New Green Day album 2009, sign up for updates

Fuzz

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the vid is working on there now- i can see it- and yes- looks like AI era clip thing- but does say green days new single at start!! mtv having a little joke I am sure- but hopefully still a sign that things are on the move!!

I think the vid is working on there now- i can see it- and yes- looks like AI era clip thing- but does say green days new single at start!! mtv having a little joke I am sure- but hopefully still a sign that things are on the move!!

That's interesting to know, I was wondering exactly what was up with the advert.

Silly MTV! :P

Right .... wow. Haha, I think we can safely put this rumour to rest.

I think some people didn't realize MTV were simply playing a little joke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KYDLEVF8pg

link provided by Francisco

It's just MTV messing around with silly voice clips of the band and saying it's the new single!

The constant clicking was annoying, and I'm really concerned about the people who actually thought that would be the new single..

OK, now that I've seen it..

1- mtv2 is fucking stupid

2- well the new single could be right around the corner, it's like the saying goes, every joke has it's truth

3- who ever believed this was the new single they were singing O_O

so, JUST NOW you think is stupid??? it's always been stupid :lol:

I honestly think someone just saw the headline, caught a few seconds of the clip and thought it was some kind of teaser. I suppose that headline, at quick glance ... although seeing it now it's very, very obvious it's just MTV messing around with archive footage.

I actually think it's quite funny ... no wonder the band's management were as confused as we were ... XD

2- well the new single could be right around the corner, it's like the saying goes, every joke has it's truth

3- who ever believed this was the new single they were singing O_O

I don't know...but it caused excitement somehow. :o

I still don't fully believe this whole thing. I want it 100% confirmed by management, and/or an announcement on their official website.

so, JUST NOW you think is stupid??? it's always been stupid :lol:

i don't even have mtv 2 here in Brazil :blink: And I haven't had MTV since July.

Mtv in Brazil is quite diferrent then in USA ( I think even worse..) Almost no music videos are on, it's just stupid shows, reality shows, and major bs. There was somthing good here and there, but i don't miss it.... (it got cut off one cable network cuz of legal matters)

I still don't fully believe this whole thing. I want it 100% confirmed by management, and/or an announcement on their official website.
andres had it confirmed by the management that the 'new single' rumour was false.

i don't even have mtv 2 here in Brazil :blink: And I haven't had MTV since July.

Mtv in Brazil is quite diferrent then in USA ( I think even worse..) Almost no music videos are on, it's just stupid shows, reality shows, and major bs. There was somthing good here and there, but i don't miss it.... (it got cut off one cable network cuz of legal matters)

all MTV's are now pretty lame, reality is the new shit all the superficial kids want now

That's the funniest thing MTV's done since putting Kurt Loder's old ass on the air.

If you play it backwards you can hear the new single! :o

what the fuck? :o it's only 40 seconds long :lol:

If you play it backwards you can hear the new single! :o

:o:lol:

*Andres gets his ass in here and tell you guys to calm down

is actually pretty small, and disgusting :happy:

Wow your nice (not) :down:

:o Hush your mouth!

Small but perfectly formed :cool:

Ad obviously big enough to fill a pram. :happy:

you can see the mtv2 add that says new single on it here- its in the green day section- http://lushienuns.forumotion.net/forum.htm - not sure what to make of it- but the new single bit excites me anyway!! :D

the link takes me to a forum with 2 subfourms and Julie is there.

and when i click on one, it says i need to register to view a forum.

is that where the video is? :unsure:

because i want in on laughing at ourselves!

the link takes me to a forum with 2 subfourms and Julie is there.

and when i click on one, it says i need to register to view a forum.

is that where the video is? :unsure:

because i want in on laughing at ourselves!

I posted a youtube link a page back

Seriously though, it's just the headline, "Green Day's new single" and then them making funny noises and silly voices.

Archived