American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Here's a short video of Davey during Death of St Jimmy

Am I supposed to post these, I dunno...

I love this video purely for Gerard catching her out :lol:

Thanks for posting. I'm only disappointed that we didn't get to see him turn around and see his great back tattoo!

Yeah... five posts above yours...

Huh? If you didn't know about Toronto, what was the 4th city?

2009-Berkeley

2010-New York

2011-New York, Toronto

2012-Boston, Los Angeles

:lol:

is berkeley is in los angeles?...

ishallshutup

TORONTO?! :woot:

Now I might actually have a chance to see this thing! It's only about an hour away from my house. fdgkdjsfkgjsdlfg yay!!

American Idiot Tour will be in Toronto December 28, 2011 - January 15, 2012 at the Toronto Centre of the Arts.

Source

:woot::woot::woot:

I hope the tour's gonna stop in Montreal too then! If not I need to go to Toronto and see it there also :woot:

ouch.... hopefully the rumors of Billie's return in April are true

Does a national tour generally mean that the run ends on Broadway? If so, hopefully he closes out the show.

Rumor of Billie returning in April.. where'd that come from?

I'm surprised by Davey's St. Jimmy, it sounds alot better to me in that clip than some people have been giving him credit for.

And I think Gerard is way underrated.

I love his bit during East 12th St :lol:

Does a national tour generally mean that the run ends on Broadway? If so, hopefully he closes out the show.

Sometimes shows stay open on Broadway and still tour, but for the most part, that's not the case. I'm going to say that American Idiot, unless something drastic happens on the financial side, may end its run on B'way at the end of April. That's when they have tickets on sale through. May tickets aren't available. I think they are trying to keep it open for a year, but we'll see what happens.

And yes, hopefully he'll close out the show if indeed that happens.

I don't understand why they wouldn't keep the show alive through the summer. Sure, they have to keep up with payments with the theatre but that tends to be a good time of year for Broadway shows.

I give it until the end of the summer. I'm hoping, at least.

ouch.... hopefully the rumors of Billie's return in April are true

that would be AMAZING. then i`d actually get to see him. :P

I don't understand why they wouldn't keep the show alive through the summer. Sure, they have to keep up with payments with the theatre but that tends to be a good time of year for Broadway shows.

I give it until the end of the summer. I'm hoping, at least.

That would be cool. Whatever happens, happens.

So since AI is going to be in Toronto from Dec. 28th to Jan. 15th...new year's GDC party in Toronto? :runaround:

• Like 1

So since AI is going to be in Toronto from Dec. 28th to Jan. 15th...new year's GDC party in Toronto? :runaround:

YES. I'm so there.

^ Actually, then I could drink on New Years. I bet I could convince my friends to make the trip with me. :D

^ Actually, then I could drink on New Years. I bet I could convince my friends to make the trip with me. :D

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the incentive that the legal drinking age in Canada is 19 should be convincing enough :thumbsup:

Jillian Mueller announced on Facebook that she's joing the Broadway cast. I believe that she'll be replacing Aspen, who's leaving the 20th.

Send some healing thoughts to Ben. He has a broken rib and he actually performed this weekend. :( He's a trooper but he needs a rest. :lol:

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing that Davey video...first I have seen or heard and he sounds quite good, really!

LOL about Gerard slamming the videotaping...that was excellent. :lol: