thumbsup:

Ok just booked tickets, flights and hotel :banana::banana:

Can't believe I am able to see this again, I still am in shock :runaround:

So anyone going Sunday the 10th?

Honestly though, Chase is amazing as Johnny so if you're going on Sunday, you won't be disappointed. :thumbsup:

If I could, I so would but alas...