Foxboro Hot Tubs

Blu

^ You've probably already seen these. It's mostly people waiting for the show. And this was from the Roxy's website:

http://i45.tinypic.com/29nuw0n.jpg

Sorry - just not finding anything else. :(

Yeah, I've seen those. But thank you! A lot of Roxy pics were also posted on the Mystic Nights of the Cobra's myspace.

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh, thanks a lot to all) Most of these photos I had never seen before :runaround:

• 4 months later...

Could anyone point me in the directions of photos from the roxy?

It's a long time since then but i noticed on the foxboro website all the shows but the last two have photos. Does any one know about that? do they even exist? are they out there in Internet space?

Could anyone point me in the directions of photos from the roxy?

It's a long time since then but i noticed on the foxboro website all the shows but the last two have photos. Does any one know about that? do they even exist? are they out there in Internet space?

They never put the photos from the last two shows on the site. Some GDCers who were at the shows saw photos being taken and the photographer even showed them some on his camera, but for some unknown reason they never got put up.

A few weeks ago there was a chat with the photographer (Chris Dugan) on the Idiot Club, and people tried to ask him about it. All he really understood from the question was "photos from the 2008 Foxboro shows", so he was just like "Yeah I think we put all the photos on the Foxboro site". That makes me think they literally just forgot to put them up.

A few photos from the Roxy did turn up in other places though. I have a ton of photos from that tour saved, here's everything in the "Roxy" folder:

http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn177/hermionexxx/roxy/

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived