Green Day Tour starting in July

Fuzz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just check out livenation.nl .. sign up and you get newsletters which bands are coming. And when you can get pre-sale tickets. You need to be fast! When you make the reservation you have only 3 minutes to pay, otherwise the tickets will be re-released for sale

woah. 3 minutes! :o

Thanks for saying anyway, I know nothing about concerts and tickets and all the stuff that's going with it (:

We could always dance in the rain! :lol:

Put on rain jackets and enjoy right? .. I would really do it too actually! :lol:

woah. 3 minutes! :o

Thanks for saying anyway, I know nothing about concerts and tickets and all the stuff that's going with it (:

Yep, it's really short and they only have a small amount of tickets. But I always take a try at livenation and if that fails I'm in front of my post office (de grotere postkantoren) far before opening time

England and Germany are both too far away for me, Finland would've been possible if I didn't have to take, like, four flights to get there. D:

Isn't there a flight from Oslo to Helsinki? :0 or a train or something?

I live in Copenhagen, and I don't think England is too far away :D I'd just go to any country around Denmark xD and Russia, because I'm half russian :D

Yep, it's really short and they only have a small amount of tickets. But I always take a try at livenation and if that fails I'm in front of my post office (de grotere postkantoren) far before opening time

de grotere postkantoren, I have such a hatred for that, I don't know what the hell a 'groter postkantoor' is. The local post office, the last time I've been there I was about.... 4 I guess, isn't 'groter', I'm sure of that, but what than IS a groter postkantoor. :down:

Again, thanks (:

Do they sell tickets at record shops too, or only at post offices? (yeah, I really know nothing about that)

Put on rain jackets and enjoy right? .. I would really do it too actually! :lol:

Right! And if Green Day were there, I'd be there!

de grotere postkantoren, I have such a hatred for that, I don't know what the hell a 'groter postkantoor' is. The local post office, the last time I've been there I was about.... 4 I guess, isn't 'groter', I'm sure of that, but what than IS a groter postkantoor. :down:

Again, thanks (:

Do they sell tickets at record shops too, or only at post offices? (yeah, I really know nothing about that)

De grotere postkantoren. Dat zijn er een hoop! Het is niet zo'n postkantoortje zoals je hebt bij de primera-zaken. Gewoon een afzonderlijk gebouw. Net als de Rabobank. Snap je? :P haha, ik kan het niet uitleggen!

And yes, for in stand Free Record Shop does sell them too. Not many people know about that, so take your shot! But do take someone with you who goes to the post office.. just in case FRS hasn't got them

Isn't there a flight from Oslo to Helsinki? :0 or a train or something?

Probably, but I'd most likely have to fly to Oslo first... :/

De grotere postkantoren. Dat zijn er een hoop! Het is niet zo'n postkantoortje zoals je hebt bij de primera-zaken. Gewoon een afzonderlijk gebouw. Net als de Rabobank. Snap je? :P haha, ik kan het niet uitleggen!

And yes, for in stand Free Record Shop does sell them too. Not many people know about that, so take your shot! But do take someone with you who goes to the post office.. just in case FRS hasn't got them

Okee, ik soort-van snap het. Niet dat ik ooit een afzonderlijk gebouw als postkantoor heb gezien, maar ik kom ook nooit in postkantoren, zoals ik al had gezegd...is een klein 'appartementje' helemaal in de hoek van het buitengedeelte van een winkelcentrum ook een groter postkantoor? lol

Okay, cool!

Cause there's a FRS in the 'local shopping mall', and a smaller/bigger post office too (the one I was talking about :happy:)

Okee, ik soort-van snap het. Niet dat ik ooit een afzonderlijk gebouw als postkantoor heb gezien, maar ik kom ook nooit in postkantoren, zoals ik al had gezegd...is een klein 'appartementje' helemaal in de hoek van het buitengedeelte van een winkelcentrum ook een groter postkantoor? lol

Okay, cool!

Cause there's a FRS in the 'local shopping mall', and a smaller/bigger post office too (the one I was talking about :happy:)

I don't think that's one.. But you can ask.. Better early than too late right? :P

I don't know exactly where you live nearby but at Beurs is a bigger postoffice :)

I don't think that's one.. But you can ask.. Better early than too late right? :P

I don't know exactly where you live nearby but at Beurs is a bigger postoffice :)

Yeah xD

I live close to Leiden, never heard of Beurs but in one of your and Katarina's conversations at a thread lol

If they aren't coming to the Tampa Bay Area I'm going to bomb their record company.

you're hardcore like that

Yeah xD

I live close to Leiden, never heard of Beurs but in one of your and Katarina's conversations at a thread lol

Oh right.. I couldn't remember if it was you or Kat! :P

Oh right.. I couldn't remember if it was you or Kat! :P

x), wasn't me :happy:

Awesome!! I kinda need to know around the time they'll be touring the UK, my stupid work place want me to book ALL of my holiday off now!! And it's like.. dude, there's fucking huge concerts that are going on this summer, how the hell am I supposed to know just when these things are gonna happen.. and my team leader was like "i'll give you until next week to find out when these [gigs] are happening." i'm like WTF!? How the hell?!

sweet, I'll go to all the ones I can go to, so far I have 2 houston dates (IF THEY COME TO HOUSTON TWICE) and one Mexican one in mind

HEY! I'll probably see them in Houston, too. Or Nashville. Or both... If that be the case, Jose, we must say hi! :D

HOW EXCITING! :woot: I live for the damn concerts, they're life altering experiences for me... I cannot wait :happy:

Me too.. hopefully they will play multiple shows in my area

They did 2 shows here during the AI tour, so I don't worry about it. The only thing is that I want to be able to find tickets.

I hope they'll do shows in your area! :)

I am really afraid the tickets will be sold out before I get a chance to buy one.

I might join the IC to get them early

That's what I'm thinking... IC sucks except for pre-sales, I've heard. I'd pay money to get an early crack at buying good seats. Hell yes!

Probably, but I'd most likely have to fly to Oslo first... :/

oh, do you live far away from Oslo? :0

That's what I'm thinking... IC sucks except for pre-sales, I've heard. I'd pay money to get an early crack at buying good seats. Hell yes!

I'd pay good money also to get my hands on some good tickets...

Crap. Credit card. Forgot about that part, the paying...and about how (pre-)sales work....ouch

Uhh, well, I guess I'll be very nice to my parents the following couple of months :happy:

The show I went to in 2005 (Ahoy Rotterdam) wasn't even sold out and I'm pretty sure the HMH Amsterdam one wasn't either..so I wouldn't worry too much about not getting a ticket. Our little country has weird taste when it comes to music and which shows sell out. :)

(now if they wouldn't play those huge venues and turn to paradiso/melkweg *which would be sooooo much more amazing :wub:* then I would be a little worried)

IC sucks except for pre-sales, I've heard. I'd pay money to get an early crack at buying good seats. Hell yes!

As long as there's pre-sales tickets, I'm happy. But I hope there will be more stuff when the album will be released and the tour will start.

Archived