Green Day Quotes

Fuzz

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't remember when or where billie said this

"A lot of people, when they talk to me, I can't wait for them to shut up...Like, just shut up! You're a moron. I have nothing to say to you, you know? I'm not trying to enhance the conversation, so shut up."

don't remember when or where billie said this

"A lot of people, when they talk to me, I can't wait for them to shut up...Like, just shut up! You're a moron. I have nothing to say to you, you know? I'm not trying to enhance the conversation, so shut up."

Lord, even in his abridged quotes he say "you know"

Lord, even in his abridged quotes he say "you know"

that made me chuckle

"we put the fun back into dysfunctional" Billie Joe

"I just have to become a bigger ass than i already am," Billie Joe(times talk)

"I was a nicer one"Billie Joe(times talk)

"I heard davey havok has a brand of eyeliner out now... hell.. its AFI-liner"

Corny but made me laugh none the less

"I heard davey havok has a brand of eyeliner out now... hell.. its AFI-liner"

Corny but made me laugh none the less

Shit I love that one. Billie's one to talk....he wears guy-liner too.

i have one that i remember from reading a magazine with Green Day in it but i dont remember where i read it but heres a quote from Billie Joe.

"Punk is always something that's going to be with us and to try and explain that would be stupid at this point." -Billie Joe Armstrong

I don't know if thats a new one for ya Andres but i hope it works!

Can't wait for 21st Century Breakdown!!!!

i have one that i remember from reading a magazine with Green Day in it but i dont remember where i read it but heres a quote from Billie Joe.

"Punk is always something that's going to be with us and to try and explain that would be stupid at this point." -Billie Joe Armstrong

I don't know if thats a new one for ya Andres but i hope it works!

Can't wait for 21st Century Breakdown!!!!

Welcome to our forum by the way. Umm, you're gonna get in some minor trouble if you use HUUUUGE pics like that very frequently....

Welcome to our forum by the way. Umm, you're gonna get in some minor trouble if you use HUUUUGE pics like that very frequently....

it's bigger than my screen :/

"When I was doing Insomniac I didn't want to do anything that sounded like Dookie. When I was doing Nimrod I didn't want to do anything that was like Insomniac. With warning I didn't want to do anything like I did before, and now I don't know what the hell I want to do."

This one's by Billie Joe from 2001 I think and I like it :D

"To me, it doesn't feel like it's just another rock record that somebody put out. It feels like we taped into the culture a little bit." Billie, talking about American Idiot (and he's totally truth :P)

"My goal is to be one of the biggest bands in the world, and I have never been bashful about saying that." Billie

"Before Dooke everything was really fun, and after that, everything was angrier and more diverse." Mike

"If you're 18, for Christ's sake, register and keep George W. bullshit out of office because he's the devil, he's totally evil and he needs to be stopped." Tre :lol:

"It's like trying to find your individuality through a blitzkrieg of bullshit." - Billie Joe

"I was a nicer one, for sure." - Billie Joe

the entire story about meeting Roger Daltrey XDD

and though it has been said

Billie: "y'know" especially when he says it laughing. hehe.

"Just seeing the things on TV and the things in front of you, the amount of information coming in, and the lack of information not coming in, how could you not help but write songs about it.” - Billie Joe Armstrong

"The one thing about Billie is he will snap and rip your head off if you point anything out at all other than how beautiful he is and how nice he looks today." - Tre Cool

It's the end of the day, I've got my chinese chicken salad, Mike's a happy boy.” - Mike Dirnt

• 10 months later...

major thread bump.

i remember seeing a few quotes on Vital Signs that GDA never had and that i cant find on any search engine.

and now that Vital Signs doesn't have a quote section (or at least one that i can see) many of them are lost.

does anyone remember some quote where he's talking about having a pile of weed and that he can't anymore because he has kids?

that was always the one that i could remember. i know it may not make sense but it took up a couple sentences.

(i havent seen the quote in 4 years, gimmie a break!)

omg, these are hilarious :lol: there was a quote a while ago in a magazine, but i can't really fully remember it. the guys were being interviewed and someone wrote into the magazine that was interviewing them saying something like "you guys are huge rockstars, how are you not assholes?" and they all respond with stuff like "who says we're not assholes?!" "you can't tell me what i am!" "how dare you!" hahaha, makes me laugh.

"Check me out. I'm a book" - Mike Dirnt

that whole interview is full of memorable quotes.

It's the end of the day, I've got my chinese chicken salad, Mike's a happy boy.” - Mike Dirnt

:lol:

Interviewer: You've seen a lot of weird things?

Tre: I've done a lot of weird things.

Mike:*mutters*

Tre::blink:

Interviewer: He said 'don't bring up the chicken...'

Archived