American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Vocally, I didn't love Libby as EG (compared to Christina)

Sadly my fav part about Libby doing the part was seeing Billie make out with her before shoving her face in his crotch lol

the first time I saw that I was like :o

Vocally, I didn't love Libby as EG (compared to Christina)

Sadly my fav part about Libby doing the part was seeing Billie make out with her before shoving her face in his crotch lol

the first time I saw that I was like :o

St Jimmy does that with the EG? I'm confused.... :S

Aussi: I GET TO SEE AMERICAN IDIOT!! I was so happy about this!! :) I'm going on a gap year next year and when I checked the GD website this morning it says the production is in Los Angeles on its tour of the US in March/April time next year.... I intend to be in LA at that time!! YEAH!

St Jimmy does that with the EG? I'm confused.... :S

There's a part where the cast is standing in a line waiting for St. Jimmy to shoot them up with drugs one by one

Whoever plays EG stands at the end of the line, and Billie does that with Libby

I remember Billie kissed Christina too, but the only other St. Jimmy I've ever seen is Tony and I don't think he ever did

There's a part where the cast is standing in a line waiting for St. Jimmy to shoot them up with drugs one by one

Whoever plays EG stands at the end of the line, and Billie does that with Libby

I remember Billie kissed Christina too, but the only other St. Jimmy I've ever seen is Tony and I don't think he ever did

Oh I get it now, she's not actually being the EG at the time.. ty.

Aussi: I GET TO SEE AMERICAN IDIOT!! I was so happy about this!! :) I'm going on a gap year next year and when I checked the GD website this morning it says the production is in Los Angeles on its tour of the US in March/April time next year.... I intend to be in LA at that time!! YEAH!

:woot:

• Like 1

Eeek about the new door. But I guess they pretty much had to change it with two out of three in that picture gone. I do hope Justin does a decent job in the role.

Love that jazzy version of Holiday Anja posted! I remember someone provided a link to it back when it was actually perfomed (sometime last year?) and I loved it then...but haven't watched it since.

Love that jazzy version of Holiday Anja posted! I remember someone provided a link to it back when it was actually perfomed (sometime last year?) and I loved it then...but haven't watched it since.

I think it was me... :lol: I haven' watched it in a while either. :happy: Mr. Henry & Ms. Umphress... *melts*

Anyone who knows me at least a little bit knows how much I adore Johnny and Esper (ESPECIALLY Esper) but this hate with Van and Justin is seriously pissing me off.

• Like 2

Anyone who knows me at least a little bit knows how much I adore Johnny and Esper (ESPECIALLY Esper) but this hate with Van and Justin is seriously pissing me off.

I agree completely. It's ok to be kind of sad and nostalgic about the original cast (especially if you saw them and have good memories of your experience with them) but there is absolutely no need to senselessly hate the new performers, who are just as amazing and just as talented as the old ones.

The thought of Justin Guarini as Will makes me laugh A LOT, but I'm not gonna go and say I hate him or the idea of him as Will before having even seen his performance. And I know nothing about Van/Van as Johnny so idk.

If anyone saw the matinee on the 26th, I think Van was on for Will

I was a little disappointed in the back of my head that Esper wasn't on, but he was good :)

At the GDATW party that night, I was standing next to Esper at the bar and asked him if he'd be on for the 27th matinee

He laughed at how excited I was when he said yes :blush:

The door...looks so different. :(

I'm with the rest of you, excited about the new era of Idiot stars and what not, but having a JGJ and Epser-less show is going to take some getting used to. But hey, I'm still sad about Tony. :lol:

I haven't heard of anything. I'm awaiting for news of someone after Davey... and the other cast member leaving. We'll see.

Thanks. Hopefully there'll be something announced soon.

Overall, did many people here see Davey? What was the final verdict?

Um... Chase!Johnny tonight.

Chase!FuckingJohnny tonight.

:runaround:

awwww, YAY! I take it you're going?? :banana:

looking forward to hearing all about it! :D

Really? Is this the first time he's done it?

awwww, YAY! I take it you're going?? :banana:

looking forward to hearing all about it! :D

Nope. I'm at home in DC. Boy needs to give more notice. :pinch: I would love to hear how he does with Davey since they probably never rehearsed with each other. My friends are dashing there right now. :lol:

Really? Is this the first time he's done it?

Not on Broadway, only in Berkeley.

WHAT! :woot: He's my favorite now that Michaels left!

Can't wait to hear what your friends have to say, Plaid, about Chase's performance. Should be spectacular I'm sure.

Yea, between leaving the show and trying to relax with friends at a pub quiz only to have some dickhead make snide comments about the show and then try and play it off...ugh. He seems to straggle a line between ultra nice guy and the occasional burst of utter anger and then feels so bad about it, which just makes me luv him even more. That pub quiz guy was an utter asshole.

Sorry, I seem to be full of profanity today. Please forgive me! :pinch:

And utters.

Two Questions:

1. What is a pub quiz?

2. What happened that made J. Gal so pissed?

It's basically this thing where people go to a pub/bar and answer trivia questions for prizes.

Apparently, the host of the one Johnny went to was a jerk and called American Idiot the worst musical ever written knowing that John was there and had just left the show.