Rockoff Final Round - Green Day vs. Pink Floyd Vote now

Fuzz

I get really confused by it, if i vote on my own computer and then at my parents, will both votes be canceled, only the first one, or none?(that's only when we have different IP things, right?)

In other words: is voting on my parents' computer seen as cheating? because if my sister for an example wanted to vote, she wouldn't be able to..

And what if i vote on my own computer for GD, and my sister votes on my parents' computer for PF?

that were a lot of questions...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The best of luck to you guys. All the best!!

1 - Voting ends on Sunday 21st at 4pm.

2 - Cheating doesn't work as the James for learn't. The Absolute Radio website collects and displays results of the raw data. But they then cleanse it off-line to get the official results. So cheating does not work.

May the best playlist win!! ;-)

Good Luck Keith, if nothing else it's all been fun :)

´voted, but let's hope it doesn't get THAT exciting this time..

I actually hope it gets MORE exciting xD

that was fun :)

Voting from the same property more than once will get the votes cancelled as they will have the same IP. From different addresses is ok.

I get really confused by it, if i vote on my own computer and then at my parents, will both votes be canceled, only the first one, or none?(that's only when we have different IP things, right?)

In other words: is voting on my parents' computer seen as cheating? because if my sister for an example wanted to vote, she wouldn't be able to..

And what if i vote on my own computer for GD, and my sister votes on my parents' computer for PF?

If you're in the same house, using the same internet but voting on 2 different computers your vote will be cancelled.

Save yourself the trouble. Just vote once.

I'm confused. When does voting end?

I've heard a couple people say Sunday, but I can't find that on the site yet. Just send a message asking.

If you're in the same house, using the same internet but voting on 2 different computers your vote will be cancelled.

Both votes, or only mine?

Thanks!

Save yourself the trouble. Just vote once.

Yeah, i do.

i just wanted to know:)

I think the James forum might be voting for us. I just saw this post from a James fan on the NPF forum.

Well, well done there.

What happened was that a number of us, determined to get James some radio exposure, that the fickle music press, Absolute Radio included, obsessed with celebrity and pretty boys, went out of our way to get everyone we know to vote for James. Pink Floyd don't need the exposure, they're one of the biggest bands in the world.

It's quite sad that all those efforts have been wasted by someone going running crying to the radio station that they didn't like the fact that James fans were going out of their way to support their band and getting people to vote. That isn't cheating, it's dedication to a cause.

But thanks very much. At least we have two nights of fantastic music to look forward to in Manchester whilst you lot sit at home crying in your beers as we all go off and vote for Green Day.

Hey Andres, it says ''fina'' instead of ''final'' on the title :]

hah, thanks.

I think the James forum might be voting for us. I just saw this post from a James fan on the NPF forum.

Yeah, they've posted a couple messages on their forum as well saying they were voting for Green Day.

I voted, I think I got 6-7 of my friends to vote, I didn't tell some cause I'm afraid they'll vote PF to piss me off (Not exactly friends)

----

2 more votes..

lmao, my friends are saying: AGAIN? Xd me: last time! I swear! them: ok! last time!

Some of my friends thought it was a virus :P Just cause it was a link there, and I wrote with correct grammar and not on dialect.

A quote from the James Forum:

"We fought for every vote we got, and that's why i'll be voting for Green Day as they worked as hard as we did. "

:wub:

Yeah, they've posted a couple messages on their forum as well saying they were voting for Green Day.

Very awesome. :happy:

what happened to them is just sad..

:/

they deserved to be in the final :S

oh well..

"We fought for every vote we got, and that's why i'll be voting for Green Day as they worked as hard as we did. "

:) :)

That's sweet:)

I voted, I think I got 6-7 of my friends to vote, I didn't tell some cause I'm afraid they'll vote PF to piss me off (Not exactly friends)

Some of my friends thought it was a virus :P Just cause it was a link there, and I wrote with correct grammar and not on dialect.

someone thought it was a virus as well! xD

aww :]

Woooooooo voted! Just rang my sister, she can't vote until tomorrow but it's guaranteed :happy:

As if Pink Floyd won, I much preferred James and their playlist. How awesome of them to have the excellent taste to want to vote Green Day :cool:

what a nice bunch of people

there's my vote in the vote boat

I giggled

Archived