Should We Have Green Day Music on Our Profile?

Miss. Awesome

No, why would we?

It's only really annoying to have songs playing on a profile, I never like it.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats cool, but nah. we're all green day fans here, we've all heard their songs countless times. i dont think there's much of a point to it.

well i dont really support the idea either. i think its too much. but we should get an upgrade on our profiles. i think its too bland :/

andres updated profiles a few months ago- you wouldnt even have the "about me" section to fill with annoying colors if it wasnt for him adding the feature in.

Andres does enough for us, so lets cut him some slack and not try to make him do this for us :) plus most of us do not support the idea.

why does this need to be done? since we are all here, we all know GD songs so..why put GD songs on our page?

Andres does enough for us, so lets cut him some slack and not try to make him do this for us :) plus most of us do not support the idea.

...and i won runner up for biggest suck up.

...and i won runner up for biggest suck up.

And i won the award :happy:

i like my award hehe.

suckup.png

We seriously dont need to have them on our profiles i just listen to them on itunes when im on here!

we should have apps too, then i can get 10 requests per day to join the werewolf/vampire club

or we could just leave things alone that are already good instead of ruining them.

I think the profiles are fine the way they are. It sounds cool, but do we really need that? :/

Just put a youtube video on your profile if you want people to hear a song.

I would understand if it were songs from other artist..

but GD? most of the people here already know the songs...

plus, no one spends 2-4 minutes on a profile.. :mellow:

I think xD

It's not really something that's impossible to do, it would take up a little bit of a space on the server, but space we have.

The two problems are

1) We don't have any sorts of rights to make these songs available, but I don't really think that's a huge problem. I doubt we'd get in trouble

but

2) I don't see any real benefit to having them. Everyone visiting knows these songs. if you have a favorite, you can put it in your about me and they can listen to it on their computers.

Archived