What was the the first Green Day song you listened to?

jose armstrong

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was when I listen to Boulevard of broken dreams and I was so freaked out with Billie's voice!

It touched me emotionally... :wub:

Boulevard of Broken Dreams, but I might've heard bits of American Idiot before I heard entire BOBD though.

It was when I listen to Boulevard of broken dreams and I was so freaked out with Billie's voice!

It touched me emotionally... :wub:

same for me. except at that point i thought Billie was ugly :blink: now i see his beauty :wub:

I didn´t know which was my first song that i have ever heard from GD.

But it must be one song from Dookie because my mum and my dad listened to GD since they was young.

Then I heard BOBD on the radio in the car with my mum. I said to her that I like this song and i want to know which band play this. And she said to me that this song is from GD. Back at home she gave me all her old GD CDs and since this moment I´m a fan.

^ wow thats young :o i listened to them for the first time when i was 6

I was with my cousin and he used to like GD and he listened to one of the two CDs they had that time... He told me the story when I found them again

I think it was the song She of Dookie, i heard it about 6 years ago on my friends iPod and wasn't really fussed to begin with but then i actually bought the album a few weeks later and WOW, it blew me away :happy:

The first Green Day song I ever listened to was Good Riddance (Time of Your Life). I was watching Seinfeld and it was the season finale and that song came on. I'm not for sure what the first video is that I saw.

same for me. except at that point i thought Billie was ugly :blink: now i see his beauty :wub:

haha :lol: Honestly I fell in love with his voice :wub:

And guess what?! I didn't even want to listen to BOBD cause I knew one day I will cry and I was afraid to listen to the song.. I didn't want to take me down emotionally :cry:

Lyke WaKe me uP WeN NOvebeRRr StaRtS. :woot::eyebrows::woot::blink::pinch: !!1!3!!

iTs well HaWt.

I think it was... Redundant.

Or Maybe Geek Stink Breath. I'm not really sure.

The first music video I saw would have been American Idiot.

My first song was probably some from Dookie, but at that time I didn't know the names, so I don't remember which one xD

And video.. Hm, American Idiot I think..

The first song would probably be Boulevard of Broken Dreams. When i was younger maybe 7 or 8 I heard it and the tune just stuck to me but i didn't know the actually words or name of the song. Until I typed in Green Day on iTunes and listened to it I was like "OH MY GOD this is the song I didn't know for like what 5 years" So yea...

Ps would any message me to tell me how to make up your own topic and post it. thanks

Basket Case when I was 4-years-old. I was in the car with my dad and we were going over a bridge when the song started up. I was thinking, "wow, I really like this song." Luckily I didn't have a clue what it was until much later in life.

I didn´t know which was my first song that i have ever heard from GD.

But it must be one song from Dookie because my mum and my dad listened to GD since they was young.

Then I heard BOBD on the radio in the car with my mum. I said to her that I like this song and i want to know which band play this. And she said to me that this song is from GD. Back at home she gave me all her old GD CDs and since this moment I´m a fan.

BTW, I love your sig!

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone sort the title out already, it's bugging me.

And I cannot remember what song I heard first. I'm sure it was from the Warning era though.

Archived