American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

What an enormous twat.

The one good thing is that he's a fucking pub quiz show host, and J. Gal is a renowned Broadway actor.

• Like 2

My friends told me that he was great, amazing, perfect, much better than his St. Jimmy... and one friend was speechless. :lol: There were a couple of mishaps like Chase not having the letter during WIT/21 Guns.

I was told all the vacant spots have been cast so announcement will probably out this week.

ETA: Clip removed.

My friends told me that he was great, amazing, perfect, much better than his St. Jimmy... and one friend was speechless. :lol: There were a couple of mishaps like Chase not having the letter during WIT/21 Guns.

This isn't mine so I'm going to remove it in a little bit but it's just a taste of Chase!Johnny as well as Justin as Will:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1641504/ChaseJOS.mp3

I was told all the vacant spots have been cast so announcement will probably out this week.

Thanks for the clip. :) I must agree that, based on what I've heard, Chase makes a superb Johnny. I can really picture him in that role perfectly. Justin's voice seems very well suited to Will as well. I'm impressed.

This isn't mine so I'm going to remove it in a little bit but it's just a taste of Chase!Johnny as well as Justin as Will:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1641504/ChaseJOS.mp3

wow his speaking voice kind of sounds like JGJ

wow..

the whole clip right before the end sounds like JGJ spot on

thanks for sharing

First clip is already down though?

wow..

the whole clip right before the end sounds like JGJ spot on

thanks for sharing

First clip is already down though?

Yeah, I removed it already. Sorry.

Yup. It sure does. Especially in the July 21st monologue:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1641504/ChaseJuly21.mp3

ah, danged sorry i missed the other clip! but thank you for this one! He does sound like JGJ, he maybe speaking a lil' bit faster? Anyway he sounds good!

sorry, he didn't give you enough warning to be there. knowing how much you wanted to see him.

i'm glad your friends were there. Thanks for sharing what went down. :thumbsup:

This was posted on the FYChasePeacock Tumblr:

1qkb2v.png

And here's "Whatsername," which I'll keep up:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1641504/ChaseWhatsername.mp3

:)

Yeah, I really wanted to be there but hopefully there'll be another time. *crosses fingers* I was able to catch Aspen!EG the 2nd time she went one so... Heh...

I love Chase, he is lovely, I'm pleased for him, seems like he did really well.

For those who have seen them. Is the way the three friends are played somehow changed ? I mean, has Stark changed the way he plays Tunny because Van and Justin brought something different to their roles ? :) (hopes that makes sense)

I love Chase, he is lovely, I'm pleased for him, seems like he did really well.

It's rather funny/strange how out of all the cast understudies, a lot of fans of the show root for Chase in his understudy roles. Not like we don't root for everyone else who goes on but we kinda get really proud of him. :wub:

It's rather funny/strange how out of all the cast understudies, a lot of fans of the show root for Chase in his understudy roles. Not like we don't root for everyone else who goes on but we kinda get really proud of him. :wub:

It's because he's so hot :ninja:

American Idiot Tour will be in Toronto December 28, 2011 - January 15, 2012 at the Toronto Centre of the Arts.

Source

AHHHH! I can't believe I missed Chase!Johnny

I'm so hoping that'll happen again!!! FUUUUUCK!

Who DOESN'T love Peacock? :wub:

NGL, I'm really excited/kind of dreading when all the tour dates get announced.

This was posted on the FYChasePeacock Tumblr:

1qkb2v.png

On a less Chase-y note, I'm looking at Guarini's hair in the picture. Did they give up on straightening it already? XD

Just an observation. It looks... curly, and not all straight like in those promo shots American Idiot On Broadway posted. And I'm sure his hair is hell to straighten, but y'know... just kinda funny to me.

ugh, it takes them 2 years to visit 4 cities, all in the united states. do not piss me off.

ugh, it takes them 2 years to visit 4 cities, all in the united states. do not piss me off.

... Toronto's in Canada...

... Toronto's in Canada...

they're doing toronto? :o on gda it says l.a. and boston. fair nuffs, five cities in 2 years, all on the same continent

they're doing toronto? :o on gda it says l.a. and boston. fair nuffs, five cities in 2 years, all on the same continent

Yeah... five posts above yours...

it takes them 2 years to visit 4 cities

Huh? If you didn't know about Toronto, what was the 4th city?

2009-Berkeley

2010-New York

2011-New York, Toronto

2012-Boston, Los Angeles

:lol: