American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Another question:When Billie was in it last time, how quick did tickets sell out? If anyone knows.

I was able to get tickets pretty easily, but I imagine it might be a bit harder this time as the show's actually closing. I've gone three times, and I've always gotten tickets about two weeks in advance and had no problems.

Meh. I don't care any more since apparently, it's up in the air...

Stark is said to be leaving also on Sunday, according to two reliable sources. However, plans might have been changed.

He will be filming a pilot for a CBS series, "Rookies." He previously told me that he's leaving in March but he himself didn't say when.

Wow...hope the move goes well, I HATE moving, I feel for you. I want to go back and see AI trying to manage the funds so I can take my daughter for her 10th Bday! You moving to the west coast?

Thanks - Would you believe Dallas?

I was able to get tickets pretty easily, but I imagine it might be a bit harder this time as the show's actually closing. I've gone three times, and I've always gotten tickets about two weeks in advance and had no problems.

Thanks for that :) Made me feel a bit more hopeful!

American Idiot Announces Closing; Billie Joe Armstrong to Return for Final Weeks

:cry:

It's not like I would be able to see it if it stayed open, but it's still pretty sad anyway.

Yeah, I agree.

I'm lucky enough I got to see it four times and I just feel so bad for everybody who never seen it at all. =/

I wish I could go see the closing show but, I'm really lacking in the money department right now.

Maybe I'll get lucky but, I doubt it.

In a way, I kinda got my ~closing show on the 27th so, it's all good I guess.

This show has given me the best memories and I'll treasure them forever.

So I guess, in a sense, me not going is probably giving another person who never seen the show a chance to see it.

Yeah...I'll stop now. I think I'm rambling.

Took the words right out of my mouth. I wouldn't have traded my 5 shows for anything and I felt like I got what I wanted and even more from the 27th and the shows before.

I doubt I'll be around in NY around that time but I'll be there in spirit, headbanging like nobody's business.

Sad AI closing. :cry:

Happy it made ONE year though! :)

Happy Billie is coming back! :woot:

SooOOoooOOo sad won't be able to see the last show - Easter holiday?! shoot! (why do I have kids? jk= broke anyway) :bunny:

Would LOVE to see it on my one year date of the 22nd! :wub:

Nope, wish I could. Cross-country move coming up this summer and we're going to be busy as hell around then. Not to mention BROKE.

Makes me feel better I'm not the only one. :hug:

That and it being Easter, have kids, mouths to feed.... sheesh :lol:

Hope you're move & everything goes well! Best wishes!

Well, fortunately there's still the tour :happy:

(WHICH SHOULD REALLY GO TO EUROPE)

oh go fuck yourself. you and every other cunt are the ones that jumped on ME picking this fight because of what i posted. dont like what it said, THEN DONT FUCKING SAY ANYTHING. FUCK

Well, in your beloved real world, people tend to not give you hugs and kisses either if you insult them.

• Like 3

aw Gerard.... Tanya! Find the turtle! :lol:

Gerard Canonico

Keep your eye out for steve during american idiot tonight..... Hint: He might be chillin on a couch......

Oh my God, the tickets are horribly expensive for the last show. $359 for what cost $147 before. This is distressing....aaahh $$$ poor.

?vla313- LOL. Challenge accepted! /barney stintson

A+!

And I think Morgan was a Heather u/s. It sounds familiar. Don't quote me on that though. lol. Man, I still mourn for the epicness that Theo!Will would've been.

I hope you're right, thanks :)

Best of luck! The people at telecharge are very accommodating, a show I had closing night tickets extended by two weeks, and they let me exchange my tickets for the new closing night. So since your show doesn't even exist anymore, it should be ok.

Oh my God, the tickets are horribly expensive for the last show. $359 for what cost $147 before. This is distressing....aaahh $$$ poor.

IKR? Virtually all of center orchestra and front center mezz are premiums. Crazy. They'll probably slowly release closing night tickets as regular priced ones as time goes by unless they really do sell them all out as premiums.

Edited by vla313

A+!

And I think Morgan was a Heather u/s. It sounds familiar. Don't quote me on that though. lol. Man, I still mourn for the epicness that Theo!Will would've been.

YES. JUST IMAGINE. Too bad his guitar skills weren't ~there.

aw Gerard.... Tanya! Find the turtle! :lol:

Gerard Canonico

Keep your eye out for steve during american idiot tonight..... Hint: He might be chillin on a couch......

haha i saw that on twitter :lol:

ummm..i wasnt trolling. maybe if you had been around for it instead of trying to be "clever" you would know. i simply posted an idea, but all these one minded assholes jumped on me. this is no ones fault but theirs. douchebag

Oh my God, are you serious? Please leave kthnxbye.

Oh my God, are you serious? Please leave kthnxbye.

shut the fuck up you arrogant cunt. who the fuck are you? seriously. your nothing but a fucking tween. go get cancer. kthnkbye. dumbass

shut the fuck up you arrogant cunt. who the fuck are you? seriously. your nothing but a fucking tween. go get cancer. kthnkbye. dumbass

Warncity. Keep it up, you won't have a choice as to whether you stick around or not.

• Like 2

We do not allow this kind of talk in here. So calm the fuck down or you can kiss your account goodbye.

can you seriously stfu? and stop insulting people.

^ Yeah, the tour :D why the face?

edit: Oh oops, that was actually @ Josie's post above Dai.

b-laugh.gif

• Like 2

^ Yeah, the tour :D why the face?

edit: Oh oops, that was actually @ Josie's post above Dai.

Sanne, that gif. :lol:

oh okay. :D i thought by closing they meant forever, like no tour.

Sanne, that gif. :lol:

oh okay. :D i thought by closing they meant forever, like no tour.

Nope, only the Broadway show is closing. Tour is/will totally be happening :D