New Green Day album 2009, sign up for updates

Fuzz

hahaha! antici............................................................pation :lol:

Good way to describe it, no? Thank God for Rocky Horror Picture Show, that's one of the best lines ever... and half the fun of all this is getting there. By 'there' I mean a CONCERT, they are the ultimate, the pinnacle. After the music drops, comes the shows... ahhhh... :wub:

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've signed up for the updates, but I haven't got any news from them. At all.

Now I'm getting a little skeptic.

Are they really going to email us with updates!?

Good way to describe it, no? Thank God for Rocky Horror Picture Show, that's one of the best lines ever... and half the fun of all this is getting there. By 'there' I mean a CONCERT, they are the ultimate, the pinnacle. After the music drops, comes the shows... ahhhh... :wub:

It's a great way to describe it, and I LOVE RHPS. When I lived in LA, there was a theatre on (I think) Santa Monica Blvd that played the movie every night at midnight. Sometimes I would be driving home and see the theatre and think, "Wow, I can go see Rocky Horror right now" - so I would just pull over and run in. Amazing thing - that theatre was always stuffed full of people (many in costume, and all yelling out the lines along with the actors)! Every time I went to see the movie, it was sold out!

This was a LONG time ago ... but still quite a fond memory. Especially the time I took my cousin from Oklahoma and his friend to see it (it was their first time to leave Oklahoma, and I got them drunk first). When Tim Curry first appeared in drag, they had the most incredibly amusing reactions!

Hmmm, ? what thread is this - oh yeah! I'm SO excited about the new album and the anticipation thereof :) Truly - not being facetious. sarcastic, tongue-in-cheek, or anything else insincere...

I don't feel terribly impatient, either, honestly. Because I know once everything dies down, and after I see them in concert, I'm gonna bottom out :lol: I want the excitement to last. So I can shiver in antici............................................................pation longer :D

K, so I totally started singing Sweet Transvestite after reading that :lol:

even though i know you're being sarcastic...I still have to ask

What info?! :o

Yeah, sorry. I just couldn't resist. I haven't heard a thing. :D

Yeah, sorry. I just couldn't resist. I haven't heard a thing. :D

Boy, you think yer so FUCKIN funny, don't ya?! :lol:

But seriously, until the album is close to being finished, I don't think we're gonna hear anything. This is just to get us ready.

K, so I totally started singing Sweet Transvestite after reading that :lol:

:lol: ...from Transexual... Transylvan-ee-uhhh-huh-huh!

:D

On topic...

I thought for sure we'd have gotten a smegging email by now. I don't know why i thought that, but I did. I'm ready for something big. I needs it. I wants it.

Boy, you think yer so FUCKIN funny, don't ya?! :lol:

But seriously, until the album is close to being finished, I don't think we're gonna hear anything. This is just to get us ready.

Yeah ... this is just the foreplay ...

I was also told we should expect some more news next week, but not sure what exactly.

it sure makes sense now :lol::lol:

Archived