Filter Green Day topics

Fuzz

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good thinking and good compromise!

Prepare for mega-bumping of old Green Day threads. :dry:

Just wondering where you're drawing the line between Green Day, FHT, PHG and anything to do with Billie,Mike or Tre?

This is a really good idea. Andres, please include all Pinhead Gunpowder threads!

Andres has been hiding his intelligence behind his gayness all these years. It's been there, he's just been too busy bumming to show it.

Andres has been hiding his intelligence behind his gayness all these years. It's been there, he's just been too busy bumming to show it.

:lol:

This is really great idea :thumbsup:

Progress!!

I especially like the bit about deleting all the non Green Day rubbish from the pages. Fed up heading myself ask why a Green Day topic to ends up with people talking rubbish! I was getting concerned it would end up like a GSB forum where you click on a band topic to read endless pages of drivel about what people did at school! WHO CARES!!!!!

Cheers Andres!

This is a really good idea. Andres, please include all Pinhead Gunpowder threads!

Yeah I agree. I reckon it should include anything related to any Green Day member.

Yeah, we will. Anything in General that has to do with the band will go onto that page (notice we included Song of the Week in there as well), but as mentioned we'll mainly focus on threads that are relevant now, not some that have been buried.

When i get some free time I'm go through previous pages and look for more things to add.

Yeah, we will. Anything in General that has to do with the band will go onto that page (notice we included Song of the Week in there as well), but as mentioned we'll mainly focus on threads that are relevant now, not some that have been buried.

When i get some free time I'm go through previous pages and look for more things to add.

Sounds great! And yeah I'm not particularly bothered about old threads, it's not like I'm in any rush to bump them. It's the new threads it'll be useful for, for me at least.

Has my scarf reached you yet Andres? :D

Great decision. I was wondering why I saw a new button at the top.

It's a great idea and now I can find Green Day threads easier.

Archived