Vote Green Day Best Act Ever at EMAs

farley drexel hatcher

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TwoDollarMellie

My computer is being crappy, it's not working for some reason.

It kinda worked yesterday when I saw it on GDA, but then when I clicked on "vote", no names came up.

...Nevermind, it works now. I voted three times, I hope they all got counted :D. Hehe I put "Foxboro Hot Tubs" for the Best New Act suggestion xD.

The fact that Jonas Brothers, Avril Lavigne, Amy Winehouse, Black Eyed Peas, Britney Spears, Chris Brown, Fall Out Boy, JT, Kanye West, Pussy Cat Dolls, Rihanna, Tokio Hotel, etc. are in the category tells you how much shit any kind of MTV-run awards are. It's cool that GD is in there though I guess haha.

Just voted for Green Day and Bad Religion. I pretty much figured out voting for bad Religion isn't going to do shit.. The rest of them on the list are shit. Green Day were the only ones I liked, of course that's my opinion, so yeah.

They're hosting it in Liverpool?

Oh dear.

I have voted 10 times already. I see Take That are in the choice as well - This may cause friction between me and my Mum. LOL!

eh, i just voted 10 times for the hell of it.

leave it to GDC to make sure green day is nominated for everything by voting a gazillion times!

not like i had anything better to do at 4:30am anyway lol

*yawn* speaking of which, eyeluh is starting to get tired. night-er-morning everyone!

p.s. Spam or Chat this sunday? i will love you forever if you say chat because it'll be the only sunday i'd be able to do it!

Did anyone bother voting in any of the other categories? I planned to but there wasn't anyone I wanted to actually vote for.

Did anyone bother voting in any of the other categories? I planned to but there wasn't anyone I wanted to actually vote for.

Same; and the others in Best Act Ever were just ... well I remember Jonas Brothers and switched off there XD.

^

Not sure, this is the first time they've ever had the award. I wouldn't be surprised if they started giving the award out every year though.

^

Not sure, this is the first time they've ever had the award. I wouldn't be surprised if they started giving the award out every year though.

mmm. so not only is this coming from MTV, it's a 'best ever' that will be likely awarded every year.

god. I wouldn't be surprised if Fergie puts it in the bag one year.

still, despite all my cynicism, i'll vote, just for you Leanne

mmm. so not only is this coming from MTV, it's a 'best ever' that will be likely awarded every year.

god. I wouldn't be surprised if Fergie puts it in the bag one year.

still, despite all my cynicism, i'll vote, just for you Leanne

Why thank you :D We have to support our boys at every chance given:)

I voted...several times. Seems like its possible :unsure:

Too bad, that you cant see the interim result.

Archived