How many Green Day mommies and daddies are there out there?

Marian

She doesn't want to listen to anything else and actually gets mad if I turn down the volume to talk on the phone.

i hope you're not talking on the phone while you're in the car?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if i ever have kids, i'm definatley going to force green day down their throats

:lol:

me and my friend were talking about that the other day,

we were talking about how our kids are gonna be forced into worshipping green day :D

• 2 weeks later...
wtf?????????

Um, no. I was just wondering if I'm the only "old" person around.... Sometimes it's hard not to feel ancient when I'm listening to the same band I grew up on....but now raising a child of my own. I was just wondering if there are any other parents out there who haven't fallen into the "boring and old" phase of life yet. :)

Yep we exist. I'm never gonna get into the"boring and old Phase" Two of my kids love Green Day as much as I do.

The whole point of a mohawk is to piss off parents, if parents give their kids mohawks, the balance is disrupted. That would mess up everything.

Mohawks don't piss parents off. I gave my son one a couple of years ago and dyed it srtipey for him. It looked awsome.

I guess when your a kid and your mum was a punk when she was younger,there's not much you can do to shock em.

My 8 month old nephew has been hearing Green Day since before he wa born. He loved it when I was singing some Foxboro Hot Tubs to him yesterday- looks like he has good taste already :happy:

My Mum only likes a couple of songs, so I guess I wasn't one of them kids that had

Green Day forced down their throat..

If I ever have Babies, I don't think they'll listen to Green Day.

Jesse doesn't like Green Day.

My Mum only likes a couple of songs, so I guess I wasn't one of them kids that had

Green Day forced down their throat..

If I ever have Babies, I don't think they'll listen to Green Day.

Jesse doesn't like Green Day.

LOL, I can see your kids if there ever are kids. Running around in mini Metallica, Crue, Maiden, Slipknot and such shirts haha.

I'm wondering how many other people are out there in my situation. Green Day means everything to me. My husband loves them, too -- but not as much as me :D

I always have Green Day playing when I'm in the car with our daughter (Adie, she's 1 -- and yes, I'm so obsessed that I named my child Adeline and we call her Adie!). But she really loves it! She doesn't want to listen to anything else and actually gets mad if I turn down the volume to talk on the phone. She wants to rock out!

Is anyone else raising their child to be a lover of all things Green?

IMG_1359.JPG

What a cutie. Is that a clover leaf in her hand? You must be Irish :)

Hi there and welcome. I have three kids, and it was my oldest(now 16) who introduced me to GD 3 years ago. Now that I've become such an obssessed GD fan, I've had the opposite effect on him. He despises them, since it's not cool for a him to like the same thing as him mom. The younger two kids like GD, and I plan on taking them to see them on the next tour, unless of course I'm couragous enough to enter the pit.

i love her name!

it will be cool to be able to explain to her what her name came from when shes older

I already planned in my head that I'm gonna burn cd's with all slow songs from good bands for when they have to fall asleep, they will do with music :)

I want a baby girl, she shall be a rock lover like her mom *headbangs* :D

same with me :happy:

Archived