KerplunkxCreak

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sorry lol

I don't know how to explain things lol

But at least you've signed lol

It's ok there :)

At least I got an idea of what you were talking about, just not the whole picture.

I signed it as well. I just hope the dang thing comes out via some format. I know for a while, things were touchy with LFDF... and that eventually came out. So there is hope, even if it's just a slight chance.

Why not send a letter to Warner with a petition attached to it, it'll be more professional and more mature than an online petition. But that's just my opinion (it might not even count but it's there).

Great idea. I support everything that helps getting closer to get this thing released. John deserves it. Green Day deserves it. And especially we deserve it.

And I like your sig btw :)

It would be stupid not to release a dvd considering the amount of people that will buy it.. And I guess everyone agrees that Warner likes money a bit =D

Although we havnt heard anything official yet, if they've decided not to release a dvd, they wont release it no matter how many letters and petitions are made.

Holy shit, there's been over 70 more signatures since I crashed at 3:30am.... you guys fucking rule.

I can't actually log onto that account that i made that petition with :( I forgot my password and i can't get it re-sent. What I'd like to do is maybe get a few thousand sigs or even just a thousand! and then print that off, send it to whoever, to Warner along with a letter arguing the pros and cons of releasing this.. so we're not at all being one sided.

Damn you, Warner!

p.s whoever has me on facebook, add me :)

To be honest, I don't think there's much Andres can do about this, haha.

Yeah, I know.

But I mean, he knwos more of thsi stuff that any of us, right?

Just em have to think about it.

I'm not saying that John must release it on a dvd, but at least, just do something for all the fans that couldn't watch it..

There's always hope though. Even though it's possibly illegal (due to licence laws with Green Day's material and Warner) John should release this independantly. Warner never has to know :wink:

Is there though, really?

I'm pretty damn sure it'll be released on some format pretty soon regardless of what you've heard or what's been said, it'd be silly not to release it, and if not, meh It's just a documentary. Hardly anything major. You're all jumping the gun and acting like toddlers. :lol:

but Jay, its green day!! im sure you went out to get BIAB or punks not dead when you heard it came on to dvd.i obiously signed it

I signed, but I don't think this will help at all...

But we have to try something. It's so unfair that only a couple of people could see the movie. >.<

I signed, but I don't think this will help at all...

But we have to try something. It's so unfair that only a couple of people could see the movie. >.<

yeah.. i mean..does anyone knows the ORIGINAl facebook of John? or his e mail or something?

PLEASE READ THIS*

If anyone knwos just the My Space,Facebook, or whatever about John Roecker..Please, tell me.

I'm going to send him a message or something...

It would be really cool if you could send an actual hand written, HARD COPY of a petition to fans around the world and get everyone to physically sign it. Sounds all fancy and all but there are so many complications. :(

It would be really cool if you could send an actual hand written, HARD COPY of a petition to fans around the world and get everyone to physically sign it. Sounds all fancy and all but there are so many complications. :(

actually i thinks is a very good diea but...

first i need his address lol

and then i need that everyone sign it lol

actually i thinks is a very good diea but...

first i need his address lol

and then i need that everyone sign it lol

Lol if you could get Andres involved and get everyone to send their addresses to someone.. Or something... Heh. Send it to Warner! Lol.

Lol if you could get Andres involved and get everyone to send their addresses to someone.. Or something... Heh. Send it to Warner! Lol.

Hahahaha

I sent a PM to Andrs but i think he didin't like too much the idea...

So...

I mean, I was trying to contact with warner, but i don't know how, because at the website there's any contact address...

I sent an e mail to Warnes Bros:

To the attention of Warner Bros. director:

As you should know, last March 25th, the director John Roecker made the premiere of his movie Heart Like A Hand Grenade where Green Day were the principal topic. Also, I knew he was using the music of the own band, and about what i've heard, he's not going to release it on a dvd.

So I was wondering, if this is because Warnes Bros. has the publishing rights of the bands or something, and also, I wanted to say that maybe Warnes Bros. should think again about release it on a dvd, because a lot of Green Day fans are signing up for this can be possible.

Here the link where you can see it:

http://petitionspot.com/petitions/heartlikeahandgrenade

So as a fan I am, I'm just waiting for some explacation about why is not going to be release, because people whose doesn't live in California at the moment, could enjoy this movie.

So please, I would like that someone could reply this.

Waiting the reply..

-Ana.

I sent an e mail to Warnes Bros:

To the attention of Warner Bros. director:

As you should know, last March 25th, the director John Roecker made the premiere of his movie Heart Like A Hand Grenade where Green Day were the principal topic. Also, I knew he was using the music of the own band, and about what i've heard, he's not going to release it on a dvd.

So I was wondering, if this is because Warnes Bros. has the publishing rights of the bands or something, and also, I wanted to say that maybe Warnes Bros. should think again about release it on a dvd, because a lot of Green Day fans are signing up for this can be possible.

Here the link where you can see it:

http://petitionspot.com/petitions/heartlikeahandgrenade

So as a fan I am, I'm just waiting for some explacation about why is not going to be release, because people whose doesn't live in California at the moment, could enjoy this movie.

So please, I would like that someone could reply this.

Waiting the reply..

-Ana.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It's good!

Hahahaha

I sent a PM to Andrs but i think he didin't like too much the idea...

So...

I mean, I was trying to contact with warner, but i don't know how, because at the website there's any contact address...

Aww he doesn't like the idea? That sucks..

Archived