2011: A Green Day Odyssey

M1KEY

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This makes no sense. Put down the crack pipe and get a job.

:)

Its nice that you noticed a little "pattern", but be excited for 3 minutes and move on.

boy band called the East Boys and they would dance in sync and dress in white with punk hair :blush:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. NO! :down:

I don't see them doing anything.

Gangsta rap.

I can picture it now:

B 2 da J

Mizzle Dizzle

Thug Cool

:lol:

:o

And there was me thinking it might be opera. :rolleyes:

:o

And there was me thinking it might be opera. :rolleyes:

They'll do that after the gangsta rap. :lol:

No your all wrong.

its Gonna be

Christian Gangsta Rap.

tee hee. :lol::happy::cool::D

Hah! Yes. I think you may very well be correct.

XD

2000 - Green Day: Warning

2003 - The Network: Money Money 2020

2004 - Green Day: American Idiot

2007 - Foxboro Hot Tubs: Stop, Drop & Roll

2008 - Green Day: TBA

2011 - ____________________________

2012 - Green Day: TBA

If the trend continues, what sort of 'secret' side project do you see Green Day releasing in 2001, a year before thier own album? What genres do you think are possible for the boys to pull out of their brilliant asses? We've got New Wave, we've got 60's garage... what could be next?

***I tried searching, I think the search function effed up, sorry if there is already a thread like this***

You know the world's gonna end in 2012, right? So I guess the next album will be their last.

this is all completely pointless - 2011 - GD might not even be around by then :ermm:

Then don't fucking post here. Post in threads with "points to make". I'm sure there are tons of them.

And somehow I doubt Green Day won't be around then. Not only do they have amazing staying power, but they have also been through some extremely rough times and the band was so important to them that they underwent group/band therapy in order to stick together. Unless one of them is killed somehow, I think we'll be seeing them and enjoying their music for a long time.

Stop Drop and Roll is being released in 2008, technically.

Yes, but the EP was released digitally in 2007. And I believe I specified the EP in my original post, not the upcoming CD.

*Correction* No, I did not... I think I typed in "EP" and then I must have decided to take it out. But we don't know what the CD will be called yet (I don't think), which is why I used Stop, Drop & Roll specifically, in reference to the EP.

You know the world's gonna end in 2012, right? So I guess the next album will be their last.

Oh jesus. I really hope that was sarcasm. I'm so sick of that 2012 thing. Yes, that's when the MAYAN calendar ended, but you want to know why? Because they died out before they got any further. And the fact that they don't exist anymore? Not a very good reason to put much faith in that 2012 thing.

2001 is long gone mate. :)

:o Or is we going back in time. :woot:

Okay, you got me. :whistling: I made a typo. Or maybe I was just thinking about "2001: A Space Odyssey" when I was writing it.

Archived