Green Day Presenting at 2009 Grammys

GTI

Yeah, good old pro7. Do you know when the summarizations will be?

No, sorry. But they'll probably show some on MTV and maybe on RTL or Pro7 news, too. I'm not sure, but the private TV stations usually have stuff like this in their news.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was gonna watch them anyways, Paul McCartney is going to perform.

and lil wayne

I've just had a look and for anyone interested the awards are on ITV2 in the UK on Monday, and you've got some sort of live at the red carpet thing on E! on Sunday night. No idea about terrestrial channels though.

Anyway we can get this confirmed? I know it's on the official grammy site and everything but you never know with this band what's right and what's not

yep, just checked the listings, its on ITV2 over here, at 9PM-11.10PM. I believe it also called it an exclusive, so it won't be on any terrestrial channel. good job ive got freewview i guess isn't it.

yay for morgan freeman.

No, sorry. But they'll probably show some on MTV and maybe on RTL or Pro7 news, too. I'm not sure, but the private TV stations usually have stuff like this in their news.

then I have to watch all this shitty series like taff again... :(

Oooh, I didn't actually realise that the show was so soon! I thought it was a few months away or something. Happy days!

haha me neither leanne i thought for sure they were only just on(the last grammys) before christmas :mellow: I was clearly wrong :woot:

A reunited Blink 182?

This I gotta see. :happy:

And I had better hear lots of 'um's and 'you know's from Billie. :D

And I had better hear lots of 'um's and 'you know's from Billie. :D

Haha, absolutely!

This news totally made my day, no, the whole week :happy:

Thanks for posting this! :D

Holy moses, I just 'squuuueeeed' :D

I've missed them. I really, really have. Need to find out when they're gonna be on so I don't have to watch the entire damn thing. Yuck. But I will if I hafta :lol:

ah this will mean some badly scripted lines fake appreciation for whoever wins the award

but still, will be cool to see them doing something on tv i guess. and blink! i did not see that coming

Ooh I had no idea it was so soon either! I had no interest watching it really - until now, lol. I wonder if they will be arriving via red carpet, too? Oooh so exciting to see them together in one place! Yay!

Blink? Fucking hell.

That I've got to see.

And Green Day, of course.

I'll probably be catching the ITV2 show. I actually can't wait. :P

Ooh I had no idea it was so soon either! I had no interest watching it really - until now, lol. I wonder if they will be arriving via red carpet, too? Oooh so exciting to see them together in one place! Yay!

Omg, if they will be arriving via the red carpet, that would even be more awesome! :wub:

Billie better not spend the presenting bit going 'y'know' and 'um'.

hahah, half of me would be like "aww!" and the other would be like *facepalm*

i hope he brings Adie :wub: i need more pics of them. [/not a stalker]

yay, finally a reason to watch the Grammys!

wait if you really think about it, shouldnt it be the 2008 grammys? because it's too early to tell what records will be released this year *ahem*

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :woot:. Wonderful! This better get put on Youtube or the like so I can see it or there will be hell to pay.

I was rather hoping for lots of his "um's" and "y'know's" :wub:

You and me both, I'm sure he won't disappoint :D

Archived