Fuzz

Are we really having this discussion.

Yep, looks like it honey. :D

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow your nice (not) :down:

Ad obviously big enough to fill a pram. :happy:

um... im a bit speechless.. i cant beleive some one said that about billie.. :down: :blink::happy:

I posted a youtube link a page back

Seriously though, it's just the headline, "Green Day's new single" and then them making funny noises and silly voices.

ahh i see it now. thanks!

Guest TwoDollarMellie

Haha it'd be funny (not really) if the commericial is really new, and it only looks like it's from the AI era because they all decided to dress as they did during that time AGAIN.

But actually, I'd be pretty devastated if that were true.

Haha it'd be funny (not really) if the commericial is really new, and it only looks like it's from the AI era because they all decided to dress as they did during that time AGAIN.

But actually, I'd be pretty devastated if that were true.

Me too lol..

andres had it confirmed by the management that the 'new single' rumour was false.

I'm talking about the sign up site, not that "new single" crap.

both Andres and myself were told that no single was due out in the near future. it might not be that important if I had been lied to, but for them to lie to Andres? someone running one of the biggest fan sites? that would be a really stupid move!

Well if that were the case, I could understand them wanting to keep it a secret for now. But if the album isn't due til 2009, even if it was coming out in January, it's too soon for the first single I think.

For fucks sake....people believed that MTV2 ad to be true?

Someone said MTV2 are stupid. I think not, the idiots who believed that really need to pull their heads outta their asses.

I'm talking about the sign up site, not that "new single" crap.

Andres confirmed that the sign-up site is true.

Andres confirmed that the sign-up site is true.

sweet for a while i thought it was a joke.

For fucks sake....people believed that MTV2 ad to be true?

Someone said MTV2 are stupid. I think not, the idiots who believed that really need to pull their heads outta their asses.

That MTV2 ad is hilarious. Who knows WHY the fuck they did that in the first place... But the people who actually saw it- on what planet would they believe that THAT was the new single? :blink:

Really now.

^Maybe they took it as an ad for a new single - like it was coming soon. :) That's what I thought when I first heard about it.

If you play it backwards you can hear the new single! :o

yeah i know its such a great song!!! :o

note: this is a joke...

Where and when did he say it was a 100% confirmed?

Like in the first 14 pages dude. Around page 5-10 or something. It is confirmed Andres said it.

He said he was waiting for confirmation before he posted it. It wouldn't have been posted were it not confirmed.

I'm tired of coming to this thread and always find the same monotonous bullshit.

people need to get ahold of themselves

Any more news? I'm too lazy to read all the posts i missed out on.

no

I'm tired of coming to this thread and always find the same monotonous bullshit.

people need to get ahold of themselves

don't come on this thread then.

I never confirmed it with the band. But i validated it because the email address that was being used to send out these emails, and because it was more than just one person claiming to get the emails about the signup.

Also, the actual signup is on GreenDayUK.net, that is the official warner uk site for Green Day. So it's very highly unlikely someone hacked in and put up a fake sign up. That's about as much confirmation I needed to go ahead and post it on the main site.

Archived