Green Day Presenting at 2009 Grammys

GTI

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ill be recording them in hd.

will you be kind enough to upload Paul's performance to megaulpoad???

That's when I'll the changing the channel

Can't stand those pesky fuckers

Maybe there'll be like a baseball game while that

Same with me.

I am just glad my sister despises them as much as I do, so she will change the channel.

Same with me.

I am just glad my sister despises them as much as I do, so she will change the channel.

Well, my sister is a big Disney fan (and she's 11, so not much I can do, although i'm probably gonna try to persuade her into rock in a couple of years), so she digs that musicshit

Well, my sister is a big Disney fan (and she's 11, so not much I can do, although i'm probably gonna try to persuade her into rock in a couple of years), so she digs that musicshit

Yeah do it!

I've been trying to do that to my sister for like 5 years. Kind of worked.

And trying to convert my family to like Green Day. Now I think they can stand Green Day; not hate them.

Why don't you distract her when you know they will be coming on. That is what I always did.

Doesn't count, specially something as big as the Grammy's

Kinda sucks that they're watching Coldplay get all the glory, but at least we got the Rock Off

Coldplays gonna be there? :o yes! Guy Berryman < :wub:

Billie Joe > Guy Berryman

Billie ftw! :wub:

Yeah do it!

I've been trying to do that to my sister for like 5 years. Kind of worked.

And trying to convert my family to like Green Day. Now I think they can stand Green Day; not hate them.

Why don't you distract her when you know they will be coming on. That is what I always did.

Well, she might grow out of it

I think i've done a good job at making my family tolerant to melodic punk

They don't dig hardcore though, neither do I, but some songs are good

But yeah, she's not ready yet

Guest LusciousZ
I think they'll play "I saw her standing there"

Serious???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I would have thought they would play something off a later album. That would be fucking rad if they played that though.

this is so weird. Last night I had a dream that me and my mom were backstage at a paul mccartney concert and we got to stand on the side stage during the show...... random.

Well, she might grow out of it

I think i've done a good job at making my family tolerant to melodic punk

They don't dig hardcore though, neither do I, but some songs are good

But yeah, she's not ready yet

no such thing as not ready yet.

I always make my little brother mix cd's and finally just a month ago he decided he wants to learn guitar! he's officially the coolest kid ever.

Serious???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I would have thought they would play something off a later album. That would be fucking rad if they played that though.

the performance of I saw her standing there was the one he got nominated for, so I'm pretty positive they'll play that.

and that Dave will play the drums, just like in Liverpool, I don't know if they'll play any more songs tough.

no such thing as not ready yet.

I always make my little brother mix cd's and finally just a month ago he decided he wants to learn guitar! he's officially the coolest kid ever.

Not if she listens to the jonas and hip hop and doesn't speak English

I fully believe she'll grow out of it, just as I did, but she's much as a hardhead as i was when I was 11

Guest LusciousZ
Not if she listens to the jonas and hip hop and doesn't speak English

I fully believe she'll grow out of it, just as I did, but she's much as a hardhead as i was when I was 11

Ohh.. that's different then.

But there's good rock en espanol!

My friend from venezuela burned me a cd by a band called "Zoe" because he likes them and it's also my name.. and they're actually really good.

On greenday.com, this was posted:

Watch out for a surprise this Sunday night at the 51st Grammy Awards - 8pm et/pt on CBS.

You guys think that the guys will be doing more than presenting? Like possibly revealing information on their new album and as a stretch performing live?

Guest LusciousZ

You guys think that the guys will be doing more than presenting? Like possibly revealing information on their new album and as a stretch performing live?

Wow.. I don't think they'll perform..

i'd just about lose my damn mind if they did.

My friend from venezuela burned me a cd by a band called "Zoe" because he likes them and it's also my name.. and they're actually really good.

I know that band, they're mexican and sort of ambient rock

I cannot get into that because I'm much straight forward...in a way

Also, stuff I like...i'm sort of a nazi for new stuff

Argh! I'll be at uni and we won't have MTV so I'll probably have to wait till it's uploaded :(

eeeeeeew MTV, you don't want that.

it's going to be aired in CBS

I like Zoe

Juan approves this message

you stole that from me :mad:

Yay.

I kinda wish I could be a little more enthusiastic about this.... but it's just been too long.

^get with the program. All kids of mine are excited. :sherlock::woot: :woot:

Watch out for a surprise this Sunday night at the 51st Grammy Awards - 8pm et/pt on CBS.

so freaking awesome!! :woot:

i dunno what theyre gonna do but whatever it is im psyched.

Rezurgam Feb 5 2009, 09:29 PM

That confirms what they told Andres earlier, not like we had any reason to doubt them

So excited...

I hope the next two days fly by.

Archived