Woodstock '09? Maybe.

.Brian

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL.

If i ever found those security guards, they'd never be fit to work in that profession again anyway. :verymad: Leave my Mike alone!

She's right!! lol

I mean, even Billie is my favorite, Mike is a god to me too lol

So...This security gurads could start to hide in somewhere..'cause when I'll find them i'll kick their asses...

Anyways lol

Yeah...rocked to death lol

sounds cool LOL

your possessiveness of a band's bass player scares the shit out of me

I'm a bass player... Am i in trouble? xD

I'm also a bass palyer, so don't worry lol

But we were talking about these security guards whose kicked Mike's ass..

And we wanted just to kick their ass now, with Mike's support, of course :)

She's right!! lol

So...This security gurads could start to hide in somewhere..'cause when I'll find them i'll kick their asses...

Anyways lol

sounds cool LOL

:D

:D

Last night I started to watch Woodstock '94 on my iPod and I remebered this thread lol

and "rocked to death" LOL

Guest TwoDollarMellie

It would definitely be awesome.

Esp. if it started raining and got all muddy like it did in '94 hahaha.

your possessiveness of a band's bass player scares the shit out of me

Thanks, i'll take that as a compliment. :):cool:

She's right!! lol

Anyways lol

sounds cool LOL

Yeah, Mike is my favorite, he's the most intelligent and he's funny and he was a genius bass player in earlier Green Day albums. He's one of the best bass players, and most underrated.

Hi Tiago. :eyebrows:

Yeah, Mike is my favorite, he's the most intelligent and he's funny and he was a genius bass player in earlier Green Day albums. He's one of the best bass players, and most underrated.

Hahahahaa

yeaahhh

I think so..

I mean, If I have to be honest,e ven Billie is my favorite, I started to play the bass because of Mike :)(well, actually because I liked it too lol)

Woodstock can never happen again. The first time, it was run correctly because of the mentality of the people running it. Today, an event-planner wouldn't stand for not making any money off of an event.

Hahahahaa

yeaahhh

I think so..

I mean, if I have to be honest, even Billie is my favorite, I started to play the bass because of Mike :)(well, actually because I liked it too lol)

He is the least recognized.

I mean, Billie is the pretty boy all old school, new and poser fans alike harp on about. Tré Cool is the insane jackass that belongs in a padded room.

And Mike is the bassist. Often forgotten.

Which he shoukdn't be because of his mad bass skills (listen to early GD for examples, people) and his backing vocals were the perfect harmony to Billie's in the early days (check out 1039 and Kerplunk! in particular).

And if you look closely enough you'll see he's a funny but intelligent guy with his own look on everything.

And he's actually one of the reasons i am considering picking up bass rather than guitar. His playing got me interested.

• 1 month later...

There has been rumors of a Woodstock 2009 taking place, but I think they're still looking for sponsors. I read on www.woodstockstory.com that it might be in late September of 2009. There isn't any word on what bands are going to be there, but G.D. has already played at Woodstock so they could definitely be on the bill.

Woodstock usually has the biggest bands from each genre as well as those opposed to war and what not. That being the case, I can't see them NOT being there to be honest. We'll all have to hold our breath and see what happens.

-J.S.

^Very interesting, it'd be really cool if Green Day played there again so I have my fingers crossed. Welcome to the forum!

I'm quite surprised they'd ever consider organising another Woodstock after the 1999 one though...

It will obviously never live up to '69 with all of those legendary acts. Probably wouldn't even live up to '94, but hey if Green Day's there, I would definitely go. :D

Mudstock Part 2: Mud Hippies Revenge

:lol:

They just don't learn do they ? It's like a dog returning to it's vomit.

My dog does that. :lol: Some people are just dumb, and they happen to be the ones with the power. O_O Oh well, I'd go! Hell yeah, it'd be

almost

worth it to get rocked to death. xD

woww that be intense if they had another one, and if green day was at it,

i was 13 at the time of woodstock 94 so i didnt get to see the mudfight. not that i even knew about green day when i was 13 but still.

id love to get a chance to do that

I'd totally go, if there was one in my area.

hope its true! have it in Woodstock Ontario! you know, the place that girl went missing at

ha! This would be epic. Even MORE epic if Green Day started another mud fight...heck! fans would immedately start throwing mud just to bring back woodstock 94'. haha

Archived