Green Day Quotes

Fuzz

Tre: "But I Never Jizz In My own Socks!"

Billie: "yeah, That's why I have Scratches all over my feet"

Interviewer: You've seen a lot of weird things?

Tre: I've done a lot of weird things.

Mike:*mutters*

Tre::blink:

Interviewer: He said 'don't bring up the chicken...'

:lol: Where is that from?

oh and:

Billie: "I Couldn't slag on N'Sync, that'd be like, beating up a 13 year old Girl"

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billie Joe in BIAB:

"This song is called St. Jimmy!

Starry nights, city lights coming down over me.."

Billie Joe in BIAB:

"This song is called St. Jimmy!

Starry nights, city lights coming down over me.."

I always start laughing at this when I watch biab XD

This is probably in the thread somewhere, but I love this one from Billie: "You want a drumstick? You mean an ice cream cone or a chicken wing?". Another good one, also from Billie: "Musica bella è la lingua di Dio". :)

it is on GDAs quote page...

"never run in socks in the rain"

sounds like good advice to me and

"the day you become old is the day you are not looking for new experiences anymore" Billie Joe Armstrong

x

• 3 months later...

Bump :D

I'm actually adding this onto GDA right now. I've added the shorter ones I liked into the random quotes at the top of the site. I'll be adding the longer ones when I re-design the quotes page (very soon). So if you guys have any more, please post.

Thanks!

Billie - There is nothing like an old dysentry to give you a great cleanse you know what i'm saying (from Melbourne show 16/12/09) :D

This was about how they had to "postpone coz one of them had to do a little time on the toilet"

Billie: "I divided 3 by 776 and i came up with 13, ISN'T THAT WEIRD?! HA HA HA HA! So how's it goin'?"

"school is for practice,

practice makes perfect,

but nobody's perfect

so why practice"

billie

I have alot of my favorite quotes from Green Day. Most of them come from Billie Joe. I do have a fovorite but first here are some that run a close second to it.

Billie Joe Quotes:

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over the garbage can and says 'That's Punk?', and I say 'No that's trendy!'

"It's my fucking life and you know what nobody invited you...so there's the door...see ya!"

"Its like a big Gallery of some one else's nightmare, you know?"

Mike Dirnt Quote:

"Green day is like sex, when were good, were really good, when were bad . . . were still pretty damn good."

Tre Cool Quotes:

"Roll, roll,roll a joint, twist it at the ends. Light it up and take a puff and pass it to your friends."

My Favorite Green Day Quote of All Time:

"You could be having the worst day ever every things gone, your girlfriend broke up with you,

your dog got hit by a car. Your life is in complete turmoil, and then that night you have this

great show. And theres that feeling of Fuck Everybody, who cares I don't give a shit. Fuck the dog

the dogs dead!" (by Billie Joe)

The reason I love that quote the most is because when I heard it I was having a horrible time of it.

I just got back from deployment which resulted in a bad explosion that resulted in a horrible injury.

Then I had to have back surgery because of the injury which resulted in loosing my ability to walk.

Being in a wheelchair really jacked my life up in so many ways. My husband left me because it was just

to much for him to handle. After he left everything else started to fall apart. I had to send my 14yr

old daughter to her grandmothers to stay for a while because I couldn't care for her needs like she

deserves. I even had to get rid of my dog because I couldn't care for him either. Then I heard that

quote and it changed my perspective a lot. It showed my that sometimes in life you just gotta say

"Fuck It!" Even when things are the hardest or the worst in your life. It taught me that you can't

stop living life. When things happen that you can't control instead of feeling sorry for myself just

say "Fuck It!" and move on. Life doesn't stand still for anyone.

• 4 weeks later...

"Rock bands are such pussies, you know? I honestly think that people are looking for something that's more than just a piece of shit" </i>- Billie

<i>"Tre doesn't need to use a condom.He has a huge overlapping foreskin. He just ties it in a knot" </i>- Mike

<i>"Yeah, if you call it a band.Musicians make music, technicians make techno."</i> - Mike

sorry but I don't know where are these from....

haha does anyone know where the 2nd ones from?

"Academically, you have to completely re-figure out how to prioritize your life. And suddenly you feel like the whole fucking world is against you because they’re prioritizing for you. And it’s forced on you. And if you don’t get it at that age, if you don’t catch it — that’s what happened to me, I didn’t prioritize anything. I just got to a breaking point where it was like, by my later high school years, ‘You’re all full of shit anyway. Everyone’s full of shit. I know what I’m doing, and fuck school, and fuck schoolwork, and I’m not going to go to fucking college anyway, and I’m gonna play in a rock band, and you’re all gonna be sorry.’ You get vengeful — it’s a natural instinct, all those hormones going and shit." Billie Joe Armstrong, on his high school experience

"And for our fans, they’re just crazy people anyway. I always look at people in a Green Day shirt, and I think, ‘What’s wrong with that person? What kind of hang-ups does that person have?’ Obviously, it’s not just the catchy songs, it goes deeper than that. And I think that’s the heart of ‘American Idiot,’ it goes deeper than just politics, there’s a story line behind it. There’s an emotion behind it." Billie Joe

"And I swear to God I would never want to be in any other fucking band than Green Day, I swear to God.....But you got to wheel me away in a fucking coffin to get me out of this fucking band." - Billie Joe

“There’s supposed to be a curfew at this shithole. We don’t do fucking curfews. We’ll go off when we want.”- Billie Joe

I saw these on videos from the Manchester show... i really like them :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

"Fuck Philadelphia! We break this shit here!" -Billie Joe yelled this during the Pittsburgh show on July 22, 2009 after they played some old school songs.

and "Where the hell did you get a cowbell?" also said by Billie Joe at the same show when Tre randomly hit a cowbell :P

• 3 months later...

Billie: "I divided 3 by 776 and i came up with 13, ISN'T THAT WEIRD?! HA HA HA HA! So how's it goin'?"

The way he says 'ISN'T THAT WEIRD?!' Oh god :wub:

"[insert place name here] is the official home of Green Day!" - Billie, at every Green Day show.

that's gotta be one of my favourite quotes

The way he says 'ISN'T THAT WEIRD?!' Oh god :wub:

:lol: I love that part!

"You gotta have camera skills." - Mike, at my mom and some other people standing around taking pictures at the St. James the second night of previews (3/25).

"You gotta have camera skills." - Mike, at my mom and some other people standing around taking pictures at the St. James the second night of previews (3/25).

haha I can see him saying thtat and moving all over the place :runaround:

• 3 weeks later...

Tré: "How do you hide money from a hippie? Hide it under the soap!"

idk why but this made me laugh :lol: The video where it's from is pretty funny too!

I like this intro Billie made for Mike during Minority (:

"Ladies and gentlemen, one morning the clouds parted and the rain stopped, and in Montreal a baby was born. And god looked at the baby and said “you are the greatest bass player in the world”. That baby grew up to be a man.. what the fuck am I talking about.. Mister Mike Dirnt on the bass"

:lol: I love that part!

Bahaha I bet nobody did actually have that.

Ilymikedirnt.

Interviwer: So what makes GD genuine?

BJ:... Our odour probably. *laughs*

Tré: "How do you hide money from a hippie? Hide it under the soap!"

idk why but this made me laugh :lol: The video where it's from is pretty funny too!

I like this intro Billie made for Mike during Minority (:

"Ladies and gentlemen, one morning the clouds parted and the rain stopped, and in Montreal a baby was born. And god looked at the baby and said “you are the greatest bass player in the world”. That baby grew up to be a man.. what the fuck am I talking about.. Mister Mike Dirnt on the bass"

Do you have videos? :woot:

Archived